Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
jjmccaw wrote:
sorry one more q now that i'm looking at rings a bit more. I noticed in the ailment section you referenced ignite being a problem but you effectively take it to 0 via annointed flesh + panethons. Suppose we get vulnerability curse in our unset ring, i see there is an available implicit on 'circle of nostaliga' for 'cannot be ignited'. i have the implicit available and can take yugul instead for freeze help?

Yes, that will fit great and is a very fine implicit!

Burning ground damage (dot) will still remain a bit dangerous without the minor pantheon. But then you can switch to Soul of Yugul for antifreeze, yes, or to Ryslatha, then you need only one writhing jar and get a free flask slot instead if you want and you can switch the ignite-reduction next to anointed flesh to another passive.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 25, 2021, 6:27:31 PM
do we have a buff or anything that is messing with the cost of ball lightning? it costs 29 but something is happening to me in the middle of a fight where its increasing to 33. i had 32 mana unreserved earlier so it was causing me major issues but have since added mana to my ring (so i have 34 unreserved) but would still be nice to know if there's some sort of buff hitting randomly increasing the cost?
"
jjmccaw wrote:
do we have a buff or anything that is messing with the cost of ball lightning? it costs 29 but something is happening to me in the middle of a fight where its increasing to 33. i had 32 mana unreserved earlier so it was causing me major issues but have since added mana to my ring (so i have 34 unreserved) but would still be nice to know if there's some sort of buff hitting randomly increasing the cost?

Mhmmm, I think not.

In the starting of maps there is often a small desynchronization and then a synchronisation again (deliriums, betrayals, first delve entering). In this lag/ my wifi network/ old hardware the mana or the manaregeneration is missing half a second or in some other lags too.

But I had never serious or bigger problems with only 29 mana, only in the first seconds of a new map.

There is a curse/ debuff "cursed with silence" (for example Akademie map boss) which can stopp you casting a bit.

It would be interesting when you can find the reason or source. How were the issues exact?
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 26, 2021, 7:18:10 AM
i made a video here -
https://streamable.com/g2lkt2
seems my buffs don't change so its strange. seems as though getting to full ES reduces the casting cost?
"
jjmccaw wrote:
i made a video here -
https://streamable.com/g2lkt2
seems my buffs don't change so its strange. seems as though getting to full ES reduces the casting cost?

Hehe, I don't know too why ball-lightning is using there increased 35 mana. There are some debuffs and curses of map and mobs, but when you get the issues on different maps they are not the source.

In your gear I cannot find a problem. (Perhaps because you are not CI in combinations with ascendancy or less mana used on skills on passive tree)

Great geared! Yeah!

Later on desktop pc I take a look.
Do you have enough mana? Then take some more unreserved to work around and you loose only a little bit armour and es.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 26, 2021, 10:07:10 AM
all good, i increased my unreserved mana to ~35 via a craft so OK for right now, just thought odd. i switched over to CI this morning and will take a gander to see if i still have the issue tonight. guessing just some weird buried mechanic. was very confusing when i had 29 unreserved and couldn't cast anything ha.
"
jjmccaw wrote:
all good, i increased my unreserved mana to ~35 via a craft so OK for right now, just thought odd. i switched over to CI this morning and will take a gander to see if i still have the issue tonight. guessing just some weird buried mechanic. was very confusing when i had 29 unreserved and couldn't cast anything ha.

Insightfulness lowers cost by 10% when on full ES. thats why its fluctuating between 32 and 29
"
jjmccaw wrote:
"
jjmccaw wrote:

Insightfulness lowers cost by 10% when on full ES. thats why its fluctuating between 32 and 29

Ahoi, interesting! That's it! I changed the manarequirement, thank you for the tipp!

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 27, 2021, 8:10:29 AM
Hehe, I had some time around lvl 95 exactly unreserved 29 mana too and did not recognized it. To much full energyshield with es-substain probably, hehehe. lol. %-)
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 28, 2021, 7:56:19 AM
"
Zerber wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Zip

I found in general the three things that make you unkillable with this type of build (talking again about all variants) is beeing ignite, shock and curse immune. I moved a lot around (and spend a lot of currency) to get a cyclopean coil into my personal version to make that possible. Seriously shock immunity is the difference between getting chunked to half hp out of the blue and basicaly taking no damage at all most of the time.

Edit:
If you want to do something goofy put a headhunter in a build with spiders, you get the buffs because the poison kills count as your kill.

Yes, headhunter is working for the build. Not optimized, but easy to switch in. There are notes in the spoilers "endgame" and "make hatred, not grace". It is nice to try the skills gotten and good to farm currency in t17 and t18 deliriums.

I improved the spoiler "Gang of Purity" of the build to a long spoiler "Pack of purity" and added right there a spoiler that shows 10 differences and stats: "HoA vs HoP". It's very interesting to try both Heralds in the set-ups. I will add a video about it too next week. Single-target in the basic gear they are equal, but multitarget in all situations HoA has with 6 projectiles 4× piercing and screenwide area of ranged attacks no downsides, HoP with slam is much slower and reaches in maps only 20% damage or of HoA on mobs. But easy to try both and fun too.

Thak you for the input very much!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 28, 2021, 7:22:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info