[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Solidwolf wrote:
Could you tell how you come to 2700 ES per block?

Hi Solidwolf,
In pob are still a lot stats and the 3.16 buffs to determination (2050 ar) and grace (30% more ev) not included.
Buffed in 3.16 armour raises with these new stats to 135k, 2.7k es on block with aegis aurora when we simulated buffs correct. Some pages before you find in the thread a "divine flask" to simulate the buffs of 3.16.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 3:13:45 PM
Wow, nice job guys with Thread Of Hope!

I was thinking a bit about using it also with Full block version, but since you haven't done such pob yet I assume that it's not the best idea from your point of view.
"
Wow, nice job guys with Thread Of Hope!

I was thinking a bit about using it also with Full block version, but since you haven't done such pob yet I assume that it's not the best idea from your point of view.

Hi Sergei_Serbebro,

it's possible to switch out one split personality in the fullblockedition too, there we have much overcapped resistances, but es decreases from 7.45k to 7.05k in exchange for divine shield targeted with the large thread of hope.

The es stats on gear shall be buffed 10-20% in 3.16 when I understood it correct, perhaps it will be possible.

With 7.5 k es and all layers of defences the higher amount of es don't matter so much, perhaps divine shield is better than 400 es of split personality, when we get some more es on gear.

Will get extreme interesting and divine shield should fit fanzy moderno to the longnecked spideruncle!
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 21, 2021, 3:43:00 PM
Split personality often very expensive with good mods, I think I take thread of hope for most of league while saving for other upgrades.
"
Chromino wrote:
Thank you a lot Arkanis Gath and Humtol!! Extreme great path!

I updated pob glancing blow edition this way! Wooow!

But: With 3.16 purity of elements is raised to 50% skillreservations and will not fit in - so we can take another aura, another amulet-anoint or we have to optimize manamanagement.

We get some needed resistances when we use safeguard instead Arcane Guarding, use deflection with endurance charges, activate Holy Dominion or take another anoint. We could use 35% manareservations like tempest shield for shock-immunity, 25% spellblock and 4 free passives arcane guarding too or something like shocking & freezing skitterbots, aspect of the spider, etc...

It's possible to switch out one split personality in the fullblockedition too, there we have much overcapped resistances, but es decreases from 7.45k to 7.05k in exchange for divine shield targeted with the large thread of hope.

https://pastebin.com/n8cDJM6B

I will probably target this but skipping chaos mastery ; yes, +1 chaos skill is good but its 8 points ! I prefer to use them in % ES, %mana, cult leader, deep wisdom, dext, strength or even whisper of doom ... i just modified the pob a bit and i can go over 8K ES and more dps
GB seems to me the best choice ; with more ES, more ES/block and plenty of regen ( with Div Shield and Time of need), then GB penalty will be absolutely painless.
Anyway, its a long way before being lvl 100 ^^

Edit : With Thread of Hope, you can have Sovereignty but you can also use ( temporaly or not ) 1 point to have a 8% mana reversation ; it can help !
Last edited by Arkanis_Gath on Oct 21, 2021, 4:48:52 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
Thank you a lot Arkanis Gath and Humtol!! Extreme great path!

I updated pob glancing blow edition this way! Wooow!

But: With 3.16 purity of elements is raised to 50% skillreservations and will not fit in - so we can take another aura, another amulet-anoint or we have to optimize manamanagement.

We get some needed resistances when we use safeguard instead Arcane Guarding, use deflection with endurance charges, activate Holy Dominion or take another anoint. We could use 35% manareservations like tempest shield for shock-immunity, 25% spellblock and 4 free passives arcane guarding too or something like shocking & freezing skitterbots, aspect of the spider, etc...

https://pastebin.com/n8cDJM6B

Yeah you are right, I forgot about the new 50% for the aura. Still the jewel is awesome. Reaching GB, Rigtheous Army, Redemption, Divine Shield and Sovereignity is awesome for this build.

We probaly could add tempest shield, replace the spell block cluster and replace uncompromising.

But with the current state of PoB it is to much hacking around, to show an accurate version.
Guys please, Is this PoB ok or can someone upgrade it?
/hatred : no grace/

41k armour buffed / 5,5M DMG / block 78/75 no glancing blows / 5,8k ES

https://pastebin.com/u5UGc7Kg

I think.. I cant do better with hatred and no Glancing blows :_/
"
TemnyMagic wrote:
Guys please, Is this PoB ok or can someone upgrade it?
/hatred : no grace/

41k armour buffed / 5,5M DMG / block 78/75 no glancing blows / 5,8k ES

https://pastebin.com/u5UGc7Kg

I think.. I cant do better with hatred and no Glancing blows :_/

My personal opinion: You are missing to much Quality of life. 5.8k es wont prevent you from heavy dot damage, you have no ailment portection, are vulnerable to curses and it is vulnerable to oneshots if you don't block. But if you just want to map fast, it is fine.
Has the front page of this guide been updated to reflect the changed to 3.16, for instance PoB / Gear?
Do you guys play without a teleport skill? Do you need both BL and brands? Thinking of dropping one for flame dash just for the QoL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info