[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
AlexAndonov wrote:
I decided to give the build a go.I am no way near the actual build yet, coz only lvl 56 or smthing.I am leveling with domi blow (lesser poison) and HoA and some random items i have.I've done every single ultimatuim to the end so far ,died only once
coz I was trying some "ruin" shit that i saw some streamer suggested as easiest.So far I am doing lesser area, buff expire faster, these frost bombs, miasma, flame sculls and lighning cirles.No problems at all.Personaly i am finding difficult to lvl if no pob is done step by step, despite I saw some pics in the OP.Sometimes before I was runing DomiBlow guardian and i had all the required items but the build creator says 18 mil dmg..and I was having hard time kill a shaper guardin and stuff.Never knew how to scale the damage so i hope this wont be the same case :)
Thank you Chromio that u are answering our stupid or not questions , helping us in the way to become mm..tanking gods :P

Hi AlexAndonov,

hehe, yes, I understand, often it is most easy to get a step by step levelling guide. Because the individual goals are so different in poe - some want to level fast, some want minion skills for levelling, some want to level safe etc., I wrote only the basic tipps for levelling to take out what you want. Also in some variants or like the different editions there are more than one possibility to reach out.

After all you get a lot of infos and learn a lot about defences, mana, clusters and heralds with this build if you want to, but there is more to read and you can try out a lot of the stuff yourself and you can choose easy if you go more the offensive or tanky road or try out both what is best fitting. On first view it is more complex, but you get much more possibilities too for endgame of poe.

The levelling is very straight with this build, as you see in the screenshots of the levelling trees in "tipps for evelling". In trade you have to search a little bit what gear is offered cheap in the first days of the league, it will get much cheaper and easier ordinary after some days.

I wish you a swarmy start and when there are questions, just ask, it's for me very interesting too and I can improve the build with the discussions and questions, thank you!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 19, 2021, 4:07:27 PM
"
Rodneyking wrote:

Go read this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2663126

Back in 3.10 PoeDan took Herald of Agony Guardian to delve 3k and took the world by storm with the idea. This build Chromio has made is based off this and with different variations, whether to be tanky or some tankiness but a lot of offenses, or be tanky with mass minions around you with summon phantasm, agony, purities and then vaal skeletons just for vaal use. The idea behind all the minions is you use x2 clusters to scale ur agonies dmg and which also stacks any other minions dmg. But if you read the fundamentals of how the agony and guardian work, you can apply to tons knowledge to different builds here.

A lot of guides talk about being tanky at 68, but that assumes that most unique's are cheap and not being used by the player base. One thing you should learn is how make herald dmg increase with very little investment. On a 5link at 78, my agony in POB does 800k on tier 3 maps, I am hyrbid right now at 3k health and 1.9k ES.

if your running hyrbid, look for cheap 5c shield with recover life or es on block, with Bastion of Hope a HUGE qol and defense. Aegis Auros is 60c right noiw, but decent rolled shield with es or life recover on and chance to block makes it better. I bought trigger socketed spell sword for 5c and had minions do 49%dmg and slapped Desecrate, Spirit Offering, and poachers mark for additional projectile and flask recovering.so for under 10c, I made two changes with huge QOL and making mapping smoother. ALso for 1c GET yourself a pair of Rainbow Strider boots soo good for early game, Look for pair with 5% chance to block spell damage and the ES between 167 and 177..

My profile should be public if you want to check out my current set up

hooooo'rgasm, with your two posts you give more newbee's informations and starter's tips than the whole thread !!

Big thanks
"
Nemeria wrote:
"
Rodneyking wrote:

Go read this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2663126

Back in 3.10 PoeDan took Herald of Agony Guardian to delve 3k and took the world by storm with the idea. This build Chromio has made is based off this and with different variations, whether to be tanky or some tankiness but a lot of offenses, or be tanky with mass minions around you with summon phantasm, agony, purities and then vaal skeletons just for vaal use. The idea behind all the minions is you use x2 clusters to scale ur agonies dmg and which also stacks any other minions dmg. But if you read the fundamentals of how the agony and guardian work, you can apply to tons knowledge to different builds here.

A lot of guides talk about being tanky at 68, but that assumes that most unique's are cheap and not being used by the player base. One thing you should learn is how make herald dmg increase with very little investment. On a 5link at 78, my agony in POB does 800k on tier 3 maps, I am hyrbid right now at 3k health and 1.9k ES.

if your running hyrbid, look for cheap 5c shield with recover life or es on block, with Bastion of Hope a HUGE qol and defense. Aegis Auros is 60c right noiw, but decent rolled shield with es or life recover on and chance to block makes it better. I bought trigger socketed spell sword for 5c and had minions do 49%dmg and slapped Desecrate, Spirit Offering, and poachers mark for additional projectile and flask recovering.so for under 10c, I made two changes with huge QOL and making mapping smoother. ALso for 1c GET yourself a pair of Rainbow Strider boots soo good for early game, Look for pair with 5% chance to block spell damage and the ES between 167 and 177..

My profile should be public if you want to check out my current set up

hooooo'rgasm, with your two posts you give more newbee's informations and starter's tips than the whole thread !!

Big thanks

Lol thanks, but OP put ton of work and just trying help bridge the language gap for him and I have over 2500 hours and know the feeling of looking at guides trying to understand trees, leveling skills, regerting at certain levels. Not having currency for uniques or items or not doing the dps in POB ect or not doing the same damage as it should lol. Herald of Agony as has been the most hard hitting skill in the game and not used anymore really. it scales off physical dmg, chaos dmg, posion and impale, even though impale was nerfed, i played all impale agony hit 7.5 mil with close to 10ex investment. I suggest understanding how Path of Building works and if you take the half hour to learn how to import your build and the small understanding, you can make your current build now better with some understanding.
"
Nemeria wrote:
"
Rodneyking wrote:

p

Big thanks

Hi Nemeria,

yes, rodneyking does great tipps and hints, thank you too!

Your gear is improving, perhaps change also:

- take in sniper's mark and spirit offering for a lot of damage. When you want, autotrigger them with a cwdt or a levelled cws.

= change faster casting to spellecho for a bit more virulences

- take in a Jade flask or stibnite flask for more defences.
Start to upgrade your flasks with quality. When you take normal, not magic, itemquality of the flasks, they are upgraded with less Glassblower's Bauble orbs.

- Take in vaal discipline skill gem to get the defensive skill.

- When you have enough mana, take in determination and take in molten shell instead steelskin.
I don't know your stats and check them in pob later. Use molten shell in combination with/ after your granite flask when you still have low armour.

Cheap upgrade to start is a stygian vise- belt.
Shaper-touch-gloves or rare gloves with faster casting are getting cheaper too.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2021, 1:37:04 AM
"
TheDeathly wrote:
"
Daemonion wrote:
I read the guide but I feel like I have no f****** idea what I read ..

I want it, I am sure of it, cause I am squishy hierophant currently and I hate dying in alched map ultimatum on wave 4.

Can someone recommend more noob friendly material to understand how to do this character?

I have 2 ex farmed, am lvl 84 and I am eager respeccing to stressfree godlike build - I do one char per league - is this build good decision?

So far it is okay but all i have is arakalis fang so I'm not really that tanky. The damage does feel a bit lack luster right now so I think the cluster jewels are pretty important? I'm still trying to figure out how to scale the builds damage. It's not clearing ultamatums like instantly or anything right now with just the fang.

Hey Deathly,

your gear is getting great!

Perhaps switch:

- Now you have the circle of nostalgia and you can change lesser poison support to poison support for more virulences and damage.

- limit ball-lightning to level 1 when you need mana

- skin of the lords, without fitting keynotes, are getting cheap. Start with a cheap one to improve damage and defenses

- take in vaal discipline instead discipline gem to get a strong defensive skill

I take a look in pob later.

Edited:

Pob looks great! You switched to CI, take out the 4 passives Discipline and training and Retribution and 2 Purity of flesh.
Take in more clusters or anointed flesh.
You need only around 35 not reserved mana. See spoiler manamanagement. You have 2x "uncompromising", perhaps switch one on a small cluster. Take in more medium clusters with "pure agony".

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 24, 2021, 5:44:05 PM
"
Rodneyking wrote:
"
Nemeria wrote:
"
Rodneyking wrote:

Big thanks

Lol thanks, but OP put ton of work and just trying help bridge the language gap for him and I have over 2500 hours and know the feeling of looking at guides trying to understand trees, leveling skills, regerting at certain levels. Not having currency for uniques or items or not doing the dps in POB ect or not doing the same damage as it should lol. Herald of Agony as has been the most hard hitting skill in the game and not used anymore really. it scales off physical dmg, chaos dmg, posion and impale, even though impale was nerfed, i played all impale agony hit 7.5 mil with close to 10ex investment. I suggest understanding how Path of Building works and if you take the half hour to learn how to import your build and the small understanding, you can make your current build now better with some understanding.

Thank you a lot Rodneyking for the fine gearing- and levelling tipps! Great!
Yes, these leaguestart days are not easy, some prices in trade are still expensive.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2021, 5:42:35 AM
Spoiler

After the first three days of Ultimatum with expensive prices in poetrade, the basic gear starts to get much cheaper and it is possible to begin with the build with low currency.

For everybody who is searching for improvements, just now prices for

- gems like vaal discipline and vaal grace
(also only for the defensive vaal-skills without activating the auras recommended)

- rainbow stride conjurer boots
(Look out for 6% spellblock and high energyshield)

- small medium clusters with uncompromising

- medium clusters with pure agony

- healthy mind jewel

- golden rule jewel (after you transformed to CI)

- belt stygian vise (search also for 1-2 "# empty modifiers" to add craftings on your hideout-bench)

- shaper's touch gloves

- rare gloves with faster casting-support (and also slower projectiles)

- skin of the lords / of the loyals without fitting keynotes (4 or 5 correct sockets are fine for starting, take a look into the spoiler "the dirty scorpion tail")

- sometimes circle of nostalgia (also solely with reduced mana)

- good granite/ jade-flasks, - when you don't craft them yourself

are dropping and getting cheap if you are searching for gear upgrades.

Check the "tipps for levelling and gearing" for a more alternatives for low currency.

When you want some help for skills or gear, just ask.
Of course check the spoilers "faq" and "Tipps for levelling and gearing" also.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2021, 7:37:19 AM
So far so good, into act 5 now with ease and I also got a skin of the loyal 3r,2g,1b with some money I made from a jewel I got from doing my normal lab run.

So with this wand do I still need to use lesser poison with ball lightning.

"
motokorth wrote:
So far so good, into act 5 now with ease and I also got a skin of the loyal 3r,2g,1b with some money I made from a jewel I got from doing my normal lab run.

So with this wand do I still need to use lesser poison with ball lightning.

Hi Motokorth,

yes, the wand converts some of the lightning damage to chaos damage and you can use poison support instead lesser poison support.

I am not sure, perhaps you have to level up a bit ball-lightning, the low added chaos damage can be rounded down to 0 by the game. But then the wand should work fine and you get some more virulences.

Your skin of the loyals is great and offers a lot damage and defences. And very early on low level you have got it, very nice!
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2021, 3:32:29 AM
Crafted some clusters for the left side of the tree.

And i see that the Megalomaniac is there . But there are none of them with Fasting , Bodyguards in one jewel , not talking about all 3 combo with Hibernator on the market.

What should i insert instead? Or which node from the Megalomaniac is the best to pick?

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Apr 20, 2021, 7:13:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info