[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
I have a question, I just transitioned to bare minimum to run this build. And I mean not 5-10 exa, just 1-2, am squishy but that I know why, the big question for me is: how do i re summon spiders while the last party of em is still alive? I try to kill the worms before the spiders do, but I miserably fail, so I get like 20 spiders uptime than 0 while I manage to get to a safespot with the Hoa crawler, and only hen re summon. am puzzled, guyz, halp XD

Personally i prefer shock nova like chromino said in spoiler "blizzard". Easier to get the spiders out then ice nova
Last edited by frannyx04 on Feb 10, 2021, 2:12:06 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
I have a question, I just transitioned to bare minimum to run this build. And I mean not 5-10 exa, just 1-2, am squishy but that I know why, the big question for me is: how do i re summon spiders while the last party of em is still alive? I try to kill the worms before the spiders do, but I miserably fail, so I get like 20 spiders uptime than 0 while I manage to get to a safespot with the Hoa crawler, and only hen re summon. am puzzled, guyz, halp XD

Hello ShatteredEssence,

perhaps take a look at the spoiler "blizzard". There is one easy method to raise 18-20 spiders almost each ( ... still not every) time. 2x desecrate, open (1-)2 writhing jar (simultan), instant Nova or instant frostblink. For me personally this works best on mousebuttons because I am with that controls faster and can target desecrate easy central next to guardian. But other players prefer other keys.

When you die very often: take a look at FAQ, flasks (antibleeding flask + granite:3000 armour flask) and missing determination-aura ("Gear, skills, links", and Mana-Management, only 3-4 HoA supports when you miss mana for reservation).

Your character is getting fine! :-)

I am not experienced at build up gearing and levelling-tricks, perhaps others have tipps!

Yup, I use same trick as you described, double desecrate + jar + nova, but my remaining spiders are faster than me)

About tankiness, I need to squize in determination to my hoa + discipline? I have read mana reservarionnspoiler and thought I can get alone without determination for now. Will try to use it asap.
"
frannyx04 wrote:
"

Personally i prefer shock nova like chromino said in spoiler "blizzard". Easier to get the spiders out then ice nova

Gona try it out, thank you.
Guys, need advice. I am not sure what to look for on our rare ring. The only requirement for it are vulnerability on hit and 37 Dexterity. I dont need any resistances on it. What should I look for? Just ES?
"
Kaevar wrote:
Guys, need advice. I am not sure what to look for on our rare ring. The only requirement for it are vulnerability on hit and 37 Dexterity. I dont need any resistances on it. What should I look for? Just ES?

Es, yes!

First ES, yes! Socket is very helpful for one skill more.

Good variation in second is:

2 x circle-of-nostalgia-ring too, see gear, skills, links. A lot of rmr and damage, but missing socket and missing dex/str and missing es.

Dex and eventually str you need for max skills.

Mana is big too, Mr. Managuardian!
For es and armour/ pdr / es on block.

Hehehe, hey Kaevar, I added a section index and navigation. With all the 29 + 420 sub chapters on top and bottom of the build to better find thematics/ faq/ spoilers etc.

It is far not ideal, but a first try and one kind of overview/ navigation/ Index.

Is this enough navigation or would be more hints/ names/ better descriptions (but also less teasing, less interesting headlines and teasing riddles) in the spoilertitles better in your opionion and your taste? What is / What are your thoughts?

:-)

There is, minimum, one slot free on the ring beside es, socket, attributes, mana on a bis ring setup. I am searching too for additional ring-tipps.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 10, 2021, 11:53:17 AM
Hello, fellas, can someone point me to the cluster jewel priority? What cluster jewel should be the first and what to get on it? Thanks
"
Hello, fellas, can someone point me to the cluster jewel priority? What cluster jewel should be the first and what to get on it? Thanks

Mmhmm, very difficult question...

I would go:

1) medium cluster: uncompromising (& stalwaart) (mana for determination, a lot of defences)

2) when you still feel squishy: medium cluster with Hibernator: much defense in combination with Pantheon Soul of Solaris

Then:

3) first large cluster: raze and pillage for more light in dark dungeons and call to the slaughter: movement speed for minions

4) first pure agony: damage

But, when you trade and not craft, of course watch/ observe for discounts and low prizes in market.

Last edited by Chromino on Feb 10, 2021, 3:07:23 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Kaevar wrote:

Es, yes!

First ES, yes! Socket is very helpful for one skill more.

Good variation in second is:

2 x circle-of-nostalgia-ring too, see gear, skills, links. A lot of rmr and damage, but missing socket and missing dex/str and missing es.

Dex and eventually str you need for max skills.

Mana is big too, Mr. Managuardian!
For es and armour/ pdr / es on block.

Hehehe, hey Kaevar, I added a section index and navigation. With all the 29 + 420 sub chapters on top and bottom of the build to better find thematics/ faq/ spoilers etc.

It is far not ideal, but a first try and one kind of overview/ navigation/ Index.

Is this enough navigation or would be more hints/ names/ better descriptions (but also less teasing, less interesting headlines and teasing riddles) in the spoilertitles better in your opionion and your taste? What is / What are your thoughts?

There is, minimum, one slot free on the ring beside es, socket, attributes, mana on a bis ring setup. I am searching too for additional ring-tipps.

Hey. yeah, it definitely helps. If I could maybe sugest one thing - it would benefit this guide to add a chapter about "how this build works". For new/inexperienced players like me, it took some time to understand which parts of the build are responsible for what. A chapter just stating "xxx is our dmg for single target, yy is AoE clear. Defense is armor+block, and it is boosted by ZZZ. ES gain is based on XYZ". Right now this info is spread around and putting it somewhere in the beggining would help IMO
Yes, I will try. Most important and unique interactions of arachnophilia gear and ascendancy and keynote is in the starting introduction.

But all other mechanics are shortened in the different separated spoilers, like you say, like offensives attacks are most explained in the "pure agony" spoiler, but not explained combinated with ascendancy, withers, curses, passives, gear, jewels, support gems, other clusters, etc. In Path of Building, calculation tab of the build, the row of attackmodding multipliers is 21 or so for only one skill. There, in PoB, it is most easy to take a look on the interactions of all details, when you want to try something.

To do the maths for the ehp, effective hit pools, for each damage type, phys, spell, elemental, aoe, chaos, ailments, dot, degen, is a longer row. Very, very long row. Lol X-) Attributes, gear, skills, passives, ascendancy, gear, than all layers of defense, acc, ev, ar, res, block, dodge, avoidances, es, stats, pantheon, clusterskills, gearskills.... too. PoB is the best method to calculate and simulate ehp and to take a look on all modifiers. PoB simulates the original datas of Poe:

https://pathofbuilding.community/

You can import the build, see spoiler path of building, or a character, your own characters, characters from poeninja-links, or for example all public profiles like Chromino--> Worwina

Or on the site poewiki you get a very nice overview to each skill, skilltag, keyword, minion, links to all interacting gear, etc.

Like for minions for example:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Minion

or for defences: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Receiving_damage

I will try to add 2 spoilers/ chapters, offensives and defensives, with the overview of all modifiers and links to the individual indexes in the different spoilers, and all their combinations, next week. But only as a list with the keywords and only for the mainskills. With a shortened explanation to the modifiers. ;-)

Hehe, that will be two long chapters, lol. :-9
Last edited by Chromino on Feb 10, 2021, 7:27:21 PM
Maybe a short section that explains how we deal with the common build issues? For instance:

- Chaos damage = Chaos Inoculation
- Mana reservation = Circle of Nostalgia, Cluster jewel Uncompromising node, Amulet Charisma anoint, Influence cluster on skill tree, Sovereignty, reduced mana reservation on one jewel, Aul's uprising, did I miss one? Or some?
- Withering step lets you phase through critters and your own frost walls
- ES recovery = Sulphur flask, Time of Need, Aegis Aurora recovery on block, Vaal discipline
- Stunlocks
- Chill / Freeze
- Bleed
- Ignite, shocked, cursed
- Block sources
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info