[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
rikujo wrote:
cast when stunned is so bad for ultimatums. Don't really recommend this build for this league since its overly expensive and still dies to ultimatum.

When you like take a look into "faq" for other triggers. But cws or even better divergent cws synergies better and triggers more constantly. On low gemlevel you can start with cwdt.

Mmhmm, which gear do you mean? Of course when you max the build watcher eye can be expensive, but other gear is okay I guess.

Flasks, bodyarmour are not cheap, but okay, there are much, much more expensive bis-builds.

When you die often, take a look into "faq", there is a list with some stats to check like Pantheon etc. When you want to I check your pob on desktop later what you are missing.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 28, 2021, 5:21:53 AM
"
ekjepo wrote:
Hi Chromino,

I was following this guide which is a really in depth guide, and lovely, but unfortunately i got stuck. Don't get me wrong, I can still kill easily with the current build I have, I just don't know how should I progress from this point.

I want to go for the offensive 55 variant and I came to a point where the items i should change are really expensive. I could get some of them, i have around 6 ex, but i cant decide where to start.

Could you please take a look at my progress and tell me a buy order and when can I change the passive tree?

current build:
https://pastebin.com/eVLLhPUk

Thanks in advance!

Hi ekjepo,

I check your pob later. On mobile checke on only gear and skills you can take a look with 6 ex on :

-when you are ci change out life flasks

- gkoves faster projectiles travels a longer distance, but you loose uptime of virulences. Change to faster casting and slower projectiles

- for resistances and a lot mapmods-debuffs change in stygian belt, with armour and perhaps dex (see page 50)

- anoint your amulett.

On page 50 is a complete list for trade:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

I would start in this order:

1- Vaal discipline gem for vaal skill also,
perhaps also vaal grace without activating aura grace is a possibility

2- Medium clusters pure agony when they are missing

3- Belt

4- HoA level 21 gem

5- Amulett anoint

6- Body armour with cheap keynote

7- Gloves

Then last helmet enchant, divergent cws and other Anomalous gems, bis clusters, bis amulett, bis flasks.

With these fast upgrades you will improve your charcter much! Let them crawl!

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 28, 2021, 5:56:54 AM
"
Anena wrote:
Hi Chromino! :D I just wanted to say TY for the Build. Last Leagues i always played Hitman*s Build ( [3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium) and it was always fine. I started with a Stormbrand Build this League and realized how squishy it is when it comes to Bosses :( So i wanted my Boss Killer back, rolled to this variant yesterday and have to admit this variant is amazing! I Can go brain afk in Ultimatums (except Circles ofc). Sometimes i have Problems to raise my Spiders but its np were so tanky i can wait till flask recharges and try it again xD

Can we do something with that new Cruelty Support Gem? It says it would support our Raise Spiders, anyone tested it?

Ahh and @ Robale i looked at ur Character use Pierce for Map Clearing in ur HoA setup for bosses Vile Toxins is better but Mana reservations will change i think :)

Hey Anena,

thank you a lot and this means a lot to me!

Hitmantb build is great and high optimized and well written. I loved the build much! And a lot is taken into this build also, I learned all basics of HoA from him. Still you can scale the damaa bit higher with his build, but loose a lot defences of course too.

It was totally op and nerfed, but so much fun!
But Heralds are remaining strong and this build is my absolute most liked playstyle too and extreme tanky. I love facetanking and not dying, and fights with Sirus or maven invitations or delirium bosses with this build are a big pleasure! Or you can tank everything in high heists and more.

For raising spiders are some tipps in the spoiler Blizzard like frostblink and sniper's mark.

I still didn't try cruelty support...

Yes, mapping and all high density content is much, much faster with pierce or phantasms supports.

Let them swarm!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 28, 2021, 6:25:00 AM
"
Anena wrote:
Hi Chromino! :D I just wanted to say TY for the Build. Last Leagues i always played Hitman*s Build ( [3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium) and it was always fine. I started with a Stormbrand Build this League and realized how squishy it is when it comes to Bosses :( So i wanted my Boss Killer back, rolled to this variant yesterday and have to admit this variant is amazing! I Can go brain afk in Ultimatums (except Circles ofc). Sometimes i have Problems to raise my Spiders but its np were so tanky i can wait till flask recharges and try it again xD

Can we do something with that new Cruelty Support Gem? It says it would support our Raise Spiders, anyone tested it?

Ahh and @ Robale i looked at ur Character use Pierce for Map Clearing in ur HoA setup for bosses Vile Toxins is better but Mana reservations will change i think :)

Thank you for the hint @Anena but I'm an incredible lazy player :D I have pierce 21 gem in my inventory but only use it in high level blights. Same thing with desecrate only at high level endgame bosses for the spiders.

I'm still amazed how hard it can be to fit in curse on hit vulnerability right now... nothing useful on the market at the moment :/

I will also take a look at your stuff and good luck with the grind (:
Last edited by Robale on Apr 28, 2021, 9:43:58 AM
Shapers touch with vulnerability are cheap I bought mines for 15c however I need to colour them
"
Caithster wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Caithster wrote:
I've hit level 92. I'm surviving fine up to T13, but beyond that I die too often still.

I'm still saving for my first decent large cluster jewel, so I am not fully equipped yet, and my gems still need more leveling.

6.4kES ,36k armor

Hey Caisther,

yes, and like Humtol writes, 36 k armour is not optimal.

-You can switch out 4 passives Discipline and Training and Retribution as CI, put them in new clusters instead or into anointed flesh

-You can get easy upgrades like the golden rule, a stygianbelt (with armour), a belt-jewel with minion-blindings, basic clusters. On page 50 are all poetrade-links:

- You have some not used skills like a second HoA on boots and you should change spell cascade to (anomalous) spell echo on gloves

-take in a granite flask with suffix increased armour and gained charges when hit for more armour and more es/ on block

-in the spoiler "faq" at the bottom of the build is a list to check - check some stats like unreserved mana, pantheon, etc.

I take a look later in your pob when you want to.

Thanks for your help.

You can see my pob https://pastebin.com/5rqJHhHx . Please let me know if I have any more glaring errors.

You improve a lot.... next would be clusters with pure agony and the large minion damage clusters, they offer much more damage than Righteous Army and redemption. A keynote on your bodyarmour is to choose if you have some currency. Quality for your flasks would be nice.

Armour is still not optimal and a bit low, to get iron reflexes is not easy in the moment. The build is much used and a lot of the fitting armours with iron reflexes are not in trade in the moment. You can get "enduring composure" instead on a small or medium cluster for physical tankyness. As keynote until level 97 or 98 also phase acrobatics, imbalanced guard, crit reduction are fine, take a look in "gear, skills, links"--> "skin of the lords"

Overall you are fine improving! Spitze!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 28, 2021, 3:21:42 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
ekjepo wrote:
Hi Chromino,

I was following this guide which is a really in depth guide, and lovely, but unfortunately i got stuck. Don't get me wrong, I can still kill easily with the current build I have, I just don't know how should I progress from this point.

I want to go for the offensive 55 variant and I came to a point where the items i should change are really expensive. I could get some of them, i have around 6 ex, but i cant decide where to start.

Could you please take a look at my progress and tell me a buy order and when can I change the passive tree?

current build:
https://pastebin.com/eVLLhPUk

Thanks in advance!

Hi ekjepo,

I check your pob later. On mobile checke on only gear and skills you can take a look with 6 ex on :

-when you are ci change out life flasks

- gkoves faster projectiles travels a longer distance, but you loose uptime of virulences. Change to faster casting and slower projectiles

- for resistances and a lot mapmods-debuffs change in stygian belt, with armour and perhaps dex (see page 50)

- anoint your amulett.

On page 50 is a complete list for trade:

I would start in this order:

1- Vaal discipline gem for vaal skill also,
perhaps also vaal grace without activating aura grace is a possibility

2- Medium clusters pure agony when they are missing

3- Belt

4- HoA level 21 gem

5- Amulett anoint

6- Body armour with cheap keynote

7- Gloves

Then last helmet enchant, divergent cws and other Anomalous gems, bis clusters, bis amulett, bis flasks.

With these fast upgrades you will improve your charcter much! Let them crawl!

Hi Chromino,

Thank you for the help, I could make some progress with your advices, they really helped a lot.
I changed some items, bought medium clusters, changed my passive a bit and it feels stronger.

Here is my updated pob:
https://pastebin.com/4GPvFV82

now i have around 3 ex and im thinking about getting 2 20% reserv nostalgia or blue nightmare + anoint.

BTW the build just awesome, like vatinas' HoP on crack :)
"
raikolin wrote:
Shapers touch with vulnerability are cheap I bought mines for 15c however I need to colour them

I need the gloves with fast casting to hit the desired virulence stacks, but I was able buy a cheap synthesised ring with the curse.

Next stop a good skin of the lords... but none with good sockets colours... is there any way to switch the blue minion damage gem for a green one without loosing like 20%+ damage? I could not finde a good choice in pob :/
Update after Aul, Watcher's and Skin of the Lords

POB: https://pastebin.com/8frUnUMV

This'll be a mini-review for this build in Ultimatum league.

Pretty much done with gearing. Only missing Bottled Faith and possibly a rare ring if reservations permit. The blind grace/clarity Watcher's is hard to find so not gonna be sad if I don't snag one.

The difference with running Ultimatums in T14-t16 areas without the Aul/Skin of the Lords combo is night and day. Vaal Grace can allow for basically no movement Ultimatums. Leveled entirely from 96-97 with no deaths from Ultimatums mostly by standing still. The only times you will need to move is if you hear the sound for multiple fireballs or see multiple electric men coming at you.

Running a juiced map with -armor/block, - resists, triple damage as ele etc. still has the potential to kill you however so run maps non-corrupted, or hope for favorable mods upon corruption. The juiced ultimatum survivability issue is addressed by sextant rolling for the option where vaal skills have no soul gain prevention. If you are able to get this sextant option and you have vaal grace and vaal discipline, you are for all intents and purposes immortal.

For those interested in this build however, be warned. The cost for it to get Vaal Grace running is not for the meek. The Aul amulet alone is now 30 ex as of 4-28 and if you are not able to get the key items to get Vaal grace running, the build is honestly rather disappointing for Ultimatums.

If however you are content with being immortal for everything non-Ultimatum/Harvest related and just run maps and do Sirus or whatever, then the Skin of the Loyal and Astramentis amulet combo with no Vaal Grace works just fine and is much cheaper.

Thanks for the build Chromino. Will try to push to 100 for the first time this league with build. Wish me luck!

"
BlightBoy17 wrote:
Hello Again Chromino, so at last I managed to buy the core items in hardcore as in hardcore the prices are way higher, you can find an item in softcore for 10C while in hardcore it may be 1ex!

I try my best to read more of your guide by day as you have too many informations that its hard to catch up with all, specially when it comes to someone like me that didn't finish all the game contents.

I am learning so much from you so thanks.

I have few small questions

1- when we go cyclone aka melee, we can use fortify, so when we go caster we skip fortify?

2- which set up do you recommend for Ultimatum? I mean which skill the player should use? Ulti is so danger for many builds, but I think cyclone is better as I can move attacking? so far I don't attack I just run with withering step and let the spider do the whole work but I am still too early ( I say I think because I didn't get to do them in my Templar because of the bad start, I only did them in my other characters and many of them died sadly due to dc, a 2 second dc killed some of my characters as they can't stand 2 seconds afk, while in Templar I think the more armor I will get the better survive I will get against them specially that we are CI so poison does nothing to us.)

3- We can't have the items you guy have in SC so easily so for some of them I will need to do the content and it will take time, so as example

A- Aul uprising (none sell it in hardcore) so I am using a yellow amulet for stats right now, but would you recommend anything for me?

B- Megalomaniac (forget that we get such thing as the quantity is so small that finding a node we need is so hard), from reading I understand that we need to deal with ailement so this is why we make the ignite go to you said 0% but I counted it 30+50+15 = 95% so is it fine?

3- I didn't understand the Lion Roar flask, why do we use it in our set up? as far as i know it will work with cyclone, is that how you use it?

4- Right now I use ice nova (no link) am I suppose to use lightning ball with the links in your POB? to poison enemies? for HOA

5- as I am leveling my herald I am still not using it, but as I can see I don't think I will have the mana for it, I have one ring with -17% reserve+the tree nodes, and I just got cluster line for - deter aura reserve, will it be enough?

6- my armor is 2b 2g 2r, do you recommend me to go for maim+ phantasm+ pierce+ minion damage + empower (I don't have empower yet so damage on full life till i get level 3 one as I can't get level 4 so expensive)

7- due to the hardcore prices and quanitity I won't be able to get many of the jewels so I won't be able to get more than 5k ES for the time being, so what do you recommend me to avoid, I will take so much time to reach the 6k or 7k to beging with, so I don't expect myself to hit 9k.

8- are all the curses we use from corrupt? because as I mentioned in hardcore we don't have the luxery, I can't get that on items any time soon, so should I skip the nodes for 2 curses? or do we use any casted curse by ourself or any recommendation for people like me without corrupt curse lines?

9- my last question it is actually a continue to the ultimatum part, what do we need to ensure we survive that because its the killer of HC characters this league (and many times in happens in a dc)

I am sorry for asking much, I am sure I have more questions but this is what I have for now

Thanks a lot for your work

Hello BlightBoy17,

thank you very much!! Yes, the build got longer and longer. Sometimes it's confusing, but there are also a lot infos and invitations to individualize your gear, skills and balance out the build for your own goals.

I am not experienced in hardcore but I try to answer:

1 - fortify is great for cyclone, yes. When you use ball-lightning, often the mobs are dead before you hit them and you miss too often the fortify-buff, so frost shield is much better as ranged caster.

2- cyclone is smoother to move. But more as 40 virulences you often cannot stack all time with cyclone.
Only ball-lightning get more continous virulences and with the stacks damage singletarget with it's moving aoe. You can add void sphere to get some more, but in endgame when you reach 2-4 x pure agony and 50-50 virulences, cyclone is to slow to substain them. Best is ball-lightning with slower projectiles, spellecho, faster casting, the anomalous gemqualities.

3- yes, hc is much harder to gear! Circle of Nostalgia-ring is extreme hard to get for example and a ot more. I will add later a spoiler about hc, but I guess you have to do some workarounds and will not get bis-gear.

Amulett is a problem too in these days. Astramentis is fine with high attributes, discipline reserves less mana as stat is nice for manaproblems.

Lion's roar is only good mapping to interrupt some attackskills and get some seconds, when mobs flees, 60% dr of frostshield. For bosses it don't offer much. Probably I will change it to a rare flask in the build. But for high-density-maps it offers fast and short nice defences with it's knockback etc.

4- yes, use frostblink or ice nova to raise the spiders easy, see spoiler "blizzard". For HoA use the set-up of the gloves.

5- take all 8 steps for mana in the spoiler "manamanagement". You find there also additional manareductions or take a lok on the manamultipliers of HoA in "the dirty scorpion tail".

6 - yes, exactly! Nice and fast set-up. Only damage on full-life often do not support the phantasms. Perhaps try out also added fire damage. Empower is best for HoA and phantasms.

7 - mmhmm, I am not experienced with trading in hardcore. You need es against one shots and for raction time against aoe- and ground-effects and a lot other damage-types. You can get more es with amulet-anoint or es-passives etc. But I cannot tell what is best optimized and what is cheap in hc-trade to obtain.

8 - you can put a curse in the cws-setup very fine and for bosses sniper's mark also refills your writhing jar flask. Enfeeble is for mapping very tanky, but don't help much against bosses.

9 - I am not experienced with ultimatums and played them only low level. They are very rippy, yes. In my experiences level 98-100 for not dying bottled faith for the cooldowns of vaaldiscipline and time of need, physical damagereduction and ailments-avoidances and reductions and anti-corrupted blood also on a jewel and blindings were most important for safety. And to know the dangerous map-mods (less armour/ block, no mana recovery, less max resistances) and bosses (see spoiler "boss-hunting" and dangerous bosses in endgame") Moving a lot of course, good flasks, etc.

Hehehe, alot questions. I hope I understood correct and just asks when I can help a bit!

I wish you a good kicking ride!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 28, 2021, 4:31:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info