[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

thanks, I will try that.
"
Dragonow wrote:

So now its look like this:

https://pastebin.com/hZw92X2q

Anything big to change?

i know lots to do :
Uber lab, leveling, enchants, reroll items

Megalomaniac (w8 in stash)
Hibernator + Will Shaper ( Gain 5% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield )

Sry for bad english :(

Thank you again Dragonow!

With your POB yesterday and your gear I was able to start a "Rochade" on the Agonyca Arachnophobia Allstars!

I missed and didn't knew that rare boots can have the affix "socketed gems are supported by #lvl increased duration". And you switched rare boots in because you had already spell block of a discipline mod on a very, very fine watcher's eye.

Because we have so much strong duration-skills with molten shell, vaal discipline, vaal grace and also withering step increased duration is very powerful for our build and a great quality of life when vaal discipline for example lasts almost 80% longer.
Because we profit from so many skills, we never had enough slots. And with this integrated slot on boots we get one very important slot more.

So when you also get dexterity on rare boots (or on belt or rare gloves alternativ), you have enough stats to switch in the second circle of nostalgia. Now the Rochade begins:

You can switch out Charisma on amulett. So you can switch in energyshield instead. Now stalwaart commander is not so important, switch out, put uncompromising on small cluster, and spell block on large cluster with conjured wall. Now you have place for 3x pure agony, your crawler gets a big boost. So take also out frostwall (you have hinder on large cluster also with thaumophage), switch in sniper's mark.

Spoiler

Rochade:
1) amulet anoint with unnatural call for energyshield (or foresight/ arcane guardian spell block/ deflection)
2) change boots to rare with dex, resistances, increased duration support
3) take increased duration gem out of old build
4) change former rare ring to 2x circle of nostalgia
5) Put sniper's mark on cws-link, put out frost wall
6) take out fortress covenant
7) eventually put out rotten claws or shock reduction
8) Put uncompromising on small jewel + armour (former on medium cluster, stalwaart commander will be missing)
9) with sniper mark cws, hitting marked targets will fill also single-target up one writhingjar with 4 charges/ sec, more than enough.

10) New flaskslot is free!! Choose what you want to. I decided for 2x armour prefix and suffix, 1x evasion was before. Without Hibernator eventually take a anti-freeze-suffix.

12) switch in large cluster with conjured wall and burden projection for spellblock (could be also on anoint of amulett or medium or small cluster), push out former minion-damage cluster with rotten claws is recommended, but you can also instead anoint your amulet with spell-block, get it on your watcher's eye, find it as corruption on shield or fit in a megalamoniac or small cluster with it.

Result is:

We approach another new shining stat: your strong worms in their small hybrid flask writhing jar fills up nonstop with hitting marked targets. 4 charges each second, more than enough for all fights. You have one flask slot not needed!

New flaskslot is free!!

(Yes, grimjack, I agree, only one writhing jar before was also enough. Two were already before more quality of life than needed and necessary).

You don't need longer to change your Pantheon for long bossfights like sirus!

And we don't want to forget: a million more singletarget shaperdamage is somewhat attracting too. Mapping much, much millions more and splitting projectiles of sniper is added on top.

Nice scaleable even much higher when you want to!
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 7, 2021, 10:06:25 AM
This is a huge upgrade! Very nice!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
i finaly finish changes - now only level up ( low 90 lvl) and few rerolls

1.New watcher ( still need to reroll)

4% increased maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Mana
+8% Chance to Block Spell Damage while affected by Discipline
11% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
Gain 10% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

So more energy shield recovery - always nice to have it more

2. Buying good Megalomaniac its nightmare. Few players who sell dont play, and most its crapy to us. So i change my to

1 Added Passive Skill is Prismatic Dance
1 Added Passive Skill is Pure Agony
1 Added Passive Skill is Stalwart Commander

So i gain second Stalward, 55 Virulence, and Prismatic dance gives me 30% evasion and 1% max res
So max res up to 77 82 77 100 - so few ele dmg taken less

3. I drop Arakaali's Fang - i know its hurt but was two reason - i love spiders but to have nice dmg they need a lots of abyss jew and carrion golem), second - gives us almost nothing
So i change it to

our Carrion golem gets 2 more levels ( nice up to each Virulence stack lvl 28 vs 26 before) , we got +5% chance to double dmg(with cluster 17%!), +2 to HoA and 60%+ minion dmg and 15% atack spd overal gives us more then 50% more crawler damage

and next one good its we can triger socket spell when w use other skill. So in Weapons i put Anomalous summon skeletons (23q)
If we use skill we summon 4 skleteons (
Anomlaus skeltons in my case for 2,3 second are immune to dmg and use bonus from call to slaughter ( 30% movment spd)
We dont need skeletons damge but whe put 2 suports on it

Anomalous Maim - 30% on hit, enemy takes 14% inc. Dmg (anomalous gives 20% evect so its like 17-18%)
and

Feeding Frenzy - 42% chance on hit - so we got its all time - so its nice onother buff to our dmg ( 10% more Minion Damage, 10% increased Minion Movement Speed and 10% increased Minion Attack)

We spawn skeletons on cursor

And best we can drop away Desecrate gem and throw away all jar-s skeletons dont need this and they we will be spawn enndlessly ..

end of part . 1 ;)
Last edited by Dragonow on Mar 6, 2021, 11:37:41 PM
Part 2.

4. i change shield to +2 aoe gems

and put Vaal grace, Vaal discipline and deremination on it.

I know less time for vaal aura (but still i got inc 11% from boots
But with bonus from Shield and Weapon we got:
Grace lvl 24
Discipline lvl 24
Determination lvl 25

So we got more def (we got 2 x Stalwart Commander + aura efect from tree and amulet anoint)

5. To miss hibernator i litle change boots to

Cannot be frozen and 25% reduced chill and shock efects (with our tree reduced efect rise to 75% ! efect ( almsot like Curse reduced efect)

i know we lacking movment spd so next parts its :

6. Flask - after droping Jars i craft three flask:

Granite and stibnite flask for hard bosses, and if fast mapping stibnite + quicksilver ( 70% move spd + Whithering step )

7. I change ring to

Just more es , mana, and atributes needed for aura and res to overcap pentration even if shaper fight ( -25% res , its not curse)

End of part 2.
Last edited by Dragonow on Mar 7, 2021, 12:56:28 AM
Part 3

8. Becaouse Our crawler kills 99,999% of mobs i get enchant on helmet

Just faster clearing

9. Changes in gem
Because we dont have spiders i drop desecrete
And i drop frost wall too - i neede one more sockets and frost wall angry me often ;)

i put clarity from boots(or shield) to helmet
and get 2 free sockets in boots.

10. We need more friends.

Whats best our friends when we have a lots of def?
more DMG and if posible to get even more def! :)

So i decide to put
Divergent (more hp) Animate guardian ( i know i must change to 21/23). and link it to 21/23 minion life

For most hp we can have on it. What items put on guardian
I decide to put
Kingmaker - around 70c (if u recipe it 50) - a very nice aura to have, culling strike (on hoa and our balls), forti (yes we got frozen shield and forti together) and rarity to items drop
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kingmaker

But how to get our AG more tanky
Boots, gloves - rare to cap all resistances, chaos too (base ag have 40 40 40 20) i pay for each item around 15-20c
Armor - rare with 110 hp+ +% max hp and craft 10% life gain as es - i pay 30c ( I got blind from abyss in belt (who wroks for each minion) so much cheaper to buy)

helmet - most costly item on AG Mask of the Stitched Demon around 3ex
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mask_of_the_Stitched_Demon
Our AG dont have es but regen 1% of hp per 500 es. Our auras give him more es too,and other auras gives him more def, frozen shield,faith, forti.

our litle friend have more then 50k+ hp and 12%+ life regen per sec (not included our auras who gives def and another few % of regen from it, or from flask) - its enought to fight gaurdians or eldar and not to die ( i know this are easy bosses - to harder time will come, but on elder guardians and sirius guardians he dont lose hp) :)

If we woried if our AG can die we cant always - put it out before boss fight :)
Its just quality of life to have forti and culling strike on maping or bosses :)
Cost Around 4-5 ex but no risk no fun ;)

Def Stats.
I got only 90 lvl
ES 9272
Armor without flask and whithout MS - 110k +
Armor with all 3 combat flask and MS - 242k + (and still 2% like ES on it per block with Watcher regen bonus)
max res Fire 77 cold 82 lighting 77
7%% reduced efect of shock and 45% to chill (maybe later i put point to 75%)

Only 1 curse (vuln) but my dps dont get down a lots on Hexproof maps or enemies
And a lots of buufs on me :)
Pantheon in use Solaris + Abberath

Pob (whithout any calculation) https://pastebin.com/hdPWwTGy

Spiders are gone but still have a lots of leg to kill anyone ;)

THE END

How changes look? :)
And i know my bad its terrible like always (to old to learn) :(

Last edited by Dragonow on Mar 7, 2021, 1:31:00 AM
"
Dragonow wrote:
Part 3

... zip :-)

our litle friend have more then 50k+ hp and 12%+ life regen per sec (not included our auras who gives def and another few % of regen from it, or from flask) - its enought to fight gaurdians or eldar and not to die ( i know this are easy bosses - to harder time will come, but on elder guardians and sirius guardians he dont lose hp) :)

If we woried if our AG can die we cant always - put it out before boss fight :)
Its just quality of life to have forti and culling strike on maping or bosses :)
Cost Around 4-5 ex but no risk no fun ;)

Def Stats.
I got only 90 lvl
ES 9272
Armor without flask and whithout MS - 110k +
Armor with all 3 combat flask and MS - 242k + (and still 2% like ES on it per block with Watcher regen bonus)
max res Fire 77 cold 82 lighting 77
7%% reduced efect of shock and 45% to chill (maybe later i put point to 75%)

THE END

Hi Dragonow,

I have to check later in detail on desktop pc! It looks again very interesting!

Last edited by Chromino on Mar 7, 2021, 12:16:21 PM
"
frannyx04 wrote:
"

I imported in pob and it is looking very, very good! Very, very interesting! With 60 virulences you get 6 mill. damage crawler ... zip

If you drop till 55 Virulence's, you lose about 800k-1m DPS generally. I will try this out and see if there are any progress :) but gain about..400 ES and some block

Also do feel free to use my pob/edit further if you need to; some changes made:
https://pastebin.com/6zmNRy2G (crazy min max 24 reserved mana on x2 Circles)

Right now i can choose either increased duration or hydrosphere (personally i dont like frost wall) if it is going for x2 Circles build.

Holy Relic + Feeding Frenzy skill gems cannot last in delirium or 100%quantity maps

Also the build definitely works for A8 Sirius, running 1 jar and bad gameplay
Video link:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFHaGnZ5HO8&feature=youtu.be

Hi Franny,

there is now one more possibility with rare boots instead rainbow strides to get more pure agonies and virulences with remaining top defences and increased duration integrated. I made a new pob too and Dragonow shows a very good top set-up with possibilities of good clusters, watcher's eye and skeletons-alternative.

Perhaps it's interesting for you too, yippie!
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 7, 2021, 10:52:56 AM
"
Dragonow wrote:
Part 3

THE END

Also your English is fine! No need for an apology there or in general. :)

It looks great, but I would think also, that the spiders can clean the maps very fast alone (but, in some mods, not so fast t18 deliriums) and are best for 15 wither stacks very fast, which is top damage.

But skeletons with maim and feeding frenzy are very interesting too, hehe.

I tried trigger wand too and cold iron point dagger for +3 skills. It offers some more damage, yes. But you loose other things like knockbacks or blinds and the spiders do on t18 maps and bosses also enough damage alone for clearing.

Both have great bonuses. Overall I think the spiders are better with 15 withers and their speed and agressive ai. And the build with sniper's mark and withers and spiders offers around 23% more shaper-damage overall, but with sniper's mark second curse and higher lvl 99 with cult-leader, raze and pillage etc. it changes to: 19% more shaper-damage when my configuration pob is correct.

But I love skeletons too and have to check and try them on a wand. I had tried them on a cws setup with maim and/ or feeding frenzy and frost shield and it worked nice (then spirit offering manually casted). They offer a bit meat shield protection too. Perhaps fit in chance to taunt for minions on belt jewel or other places: another 10% less damage for yourself. And there is a cluster-skill skeletal atrophy for some wither debuffs eventually worthfulll: Summoned Skeletons have 30% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage, Summoned Skeletons have 10% chance to Wither Enemies for 2 seconds on Hit. But skeletons attack very slow that there will be not much withering debuffs.

Generally I love to build an animate guardian. It is so fun to combine the gear and the visuals are great too. But I will never forget how in blight League I lost one with kingmaker etc. fully geared in a normal t15 map betrayal encounter. Boooh, that was not easy for my nerves. It shattered my heart for that skill, hehehe, snuff, sniff, lol, mimimi. I hope that in this setup with a lot of auras and frostshield the ally survive longer!
Last edited by Chromino on Mar 8, 2021, 2:09:58 AM
Your boots are phantastic, so much energyshield and anti-freeze is very, very good too. Only dex is missing, but on ring or belt or gloves, in some special setups even on 1-2 +30 dex passives are good places too. You already have it on the rare ring.

Hehehe, and the new helmet is for high-density areas very hard for the mobs to take and op, hehe.
Watcher-eye, but around mirror prizes, too, very, very good!
Prismatic Dance, Pure Agonyand Stalwart Commander on one megamaniac cluster is b.i.s again too.

And your energyshield of 9300 and 240000 armour are top! Complete OP and bis-geared! Very, very high! And that on lvl 90, boooh! You will raise a lot in the next level-ups on top
A very strong and very optimized build-set-up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info