[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
If i want to use the Determination + Discipline + Herald + Clarity + Grace

I need to have 2 circles of nostalgia with % mana reduction(catalysted) + Uncompromising jewel + Aul's amulet for grace.

Could you clarify please what else. I see this in the Mana management part.

"
You need 2x points on the passive tree with reduced mana reserved:
4) Sovereignity: 4+4+6, 5) Influence 4+6 % rmr

But as i see the Influence does not provide 6% rmr. Only small node before Influence gives 4% rmr.

Is it enough to fit everything?

Sorry for a lot of questions :)

hehe, no problem, just ask.

I updated the manamanagement spoiler just before some moments.

The mana-tag of circle of nostalgia was removed/ nerfed and the fertile catalysts no longer reduce manareservation on the ring.

Also the reduced mana of skills were moved for some part from Influence to Sovereignity.

No problem overall, but not nice too ( ;-) sh***f** ;-) ). The manareservation get more tight/ short/ complicated and I still check some more possibilities of reduced manareservation.

Sorry for updating late, it was still not confirmed before and I checked solely today in standard.

Take some other possibilities of the spoiler "manamanagement" and as long as you have maimsupport it should work.

You guys are awesome . Thanks for the answers will wait for the guide update. :)
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
zip

You guys are awesome . Thanks for the answers will wait for the guide update. :)

Manamanager is updated. :-)

PoB is sometimes not correct calculating the mana. So I can only guess that your mana should be enough with all 8 steps. You have 16% and 19% recuced mana for the herald on the rings. But you have also still maim-support with a lower manamultiplier.
When your mana is not enough, take a look on all possibilities in the spoilers "manamanagement" and "the dirty scorpion tail".
Perhaps change "damage on full life" to "empower" for some more less mana-multiplier, but the empower-support is ordinary only recommended on max level 4.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2021, 12:14:46 PM
"

Manamanager is updated. :-)

PoB is sometimes not correct calculating the mana. So I can only guess that your mana should be enough with all 8 steps. You have 16% and 19% recuced mana for the herald on the rings. But you have also still maim-support with a lower manamultiplier.
When your mana is not enough, take a look on all possibilities in the spoilers "manamanagement" and "the dirty scorpion tail".
Perhaps change "damage on full life" to "empower" for some more less mana-multiplier, but the empower-support is ordinary only recommended on max level 4.

Man , you're the Beast !

Thanks for the update <3
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Is this build as complicated as it looks ? From reading the post it feels like I need a PhD to build and use it successfully unless I got the budget to just copy and paste the items to my build.
"
tamir124 wrote:
Is this build as complicated as it looks ? From reading the post it feels like I need a PhD to build and use it successfully unless I got the budget to just copy and paste the items to my build.

Hi Tamir,

it's one of the longer builds. It offers a lot of possibilities to balance your individual goals and defences and offensives and explains a lot about the mechanics of defences and variants like different minionskills.

When you are levelled the playstyle is easy and very tanky. Levelling is a bit slow, the crawler has short legs and need some seconds more not optimized before lategame, or you have to be the PhD, yes, in speedlevelling or take some of the levelling-skills like storm-brand. ;-)

When you like facetanking, minions and high levels it is probably a nice fitting build.

You can start with "Tipps for beginning, levelling, gearing, leaguestart", when you are levelled copy only the gear and tree step by step and take a look into "manamanagement" when you are missing some endgame-gear.

You need only the first half of the build until "the dirty scorpion tail" and "faq" at the end, all further spoilers are only variations and explanations.

When you have questions, just ask, we have the answers, perhaps. ;-)
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2021, 2:16:22 PM
Ok am totally lost :)) I red the guide and looked at the pob so many times and again i have no clue where to put my gems and how to properly use them.
So i have arakaali, memory vault, shapers touch ,aurora and skin of the loyal.HOA is clearly in the body armour, but whats next? spirit offering frost wall and frost shiled with CWS ok. we manually cast molten shell and using it in mouse button 1 , coz there we have what (phase run or withering step) ?
Desecrate and ice nova are cast manually only when we try to summon spiders correct? I am only lvl 80 so i am not sure should i go CI without the circle of nostalgia rings. I am missing some chaos to get atleast 1 of them.
"Insert the jewel "Healthy mind" not before you transformed to Chaos Inoculation." this means that i need to put it after i use CI right?
Sorry for been asking so many maybe stupid questions but am totally confused :)
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Ok am totally lost :)) I red the guide and looked at the pob so many times and again i have no clue where to put my gems and how to properly use them.
So i have arakaali, memory vault, shapers touch ,aurora and skin of the loyal.HOA is clearly in the body armour, but whats next? spirit offering frost wall and frost shiled with CWS ok. we manually cast molten shell and using it in mouse button 1 , coz there we have what (phase run or withering step) ?
Desecrate and ice nova are cast manually only when we try to summon spiders correct? I am only lvl 80 so i am not sure should i go CI without the circle of nostalgia rings. I am missing some chaos to get atleast 1 of them.
"Insert the jewel "Healthy mind" not before you transformed to Chaos Inoculation." this means that i need to put it after i use CI right?

No problem, just ask!

- You can transform with level 80 and skin of the loyals very good to Chaos Inoculation. Regret some other life-passives and take CI, aegis aurora, the golden rule and healthy mind in.

One of your next gear should be a circle of nostalgia for less manareservation and added chaos damage, change then lesser poison support to poison support. You can buy the ring cheap solely with less mana for HoA or perhaps you get a cheap offer also with HoA-damage.

- take withering step on left mouse button autotriggered, yes.
(Phase run is only an alternative for some more added movement for speedfarming)

- Desecrate and ice nova are only used to raise spiders, yes (see "blizzard").

Alternative is and I would advice to (as long as you don't have a ring with socket or skills integrated on gear):

Take withering step and ice nova out and take frostblink in for movement and raising spiders, you get one free skill slot this way for vaal discipline, determination or sniper's mark). Edited: For example: take the whole skill-set-up of "worwina" and change only phase run to increased duration.

- for keybindings and triggers take look into "faq", there is a spoiler for examples exact listed.

Just ask. I try to improve the order of the spoilers. There are some variants which can be confusing.

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2021, 4:20:03 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
AlexAndonov wrote:

No problem, just ask!

- You can transform with level 80 and skin of the loyals very good to Chaos Inoculation. Regret some other life-passives and take CI, aegis aurora, the golden rule and healthy mind in.

One of your next gear should be a circle of nostalgia for less manareservation and added chaos damage, change then lesser poison support to poison support. You can buy the ring cheap solely with less mana for HoA or perhaps you get a cheap offer also with HoA-damage.

- take withering step on left mouse button autotriggered, yes.
(Phase run is only an alternative because it has no cooldown of a "blink" skill like frostblink or witheringstep)

- Desecrate and ice nova are only used to raise spiders, yes (see "blizzard").

Alternative is and I would advice to (as long as you don't have a ring with socket or skills integrated on gear):

Take withering step and ice nova out and take frostblink in for movement and raising spiders, you get one free skill slot this way for vaal discipline, determination or sniper's mark)

- for keybindings and triggers take look into "faq", there is a spoiler for examples exact listed.

Just ask. I try to improve the order of the spoilers. There are some variants which can be confusing.

Thank you for the fast response :) I did go CI.only 3k ES but my rings and belt are trash.First time I try spiders.. they are quite fun and in the same time I will need alot of practice to learn how to properly summon them in intense fight.In the late rounds of Ultimate they disappeared and i was unable to summon them despite i was trying very slowly this "2 click desecrate 1 flask and then frostblink" I've tried 2 times before i die..so yeah, even with 3k es its quite tanky but.. i hope i can manage those stupid spiders :) Thanks alot
Hey Chromino,

thank you very much for this detailed guide. I tried it this season and the tankiness finally starts to kick in. Just saving some currency for a watcher's eye with clarity and the spell block jewel.

But now I want to get the first large cluster jewel and I don't understand what to look for next to renewal. Why is call for slaughter good? The bonus to recently summoned won't be active for the hoag after x seconds right? I have some trouble to understand what kind of budget large cluster would be good enough to start and I'm already sitting on 6 unspend passive points :D

what es is the prio? renewal > raze and pillage (only for map clear) = rotten claws (bossing?) > call to the slaughter.

As Medium/Small I will get a pure agony one.

The only thing that is clunky for me is the raise of the spiders and I don't find enough gem slots for desecrate and frostblink/nova when I also have to fit in clarity next... I will switch that for flamedash I guess.

Thanks for all the work, you really did a good job for the community (:
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

zip

Thank you for the fast response :) I did go CI.only 3k ES but my rings and belt are trash.First time I try spiders.. they are quite fun and in the same time I will need alot of practice to learn how to properly summon them in intense fight.In the late rounds of Ultimate they disappeared and i was unable to summon them despite i was trying very slowly this "2 click desecrate 1 flask and then frostblink" I've tried 2 times before i die..so yeah, even with 3k es its quite tanky but.. i hope i can manage those stupid spiders :) Thanks alot

mmhmm, yes, some important gear and skills are still missing, but the basic set-up is fine improving.

I checked your character in pob, your energy-shield is a bit low (pob shows 3.9k), armour buffed 61k is fine for level 80, damage is still low without pure agony on medium clusters.

So I would advice to improve:

1) get a stygian belt with es, lightning/ cold resistance, mana (or dex),

with mana around 2 chaos:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/E9YQJ3ZI5

with dex around 1 exalted:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/qZvDmpdfg

2) get x circle of nostalgia:

only with 20% less mana reserved around 15 chaos each: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/kPvnLns5

with HoA damage 2 exalt today: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/lgOrPX0TV

3) For blocking get rumi's concoction granite flask 35 chaos or beastcraft it (unique flask recipe) in Einhar's menagerie:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/Z6o8CQ

( or the blue nightmare-jewel, which is still expensive 3 exalt:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/2Kgodfk )

Then after getting the gear above:

- take out concovation, the minions are immortal and cannot be killed and target everything you target with your ball-lightnings. Take out stone-golem. It's not bad with es-regeneration and taunting, but other skills are much stronger in this build.

- with the circle of nostalgia change lesser poison to poison support

- when you need resistances, get "holy dominion" with 2 points in the tree

- For energy-shield regret ascendancy bastion of hope in labyrinth, get ascendancy radiant faith for much energyshield

- regret 6 points passive of discord artisan

- regret "righteous army", get clusters instead or "aligned spirit"

Only when you have enough 159 dex: regret 2 passive points to "precision"

Get skillgem aura discipline/vaal discipline for more energyshield

- Get "deep thoughts" 2 passives for armour and es

- Get medium cluster with pure agony and cult-leader for damage

It is not easy in these days, some of the gear like blue nightmare, split personality or aul's uprising is still expensive, but other gear is already getting cheap.

Frostblink is almost as good as ice nova to raise the spiders and is in endgame-encounters like shaper, sirus or maven one of the best movement-skills, but you have to practise a bit, yes.
Take buttons/ keys you can push fast, then it will work after some practise. When you push the skills slow, often the crawler, heistmembers or einhar or remaining spiders will kill the worms fast and first, and you' ve to kill them yourself as fast as possible for raising spiders.

For much damage get: sniper's mark on cws (or vulnerability)

And did you activated your pantheon and upgraded it with divine vessels? (key: "Y")

Hope I can help a little bit and just ask. There are some steps missing and I am sorry for the wall of text, but with this changes you will get into level 90 and more easy.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 20, 2021, 5:39:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info