[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
hows the maven boss fight? the no regen beam kind of scares me.

Not so dangerous for us. But it is a better bossbeam for our itching neck than Sirus beam. ;-) We have high defences and ES pool without regen too.

When the debuff ends, we have time of need in the ascendancy with very high regeneration. But do facetank less or not while you are debuffed and without regeneration.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 15, 2021, 10:09:20 AM
"
"
Chromino wrote:
20 days + 20000 views. Thank you a lot and enjoy a lot the Allstars! 20000 x arachnophilia!! 3000 views summarized on Youtube too, thank you and thanks again to FrannyX04! I never thought, that Arachnophobiacs will get so fast into the two or three most trending mana- and minionbuilds!

Congratz man!

Thank you too!

It's very nice fun for me to improve the build and concern with mechanics, variations and questions and to see how other gamers are using strategies and ideas of the guide.
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 15, 2021, 6:35:32 AM
Do I 20q soul ripper or no? I need shorter or lomger flask duration?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Feb 15, 2021, 7:53:59 AM
"
Do I 20q soul ripper or no?

Check the price of the correct item, it might be cheaper to just divine orb
Last edited by frannyx04 on Feb 15, 2021, 8:16:23 AM
As a min max suggestion for Circle : you can explore certain implicit mods/mixing 2lines of ES/Mana/EnduranceCharges/Anything you might need like Str/Dex
Spoiler

Personally i am using below x2 circle of nostalgia :

Managed to get 5m scorpion dps with my setup to keep 2 Rings of nostalgia (no Hatred).
The skill tree no longer needs +2 skill points to strength and dex offset by placing in abyss jewels (i have yet to figure out if crafted yellow is better or is this belt better)

However, the ES pool will drop till 7k because there's no gem slot for clarity, else 8k+ ES pool (i prefer relic + feeding frenzy so mapping is faster because i do not have crawler helm , which i might not get as my current enchant for helm boosts boss dps more). Overall, 1.7K ES on block without flasks.

POB here (am not sure if the configuration setup is right)
https://pastebin.com/phMc1qzx

May i ask how do you see the spider dps? i summed them up at around 400k for 20 spiders dps
Last edited by frannyx04 on Feb 15, 2021, 8:35:33 AM
"
frannyx04 wrote:
"

What? I mean do I bubble soul ripper flask? Or i need it at 0 quality to have shorter duration?
"
"
frannyx04 wrote:
"

What? I mean do I bubble soul ripper flask? Or i need it at 0 quality to have shorter duration?

oops sorry i mis-read your question i thought you meant below 50 Charges
I did IQ20 on mine

Your phasing lasts longer
I checked flask history and it seems that I remembered quality cuz of an older version.
"
I checked flask history and it seems that I remembered quality cuz of an older version.

Flask quality is for duration of dodge and phasing. Quality 20 is best.

You cannot gain vaal souls during active vaalskill and soulripper flaskcharges too when I remember correct.

Flaskcharges is best 50-80. Then you have 1 - 1.5 vaal skills stored. 100 only for mapbosses: 2 vaalskills stored. I would go best with 50 because you get phasing and dodge too on flask-use and you store simultan to on the flask also on your vaal- skill the vaal-souls, but 50 are ordinary much more expensive in trade also.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 15, 2021, 2:16:39 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Well, I sniped skin of the lords with correct colors and Iron reflexes for 90c ) Gonna see how it feels compared to phase acro.

Booh, nice snap! Again!
The goods are out there... just snapped this up for 5c!

Cost a craptonne of vaals to fix the sockets, still cheap tho.

Boooh, good snap! You can vary with ring slot combined too the socketcolours relative easy for not linked skills/ supportskills. I would only put the virulence 4 links skill on the gloves when you experiment with different gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info