[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

Congratulations to Koverlet for big 100!

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Koverlet/Koverlet?i=18&search=skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

Ghost Dance, Fullblock, 7.4 k es, ice nova, despair and aspect of spider switched in.

Working around determination free on Aul's uprising and dex with split personality, sublime form including nice resistances.

Great done! Great pathed!
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 24, 2021, 3:24:10 AM
Amazing build. Just compeleted wave 30 of simulacrum with only 1 death (face tanked his big explosion and I'm not even sure what happened lol)

Started the league as witch, but I'm soooo glad I tried this one out! It absolutely crushes
Last edited by Kurnis on Dec 18, 2021, 12:23:58 AM
"
Kurnis wrote:

That is one sexy Watchers Eye!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Got my currency sucker too:

Focking redeemer base refused me to elevate mana efficiency so hard. Wasted 3 maven orbs for that, while hunter base was a good boi.

Also, decided to not push it further getting more ES, just don't wanna, and no need to.

Got a new ring with a second curse:

Refunded Charisma anoint for Gravepact, and replaced frost shield with carrion golem - feeding frenzy. All of that pushed me to 19.1m sdps.

The downside is - lost chain support. But a fork is fine too.

UPD: Got deathless simulacrum run w/o frost shield. It's fine.
Last edited by monik390 on Dec 18, 2021, 4:01:55 PM
"
monik390 wrote:
Got my currency sucker too:

Nice! Even mana and int!

I've also been running without frostshield due to lack of sockets. Didn't notice any significant difference. I assume it's quite situational - you have to stay stationary and have been stunned. So only really useful for bosses.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
qwertz wrote:
Nice! Even mana and int!

I've also been running without frostshield due to lack of sockets. Didn't notice any significant difference. I assume it's quite situational - you have to stay stationary and have been stunned. So only really useful for bosses.

Actually, I'm not satisfied with int/mana, but I still have room here, since having an empty prefix (can craft suffixes cannot be changed + harvest reforge defense), but whatever. Still have over 6k ES, so it's fine for me.

About stuns, the more I think about it, the more I praise the awakened cast while channeling lvl 5 and its avoidance of interruption from stunning hits.
We still can do everything while receiving all stunning hits and triggering everything in cws setup.

As for the frost shield, it is useful even for cyclone on things like simu or nemesis as a temporary safe zone, but whatever. Can just cyclone/frost blink away, if things are not looking good.

It is an undeniable ehp boost tho, but, considering how overtanky we are, not really required most of the time.

I’m going to try this build bit I’m leveling up as totem hierophant. At what level would you recommend to switch? Any chance there’s a pob for it? Thanks a lot :)
"
Jhoira wrote:
I’m going to try this build bit I’m leveling up as totem hierophant. At what level would you recommend to switch? Any chance there’s a pob for it? Thanks a lot :)

Last league I tried this build for the first time towards the end of the league. I made a twink and switched around lvl 80. As long as you have the basic gear at that point, I'd say you'd be ok to switch then.
"
Jhoira wrote:

Hi Jhoira,

yes, totems are nice for levelling!

A good time to switch arachnophil is when you have the core items: arakaali's fang and aegis aurora.

Additional the helmet enchant (simple starter helmet, not memory vault, is enough) and skin of the lords (any one of the usable, see page 50, or also skin of the loyals) helps a lot to start too.

In the pob are several passives trees, probably one of the first two trees including the CI-keystone ("under 55% block" or "over 60% block") will be best fitting.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 20, 2021, 1:30:52 PM
Doing pretty good... finished wave 30 for the first time today (3 deaths).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info