[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50-150M

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Rima0 wrote:
Hello all.

I`m new on this build ang have alot of difficulty to play. Normal monsters they die not one shot but they do xD, rare it`s a quite har and on bosses I run around for more than 15 min. My HA reserve 85,17% of mana.
I know I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure what I`m doing wrong.
Please for some help, tnx.

Hi Rima0,

I wish you wonderful days and nice celebrations!

Most important for your defences is to cap elemental resistances at 75%- take 2 passives holy dominion, get resistances on gear like the belt. With the 37% resistances you often take tripple the damage and more.

The triad gripes do not boost your damage in the moment - take white socketed triad gripes in endgame when you have maxed your defences and virulences, not before. Take some with cast speed for example. In "gear, skills, links" and "checklist damage" are the explanations how to let the HoA damage raise with cast speed, levels and virulences.

You need recovery like amulet "the anvil" or a counterattack with life/ es/ hit or best a rare shield with recovery until you get aegis aurora.

A anti-bleeding-flask would be goooood, you need it urgent in higher levels.

Link Immortal call lvl 3 to cwdt lvl 1 for faster automatical triggering. Use only one guard skill and put out steelskin.

Your armour is very low. Activate "presage" on tree, get a small cluster "uncompromising" with requirement your level 50, and then "determination" if possible.

When you still miss damage try out absolution-physical to lightning-summon pahnatsams-added fire damage as second damage skill.

Your damage is also low because of the low level HoA. Increase dex on gear or with jewels and level HoA high.

Thenks for reply.
I wish nice celebration you too!

I`m a lvl 50 and run on Akt6 so my gems aren`t so high :(.
Thenks for the tips, It`s much bether now.

Another boss down, first time uber elder (first try ever). Was actually fairly easy, died a few times but overall not much of an issue for this build.
"
Valsacar wrote:
Another boss down, first time uber elder (first try ever). Was actually fairly easy, died a few times but overall not much of an issue for this build.

Well done! Kick them hard!
100 Congratulations to Enchantimous!

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/absurdistan88/Enchantimous?i=19&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

55k armour, 6 k es, glancing blows and uses a lot of stats like monik390 guides great, like stampede boots, cyclone, purity of elements etc.

Congrats for the great path!!
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 29, 2021, 11:14:32 AM
Congratulations! 100 for TaintedNomad!

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/themiz1502/TaintedNomad?i=22&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

120k armour, 9.2 k es, iron reflexes, fullblock and great high ailment and ignite avoidances on the rare boots!

Arachnophilia!

Great 100, awesome 36/40, the feared simultan kicked, and I wish fine and nice 22 too!
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 29, 2021, 11:16:14 AM
2022 new Congratulations to Rixeph! Happy new year! And nice pathed!

82k armour, 8.7 k es, fullblock, iron reflexes. Great gloves with 200 es.

Very interesting going with bastion of hope, cwdt and flickerstrike for more blocks. Interesting tailwind-boots and the memory vault helmet, still nice for some armour but lesser damage and hard in management.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/kingpineight/Rixeph?i=22&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

Congrats also to awesome 36/40 challenges and dancing in the scourge!
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 31, 2021, 5:16:32 AM
2022 Congratulations to Faramír_en_Húrin! I wish a fine and funny new year!

37k armour, 8.1 k es, basic gear like skin of the loyals, basic mv, basic ring, basic shield, basic amulet - 100 levels also without highend-gear and without defences of grace.

Interesting pathing the south ways across anointed flesh for some ailment reductions, using glancing blows to balance in the needed passives, extreme high 45% overcapped spellblock is not optimized and not recommended.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Baenre_3947/Faram%C3%ADr_en_H%C3%BArin?i=23&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

2022 Congrats!
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 4, 2022, 12:03:11 PM
Hi,
Does anyone have a league start serie on YouTube using the Build or maybe someone streaming that have videos from there league start ?

"
zyppz wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone have a league start serie on YouTube using the Build or maybe someone streaming that have videos from there league start ?

I tried league start in 3.16 with this build, I wouldn't recommend it. While it did work fine, it wasn't as easy or smooth as some other builds.

I'd look for another guardian (like a herald of purity build) that's geared specifically towards league start, then switch around 80-85 (once you have some of the core gear). That's pretty much my plan next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info