[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50-150M

"
monik390 wrote:
Got my currency sucker too:

Focking redeemer base refused me to elevate mana efficiency so hard. Wasted 3 maven orbs for that, while hunter base was a good boi.

Also, decided to not push it further getting more ES, just don't wanna, and no need to.

Got a new ring with a second curse:

Refunded Charisma anoint for Gravepact, and replaced frost shield with carrion golem - feeding frenzy. All of that pushed me to 19.1m sdps.

The downside is - lost chain support. But a fork is fine too.

UPD: Got deathless simulacrum run w/o frost shield. It's fine.

hehe, monik, this increased skill-efficiency is on the rare helmet is absolutely extreme nice and offers much flexibility beside fine and lazy debuff-damage for the channelllings!

My older dagger was offering nice resistances, not bad overall, but I fear the time for retiring arrived to my fellow.

But also I am a little, little, little bit happy with 4 new free passives of the new upgrade - that was a huge sharp snipe in scourge again after nice shield, armour, unique clusters and boots.
This b.o.b.i.s. (a best of best in slot again, hehe) needs dex on one split personality, the increased wither effects of regretted chaosmastery don't wear the minion-tag and are no lost, so overall:

I regretted 5 passives of the chaos-mastery, won a bit increased evasion on es/dex-splitpersonality-jewel, lost a bit es.

I pathed first for increased aura-effect and gravepact+unholy-might mastery, but probably I switch to whispers of doom , to +2 % maximum spellblock of block-mastery, to a second minion-mastery or take in a banner instead anomalous reckoning. But I love the tanky immortal style (fullblock, 500k-1.3M ehp, 160% added movementspeed) and 13.5M damage/ 16.5m with unholy might in maps are enough in this sweet moment for me personally.

So my result is today: I have 75 exalts not spent until now in my tabs - waiting for more upgrades - and a lot big b.i.s. -amulets, armours, clusters etc. are still not sold out + I have 3 - 4 passives I still not know how to optimize. I suspect a second voices clusters for total 70 virulences will be the best and most efficient or I head to a meta-mageblood belt. But tipps are urgent welcome, hehe!
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 21, 2021, 6:40:48 AM
i really wish the league start/leveling guide was better

ive never played a summoning build and have no idea what im doing

im folllowing the leveling tree in the PoB but the leveling gear and skill setups in the pob are confusing as hell the "leveling" gear set is like lvl 60 gear items lol and the skills portion of leveling is all lumped together

im doing like no dmg with my herald of agony
"
BVwins wrote:

im folllowing the leveling tree in the PoB but the leveling gear and skill setups in the pob are confusing as hell the "leveling" gear set is like lvl 60 gear items lol and the skills portion of leveling is all lumped together

I was in the same boat as you are. Just decided to level as totem and will switch around 80-85.
anyone selling the full set of gear? if so how much? may be easier than looking individually for it xD
"
Chromino wrote:
But tipps are urgent welcome, hehe!

+1 dagger is insane for this build, congrats =) 5 passive points are no joke for sure.

Super quick tip - refund Righteous Army if you have to refund smth. So you would have 1 more point.

Gravepact ring is strong for sure but also costs a lot. 6 points is quite big.
I agree that spiritual command (with minion mastery) + whispers of doom for the cost of 7 points is a bit better than Gravepact ring, but it's better for a single target (if using sniper's mark), while gravepact ring offers a more stable damage overall.

I don't really see a lot of room (besides 2% lightning res somewhere) in a passive tree at your current lvl, so it's about preferences.

In other words, besides Righteous Army, which always bugs me a lot, your current passive tree is almost perfect for your build.

"
Jhoira wrote:
"
BVwins wrote:

I was in the same boat as you are. Just decided to level as totem and will switch around 80-85.

All variations of this build scale really hard with both lvl and investment.
On the contrary to other opinions, I, personally, oppose switching before at least lvl 90-96 and on a lower investment without CI or with just key items.

The difference in performance between 60-70ex investment and below is insane. I'd say, it's not just a huge breakpoint. It's a game-changer.
Last edited by monik390 on Dec 22, 2021, 7:15:22 AM
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
But tipps are urgent welcome, hehe!

+1 dagger is insane for this build, congrats =) 5 passive points are no joke for sure.

Super quick tip - refund Righteous Army if you have to refund smth. So you would have 1 more point.

Gravepact ring is strong for sure but also costs a lot. 6 points is quite big.
I agree that spiritual command (with minion mastery) + whispers of doom for the cost of 7 points is a bit better than Gravepact ring, but it's better for a single target (if using sniper's mark), while gravepact ring offers a more stable damage overall.

I don't really see a lot of room (besides 2% lightning res somewhere) in a passive tree at your current lvl, so it's about preferences.

In other words, besides Righteous Army, which always bugs me a lot, your current passive tree is almost perfect for your build.

Thank you monik!

With the curse mastery's poison chance and 80% chance to poison, without chance to poison-support, producing virulences is faster, and sniper's mark splitting projectiles are a huge added win too.

With the one +10 dex note transfering to gravepact I reach the required 250 dex of the dagger without a different circle of nostalgia. It's all not big differences, but damage now with sniper's mark increased fine to around 17M with unholy moght.

Hehehe, yes, I forgot with a new belt to balance my resistances in harvest and had not full 75% - lol -was much too tanky also without full lightning resistances. Now I changed cold to lightning and fire to cold on boots and all are balanced around 95%-115%.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 23, 2021, 6:45:46 AM
100 baby!

Really enjoy the build, and thanks for all the assistance (especially Chromino and Monik390)
"
Valsacar wrote:
100 baby!

Really enjoy the build, and thanks for all the assistance (especially Chromino and Monik390)

A great walk through the Wraeclasts beaches and levels!

With 6.2k Es, glancing blows and HoA lvl 31 quite nice offensive smooth cycloning, added hydrosphere, ghost dance, 66k ar, awakened chainsupport - interesting variations and very well individualized!

Thank you too Valsacar!

Congratulations to Valsacar for 100 levels!
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 24, 2021, 6:54:50 PM
Great build! Any advice on finding a suitable skin of the lords? There's barely anyone selling the correct socket colors with iron reflexes.
"
Valsacar wrote:
100 baby!

Congrats, mate! 3rd lvl 100 of my variation and part of 13% of all arachnophiles who paid attention to this entire thread and took complete advantage of 3.16 changes and suggestions. I'm glad you are satisfied with it :)

I'm taking a break from poe for a bit, hope you can push it to highest lvl. Good luck with your build, exile!

"
Chromino wrote:

Thank you monik!

With the curse mastery's poison chance and 80% chance to poison, without chance to poison-support, producing virulences is faster, and sniper's mark splitting projectiles are a huge added win too.

With the one +10 dex note transfering to gravepact I reach the required 250 dex of the dagger without a different circle of nostalgia. It's all not big differences, but damage now with sniper's mark increased fine to around 17M with unholy moght.

Hehehe, yes, I forgot with a new belt to balance my resistances in harvest and had not full 75% - lol -was much too tanky also without full lightning resistances. Now I changed cold to lightning and fire to cold on boots and all are balanced around 95%-115%.

At 1st, I didn't really have a good impression of unholy might (I thought it's not that reliable on a single target), but after some consideration, I have to admit, it's really go-to mastery for this build, definitely more preferable instead of offerings.

Glad you pushed it to a new peak!

As for me, I have some other stuff to do, so taking a break for a while. But when I return to poe, there is no other build I will play for sure =)

Good luck with your stuff, mate, and have a happy new year =)

"
mrflamee wrote:
Great build! Any advice on finding a suitable skin of the lords? There's barely anyone selling the correct socket colors with iron reflexes.

Take into consideration getting Ghost Dance instead of Iron Reflexes too. GD is super strong.

Another thing, going a bit off-color is fine too.

4g-1r-1b
3g-2r-1b
3g-1r-2b
2g-2r-2b

^ are all fine to get.
Last edited by monik390 on Dec 25, 2021, 7:27:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info