[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Skyhigh87 wrote:
Has the front page of this guide been updated to reflect the changed to 3.16, for instance PoB / Gear?

Yes, some small updates are missing on page 50 and the masteries are still not included in "manamanagement", but almost all updates are edited and completed.

So follow the pob please when an update is missing on page 1.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 22, 2021, 12:45:32 AM
Divine Shield looks nicer than I thought. Mark on Redditt said:

"
If the amount of physical damage in a hit before any mitigation is calculated for that hit is higher than the amount you end up actually taking, the difference is the amount of physical damage prevented. Blocking does cause this, outside of extreme cases like the one this thread discusses.

So this means that if we block a 16k Shaper Slam, we'll get 480 ES/ regen for 4 seconds, on top of our Aegis heal.
I wanna play one build from league start to the end game without change character so I thinking about start league with this build . But It gonna hard to get all those unique on first week to complete the build. Can you tell me the order what unique or cluster jew I should focus on to get to make the build work?
"
ahegao21 wrote:
I wanna play one build from league start to the end game without change character so I thinking about start league with this build . But It gonna hard to get all those unique on first week to complete the build. Can you tell me the order what unique or cluster jew I should focus on to get to make the build work?

Hi Awgao21,

they are ranked in importance on page 50 in the tradelinks:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

The first spoiler "leaguestart" shows you the cheap gear to begin, like cold iron point dagger and body armours like lioneye's and coming calamity and cheap clusters and cheap rings. With this gear solely you reach red maps t15-t16 fast.

The gear of the build in the second spoiler "gear" is in order of importance listed, and you find each time a cheap variant and most times a b.i.s. variant.

Clusters you can often craft yourself, but in the tradelinks the b.i.s. clusters are named too.

Don't forget important jewels like the golden rule and antibleeding flask.

Let it crawl!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 22, 2021, 5:00:14 AM
Am I missing something on the "Full block tree"?

33k armour on an aegis build? Also legacy skin of the lords with phase acrobatics?

No tempest shield for capping spell block?
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Oct 22, 2021, 6:06:46 AM
hey.

im impressed by the detail level of this guide.

but also..
the guide itself is very unsorted, has too much information, has many things doubled and is very confusing.

ill try to figure the important stuff out and give it a try
"
widardd wrote:
Am I missing something on the "Full block tree"?

33k armour on an aegis build? Also legacy skin of the lords with phase acrobatics?

No tempest shield for capping spell block?

Hi widdard,
you miss the 3.16 buffs of determination (2000 ar) and Grace (30% more ev) and buffed gear-stats for much more buffed 135k armour when we simulated correct.
It's mentioned too in top of pob-notes and top of build-frontpage.

Phase acrobatics is removed, follow the pob and Rankings in "gear, skills, links"

With release 3.16 all gear can be updated in pob, I did not edited in advance each piece myself, sorry. 😉

We updated only helmet memory vault, rings and some clusters in advance for calculations of manamanegement, it's very, very much work.

We wait for concrete skillreservations efficiency numbers. In gb-edition perhaps tempest shield will be used.

A lot stats of 3.16 are still not included in pob, some other bugged like "safeguard". Spellblock is capped with safeguard, but you need to add manually, pob don't add the 15%.

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 22, 2021, 6:50:43 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
hey.

im impressed by the detail level of this guide.

but also..
the guide itself is very unsorted, has too much information, has many things doubled and is very confusing.

ill try to figure the important stuff out and give it a try

Hi rotheee,

yes, exactly like you write, it's not only a copy the pob-build and offers a lot of explanations and some variations too.

All most important stuff is in the pob and in the spoiler "gear, skills, links".
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 22, 2021, 7:23:54 AM
Ok my newest version: https://pastebin.com/XkUAiXc0

I added herald of purity as placeholder for tempest shield for the mana reservation.

Currently doesn't show spellblock because new tempest shield is not jet implemented and safeguard is buggy.

Added VERY expensive rare boots and did go into safeguard to fix resistances. Circle of Nostalgia and cluster can cover for this and leaves other options in the tree.

Tempes shield gives us shock immunity, we are chaos immune and ignite duration is 0%.
Last edited by Humtol on Oct 22, 2021, 6:30:03 AM
I am doubting a bit to start with the freezing pulse tree, it sounds like alot of respeccing ( which is expensive in early league ), wondering if its worth the currency, I know you get the free 16 respect points, but theres also the respeccing from health to CI

Opinions bout this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info