[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

Thoughts on Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves? feel like temp chains is pretty good and if bad guys are exploding, we can ditch splash on spiders for something else
"
jjmccaw wrote:
Thoughts on Asenath's Gentle Touch Silk Gloves? feel like temp chains is pretty good and if bad guys are exploding, we can ditch splash on spiders for something else

They are nice and I love their chaineffects in blight or delirium, but I think they reach much, much less damage as the splash of the spiders and pierce of crawler. Enfeeble is much better for us than temporal chains - we have already chill-effects of nova and frostshield and the less actionspeed offers only for very few enemies advantages for our es/block defence.

Last edited by Chromino on Mar 1, 2021, 1:25:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPZWzd1a380

It is good fine fitting to change gear like gloves, boots, belt, rare ring and even amulett and try other stuff...

The shaper's touch - gloves offers only a very little, little bit more es and armour than other gloves and very good rare gloves or different uniques can be very attractive and good fitting to switch in!

Last edited by Chromino on Mar 1, 2021, 1:26:46 AM
I love sometimes the "Null and Void" Gloves with their rampage- effects.

They deal a bit damage with their effects and in delve, delirium or blight the strange arcade-simulation is funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GdBLN_iLw
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 2, 2021, 7:28:38 AM
+++ Arachnophobiatic! +++ 30000 views! +++ 30000 x Arachnophilia! +++
Thank you a lot!
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 2, 2021, 8:25:46 AM
Last edited by Helena_Demon on Aug 23, 2022, 1:50:43 PM

Yes, for stacking virulences in singletarget situations take ball-lightnings. It's a very fast hitting and moving aoe effect and fits optimal.

When you want cyclone/ whirl, take gloves with faster attacks and cast when channeling with ball-lightnings and fortify. See spoiler "gear, skills, links".
Last edited by Chromino on Aug 24, 2022, 5:25:12 AM
I plan to start bulid in 2-3 days (after ends shoping items) and two simple question :
Only Molten Shell or Vaal Molten Shell too (21/23)?

VMS have 30.000 life, base time 9( +23% + incrased duration) and get 35% of dmg from its life - so its like 20 sec Forti on steroids :)

I plan use 75+ Soul ripper ( to each use give 1,5 vaal skill use) or less charges better? :)
Last edited by Dragonow on Mar 3, 2021, 5:46:14 PM
"
Dragonow wrote:
I plan to start bulid in 2-3 days (after ends shoping items) and two simple question :
Only Molten Shell or Vaal Molten Shell too (21/23)?

VMS have 30.000 life, base time 9( +23% + incrased duration) and get 35% of dmg from its life - so its like 20 sec Forti on steroids :)

I plan use 75+ Soul ripper ( to each use give 1,5 vaal skill use) or less charges better? :)

Hehe, that is a tough question and a bit complicated.

Generally I would opine: vaal discipline is for managuardians best! It is op as vaal skill for us and make you almost immortal. Take the vaal souls for vaal discipline instead for vaal molten shell.

But as you mention: yes, vaal molten shell can be very strong too.
But 70% dr of 10000 molten shell is more in damagepeaks as 30% dr of 30000 vaal molten shell. For the longer damagepeaks you have vaal grace with dodge.

I would advice: without vaal molten shell is better, but you can take a try also with vaal molten shell.

In our build the not blockable damage like degen and aoe is the only remaining dangerous damage, and against this type vaal discipline is much better than vaal molten shell.

Molten shell and vaal molten shell share the same cooldown, so it is impossible to use both simultan. But you can use molten shell and vaal grace/ vaal discipline simultan.

So overall vaal discipline with molten shell is most efficient! So I suggest overall take vaal molten shell out and use only molten shell.

For one out of many possibilities to order the skills and vaal skills there is a spoiler "defences, skills, keybindings etc." in spoiler "FAQ" about.

Soul ripper is best with 50-80 charges. Then flask charges and vaal souls can fill up at the same time in maps. 80-150 charges take longer to fill the flask and you can only use the flask when it is complete full and complete full charged (other flasktypes you can also use when they are half-filled). You cannot use a 100 charge flask when it is only filled with 70 charges in maps.
So 50-80 charges is best to use it most often and for the bosses the vaal discipline, vaal grace, frost shield and withering step is more than enough and the you also have the 50-80 vaal souls for one vaal skill more in the boss arena.

Hehehe, I wish you a lot fun and large mobs with the nice small beasts!
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 4, 2021, 8:26:09 AM
Slowly start of bulid ( i was leveling 2 x poets pen + volatile dead)

So now its look like this:

https://pastebin.com/hZw92X2q

Anything big to change?

i know lots to do :
Uber lab, leveling, enchants, reroll items

Megalomaniac (w8 in stash)
Hibernator + Will Shaper ( Gain 5% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield )

Sry for bad english :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info