[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

One fast tipp for is: regret the "foresight" (ES) and head from the other jewelpassive in the scion area instead to "Aligned Spirit": Mana & Minion damage (4 points). Mana is doubled to Ar, Es and es on block for managuardian too. You lose a little bit energyshield, but get damage, ar and substain.

Later try to get a better large minion damage cluster with damage nodes instead minionlife. Your minions are immortal and cannot be damaged, they don't need substain. You can also put 3 and more other passive points in the miniondamage cluster in the templar area until you get another large cluster.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 12, 2021, 10:44:43 AM
[deleted]am blind, sorry
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Feb 12, 2021, 10:20:52 AM
Just switched over to Lords armour with Iron Reflexes. What a HUGE difference. For the most part, I walk through maps now without even flasking. I need to work on my ES levels, I've (vary) rarely been hit so hard it nearly 1 shot me, however, since I switched armours, I've never been killed. I'm only at 6.6k ES, and I'm grinding T16s for level 96+.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Kaevar wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Kaevar wrote:
Guys, need advice. I am not sure what to look for on our rare ring. The only requirement for it are vulnerability on hit and 37 Dexterity. I dont need any resistances on it. What should I look for? Just ES?

Es, yes!

First ES, yes! Socket is very helpful for one skill more.

Good variation in second is:

2 x circle-of-nostalgia-ring too, see gear, skills, links. A lot of rmr and damage, but missing socket and missing dex/str and missing es.

Dex and eventually str you need for max skills.

Mana is big too, Mr. Managuardian!
For es and armour/ pdr / es on block.

Hehehe, hey Kaevar, I added a section index and navigation. With all the 29 + 420 sub chapters on top and bottom of the build to better find thematics/ faq/ spoilers etc.

It is far not ideal, but a first try and one kind of overview/ navigation/ Index.

Is this enough navigation or would be more hints/ names/ better descriptions (but also less teasing, less interesting headlines and teasing riddles) in the spoilertitles better in your opionion and your taste? What is / What are your thoughts?

:-)

There is, minimum, one slot free on the ring beside es, socket, attributes, mana on a bis ring setup. I am searching too for additional ring-tipps.

:-)

Hey. yeah, it definitely helps. If I could maybe sugest one thing - it would benefit this guide to add a chapter about "how this build works". For new/inexperienced players like me, it took some time to understand which parts of the build are responsible for what. A chapter just stating "xxx is our dmg for single target, yy is AoE clear. Defense is armor+block, and it is boosted by ZZZ. ES gain is based on XYZ". Right now this info is spread around and putting it somewhere in the beggining would help IMO

Hi Kaevar,

hehehe, it became a long chapter.

Lol xox

Arachnophilia!!

The spoiler "index of defences" is added to the build.

I still have to optimize it a bit, but it explains 17 walls of defences all in all.
From evasion and armour starting as first layers of defences, then the synergies and interactions with keynotes, mana and ascendancy, ending with to the last wall energyshield against oneshots and maven.

"Index of offences" will follow.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 13, 2021, 11:18:49 AM
Just bought skin of the lords with phase acro (2r 3g 1b)for 19c and damn am I happy). Do i try to sell it to get iron reflexes one? I cant use it asap as my gems are not 20/20 and not ready for corruption
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Feb 13, 2021, 8:30:39 AM
"
Just bought skin of the lords with phase acro (2r 3g 1b)for 19c and damn am I happy). Do i try to sell it to get iron reflexes one? I cant use it asap as my gems are not 20/20 and not ready for corruption

Hello ShatteredEssence,

19 chaos is a low, low price! Booh! Good shot!

Congratulations! 8 or even 10 exalt is not too high prize when you need it acutely. But I am not used and familiar with the Ritual league prizes in the moment and this week.

Phase acrobatics is very, very tanky and strong and enough until T16, T17 or lvl 97, 98, no problem.

But iron reflexes is better for the build lvl 97-100 or T17, T18, Sirus A8 and Maven.

Yes, you need all corrupted gems. Often you get them cheap without quality for improvisation and levelling. And you can level gems on your weapon swap key "x"
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 13, 2021, 12:26:38 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
Just switched over to Lords armour with Iron Reflexes. What a HUGE difference. For the most part, I walk through maps now without even flasking. I need to work on my ES levels, I've (vary) rarely been hit so hard it nearly 1 shot me, however, since I switched armours, I've never been killed. I'm only at 6.6k ES, and I'm grinding T16s for level 96+.

Hehe, Hi Grimjack,

highend geared for cuddling hard and near with sirus and maven, yes!

6600 es is ordinary more than enough for t17 with multiplied map mods and boss influences, but t18, lvl 98-100 or awakened 8 sirus are easier with a bit es more. Very interesting!

See you soon on poeninja ritual challenge, hehehe!

"
That's a FINE snipe at 19c. I'd re-list that for a bunch of ex, and if it sells before you're ready to use it, use the coin to buy another one - or whatever else you need along the way.
20 days + 20000 views. Thank you a lot and enjoy a lot the Allstars! 20000 x arachnophilia!! 3000 views summarized on Youtube too, thank you and thanks again to FrannyX04! I never thought, that Arachnophobiacs will get so fast into the two or three most trending mana- and minionbuilds!
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 13, 2021, 8:04:57 PM
Sirus 8, deathless.

I only have 6955 energy shield, nonetheless, I can tank anything he throws. (Ok, I didn't attempt the chaos storms, or the meteor hit.) Little shots, DIE beam, corridor zig zag (don't bother dodging, this is the best chance to DPS him, just soak up the hits) even the spinning quad beam has very little effect.

Took longer than it should have because I forgot to switch my pantheon to refill my writhing jars over time, so just the ... short legged dirty tail. That description still makes me laugh every time!

I was also still running pierce, as I can't find another support with more DPS and the same mana multiplier that's still green. /me shrugs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info