[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Solidwolf wrote:
I am doubting a bit to start with the freezing pulse tree, it sounds like alot of respeccing ( which is expensive in early league ), wondering if its worth the currency, I know you get the free 16 respect points, but theres also the respeccing from health to CI

Opinions bout this?

Just start as usual full tree, pick all nearby minion nodes, cast skeletons and later hoa with brands/ball, easy.
Hey, big thanks for your guide, I'm considering to play it this league.
Just wanted to note that gear sets are not working from pob on the first page, so it's kinda hard to understand your gearing process.
"
Solidwolf wrote:
I am doubting a bit to start with the freezing pulse tree, it sounds like alot of respeccing ( which is expensive in early league ), wondering if its worth the currency, I know you get the free 16 respect points, but theres also the respeccing from health to CI

Opinions bout this?

You can of course go more straight with the path of final build to respecc less.

Freezing pulse is put in for much faster levelling and entering act 3.

Both paths work, Freezing pulse is faster, other paths are cheaper.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 22, 2021, 7:00:23 AM
"
Omniscience7 wrote:
Hey, big thanks for your guide, I'm considering to play it this league.
Just wanted to note that gear sets are not working from pob on the first page, so it's kinda hard to understand your gearing process.

Hi Omniscience7,

thank you too! Let's swarm!

Yes, a lot stats of gear are changed in 3.16, and pob ist still missing a lot stats. I wait for Release and Updates before adding the item-sets.

On page 50 you find a lot nice starting gear and shopping list until that:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 22, 2021, 6:59:14 AM
The 3.16 pob is fantastic, the best ever released in this guide, it's very detailed, congratulations!
I just wanted to make a reservation, I believe there should be the final version and another final version "god mode", because in a league it would be very difficult to reach this level "god mode".

Two reasons for example:
1 - Aegis with Determination is very hard to find and if you find it costs more than 40ex.
2 - Final damage is with lv 5 awakened gems, only dedicated players reached lv 5 or investment from some ex.

obs: Sorry for the English, I'm Brazilian and I used translator help.
"
radius540 wrote:
The 3.16 pob is fantastic, the best ever released in this guide, it's very detailed, congratulations!
I just wanted to make a reservation, I believe there should be the final version and another final version "god mode", because in a league it would be very difficult to reach this level "god mode".

Two reasons for example:
1 - Aegis with Determination is very hard to find and if you find it costs more than 40ex.
2 - Final damage is with lv 5 awakened gems, only dedicated players reached lv 5 or investment from some ex.

obs: Sorry for the English, I'm Brazilian and I used translator help.

Hi radius again, greetings to wonderful brazilia,

thank you very much! Very nice english too! I am myself advanced in best top bad and wrong english with top impressing failures as showing it here in the whole thread alltimes, hehehe! :-)

Yeeeaah, pob was much work, and in some days there will be an updated again - it's always around leaguestart that a lot skills and gear are changing and a lot is not updated in pob, impossible to edit everything needed for the build in advance.

But I think it's high optimized! The pathings are top great! Thanks a lot to Luetjeminze, to Humtol and to Arkanis_Gath too for very great amazing works and buildings!

Yes, the shield is only very, very rare. In 3.16 with iron reflexes you can use also the "grants grace" implicit for aegis aurora.In the spoiler "skillmanager" are all possibilities to easy get more free sockets.

When 3.16 is released I will add different items- and skillsets for

starting / before CI
starter gear (as already ranked in shopping list first spoiler page 50)
advanced gear
b.i.s. gear

probably.

And yes again, sometimes you get cheap awakened gems - but last league empower was expensive in trade for example.

Let's take a look at 3.16 - I hope the buffs help a lot, delve got much attractive again, and there will be a lot new stuff with scourges!

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 22, 2021, 11:27:19 AM
Updates ready

- pob https://pastebin.com/uV3T5uhS

- a leaguestarting shoppinglist first spoiler page 50 "The Allstar's shopping list":

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

- ranking keynotes for bodyarmour in "gear, skills, links" and tradelist

- rankings watcher's eye mods in "jewels and clusters" and tradelist

- "manamanagement" is 3.16 ready

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 22, 2021, 10:11:16 AM
"
Humtol wrote:
Ok my newest version: https://pastebin.com/XkUAiXc0

I added herald of purity as placeholder for tempest shield for the mana reservation.

Currently doesn't show spellblock because new tempest shield is not jet implemented and safeguard is buggy.

Added VERY expensive rare boots and did go into safeguard to fix resistances. Circle of Nostalgia and cluster can cover for this and leaves other options in the tree.

Tempes shield gives us shock immunity, we are chaos immune and ignite duration is 0%.

Forr defences it is top with anointed flesh, and the boots are great for resistances!

But some more poisonchance is needed for generating 60 HoA-virulences to optimize HoA-damage in my thumbed experiences (1 point serpentine spellslinger is enough with divergent hoA, 2 are better). Runebinder is a qol-damage-upgrade too, but you can change it to defences.

Very nice pob with the rare boots, attributes-notes and pathing great with ailment-reductions of anointed flesh!! The one more needed skillsocket we still have for tempestshield, but perhaps you have to drop a movementskill and have only 1 instead 2 sockets for movement final.
I am waiting for release and will add the tempest-shield-editions then after!

Thank you a lot Humtol!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 22, 2021, 9:37:57 AM
How about spell supression guys?
"
DuqueVitor wrote:
How about spell supression guys?

The build capps 75% spellblock. I would love to add suppression, but the notes are 6 points away for the first mastery, not easy to reach and would be less effective with our spellblock. But it would be a nice layer of defence.

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 22, 2021, 1:52:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info