[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

main hand chance to hit 60% though i also put cwc single ball lightning it gets max virulence alone but need to aim it. i use cyclone so i dont have to aim and also get fortify. and i tried to pm you arachno_luke but not online.

i cannot kill minotaur, tankiness saved from a few hits but still spam killed me. damage not enough...
Last edited by VioLenceJak on Jun 8, 2021, 9:18:51 PM
"
VioLenceJak wrote:
main hand chance to hit 60% though i also put cwc single ball lightning it gets max virulence alone but need to aim it. i use cyclone so i dont have to aim and also get fortify. and i tried to pm you arachno_luke but not online.

i cannot kill minotaur, tankiness saved from a few hits but still spam killed me. damage not enough...

It's interesting how you try gear and skills, but it's not optimized. A lot of your skills do not any important support.

You can upgrade your belt with 2 chaos, gloves with 10 chaos and your bodyarmour with 50 chaos.

Why arctic armour, vitality? It's not valuable in the setup as managuardian working with armour and es, with other skills you get much more ehp and substain. Why life on belt? Convocation - you loose another valuable skill. Enlighten - one more loosed. Cwdt proccing one skill - one more loosed. Your ring has 2 not used stats and a low es.

Instead you are missing molten shell - it is one of the most important skills. You are missing discipline, you have not much other es too on anoints and gear and will get oneshotted sometimes.
You miss vaal discipline, it's one more most important skill and you play without.
Vaal Grace would be as back-up nice.

Yes, you have a different build. It's okay for level 94 or 95, but probably you will not go further that way.

You have different skills. You have different gear. With that set-up you get no high damage and no high defences, sorry.

Change out skills, amulet, ring, belt, gloves, boots, flasks. Take cyclone on rare gloves with integrated faster attacks-support and poisonsupport, see spoiler "gear skills links". Take in precision (perhaps, I have to check your pob later on desktop), phase acrobatics, take sniper's mark in the cws- links. But overall: cyclone works only until 50 virulences, when you want more damage, switch to ball-lightnings. Switch arctic armour to discipline. Take in empower level 4 or switch your empowerlevel 3 to maim, see "faq" and "tipps for beginning" please.

Change your ascendancy-points too.
Check the build and check the faq to progress. I would like to advice more, but that set-up you use is not much to improve, sorry, and don't work well.
Last edited by Chromino on Jun 9, 2021, 8:08:34 AM
i am looking for comfort and quality of life with what little currency i have. a big upgrade to ditch the shield would be es on hit from watchers eye. molten shell i forgot about. i will test reservation if i can do it without enlighten. convocation sometimes agony crawler gets stuck downstairs near me while i am upstairs or he is behind a wall and cant hit, or to position against proximity shield. arctic armour provides less damage taken from hits while stationary so it will activate in addition to fortify if i cyclone in place or get stunned or frozen or while dashing.converting evasion to armour is not going to happen until i can buy iron reflexes and aul or other reservation reduction. the belt is necessary for bleed immunity which is not available on stygian belt, the other stats that came with it is because that is what i could find at low cost.

if there is a way to convert mana regen to life regen or es that would help ditch vitality, without vitality any fast degen will kill me quicklly and I have to be absolutely sure to activate vaal discipline and flasks all the time even during mapping. currently the weakness is cold damage overtime and maven ground effects and big hits or crits. convocation also gives life regen % which helps regen the es.

it is not my intention to make a different build I have followed most of what I can , it cannot be exact because of what is available and the cost. so I have to keep testing and modifying. arctic helps during ultimatum so I can spin in place, this is until I can max armour. I am able to complete high level maps and ultimatums and killed the ultimatum boss because of these defences.

I am thinking an idea to use the brass dome to use a 6 link staff with +1 or 2 socekted gems and or +1 to support gems to increase empower. that way I can have a 6 link brass dome and crit immunity and higher armour but have to use the stampede boots and annoint duelist tree "art of the gladiator" to ignore armour speed reduction if necessary or just the stampede boots. this way I can fit cyclone with ball lightning and GMP and fortify on chest. would have to use staff block nodes instead of shield and find ES recovery somewhere else.

the staff idea exactly from another build here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2717739 (i tried it not as good as your build but it is an idea to help get crit immunit and more armour without grace reservation)

after testing the unwavering faith it is not good, the unwavering crusade for area effect is much better will go back to it.
Last edited by VioLenceJak on Jun 9, 2021, 2:49:20 AM
I'm now using this gear:
https://pastebin.com/nzgXHfne

Only changing Vile Toxins Support to Divirgent Pierce Support for mapping.
Very nice build )))
Chromino again thaks to you!
"
VioLenceJak wrote:
convocation also gives life regen % which helps regen the es.

I don't think Convocation gives the life regen to you, only to your minions.
"
Arkanis_Gath wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

I will stay with cobra lash while levelling and will see after

Congratulations to Arkanis_Gath!

Nice 100! That is impressing!

Hehe, how are your experiences without anointed flesh?

Heavy critting ignites of legions or some multiple elemental damage mods remained too dangerous and the elemental ailments were for me most dangerous in levels 98-100 without anointed flesh, so I decided to take the 4-5 points in to not depend on flasks uptime only.
But you did 100 without. Great and very interesting!
Last edited by Chromino on Jun 9, 2021, 5:51:07 PM
Made a fresh character and level 86 so far with this build and at 7.7k ES. Feeling incredibly tanky and well rounded, haven't died once since I went CI at around lvl 69 or so.

I can pretty much just sit in any ultimatum and agony/spiders just destroy everything.

Might try to take this build to 100 considering how tanky this build is feeling.

Thanks for an awesome build guide
Trying to get the Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet but it s really expensive with the "GRACE has no reservation". It s a lot cheaper with "DETERMINATION has no reservation".
As both have 50% reservation is it the same to get one with determination has no reservation???
Last edited by Fredo06 on Jun 10, 2021, 8:50:06 AM
"
iks0r34 wrote:
Enjoying the build so far !

I was wondering if anyone had tips for farming Xp ?

I'm Currently 94 and still i'm dying a lot (especially in ultimatum), and sirus is a real pain for me (failed one today i'm sad)

Here is my PoB

https://pastebin.com/FQchuP28

I have ~7ex , i don't really know where to start

Hi iks0r34,

sorry for late checking, your pob is looking already fine and you have much great gear and clusters.

1) As written before in the last post, start with phase acrobatics as upgrade on your bodyarmour,

2) 6% spellblock on boots will be very cheap

3) blindings somewhere (see "21 is only half of the truth") would be much increased ehp

4) I guess Sirus was a pain because you need "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" on a jewel. Without you need fast reaction and flaskcharge, it's much better permament, see "faq".

5) a better watcher eye (2 mods and 8-10% max mana as es clarity) will be nice to get too when you get cheap one (see page 50)

6) for 1 exalt you get a split personailty int/ mana for more es and ar.

When you are missing mana, take one more "uncompromising" and/ or "self-control" on small medium cluster. Change 1 writhing jar out for "soul ripper" or another rare flask, take suffixes "charges gain when hit", it's a big upgrade in boss-fights.

On page 50 I added a spoiler "Improving and upgrading without currency" - here you find a lot small stats to upgrade without currency. There you fin all neede tradelinks too.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Last edited by Chromino on Jun 10, 2021, 5:54:18 PM
"
Fredo06 wrote:
Trying to get the Aul's Uprising Onyx Amulet but it s really expensive with the "GRACE has no reservation". It s a lot cheaper with "DETERMINATION has no reservation".
As both have 50% reservation is it the same to get one with determination has no reservation???

Hi Fredo06,

yes, with low currency you can take determination on aul's too and it's almost optimal too. The downside is less dex on amulet, but you can work around. When I checked correct, you are going with HoP? Then you also need less the dex-requiremets. Change "uncompromising" to "sublime form" to get grace too. In the spoiler "manamanager" are a lot more tipps for mana.

On page 50 are a lot alternatives below the amulet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Perhaps you have much too much not reserved mana in your set-up. The more you reserve, the more es and ar and es on block you'll get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info