[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Chromino wrote:
Headhunter is great and works fine. Poisoned killed mobs count as killed by yourself, so almost all kills you get buffed, see also spoiler "Null and void = headhunting". It's only difficult with increased by self-cursing, but for fast mapping and delirium-maps you get a lot defensive and high damage-buffs. Map fast and loot later with headhunter.

Doesn't have to be poisoned. You get the buffs if any minion kills the enemy. I've used headhunter on my previous minion builds and it work without poison.
"
Chromino wrote:

Breathstealers are a nice possibility for maps and trials, but not for bosses. Especially for trials very nice.

Unwavering crusade is best for the build, but you can try out the other ascendancies too. In your set-up try out enduring composure on a small cluster for more pdr.

Headhunter is great and works fine. Poisoned killed mobs count as killed by yourself, so almost all kills you get buffed, see also spoiler "Null and void = headhunting". It's only difficult with increased by self-cursing, but for fast mapping and delirium-maps you get a lot defensive and high damage-buffs. Map fast and loot later with headhunter.

thanks i didnt know that, it will open some possibility for on kill effects then, gonna research.

but as you know it costs many exalts whereas breathstealer i bought for 35 chaos. and enduring composure i only found on small cluster or megalomaniac, well it depends on cost, those last 5 points to level 100 is hard to get will have to use wisely. the unwavering crusade seems like a small damage boost compared to the more defences and auras i would get from unwavering faith + breathstealer. and headhunter doesnt give me bleed immunity like influenced belt.

and it is probably already answered somewhere i tried google search but I would like to know if I should path to grave pact for increased minion accuracy, i feel like mobs in trials just swarm me and keep hitting me, either the scorp is busy targeting other mobs or is missing.
Last edited by VioLenceJak on Jun 8, 2021, 9:37:18 AM
"
VioLenceJak wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Breathstealers are a nice possibility for maps and trials, but not for bosses. Especially for trials very nice.

Unwavering crusade is best for the build, but you can try out the other ascendancies too. In your set-up try out enduring composure on a small cluster for more pdr.

thanks i didnt know that, it will open some possibility for on kill effects then, gonna research.

but as you know it costs many exalts whereas breathstealer i bought for 35 chaos. and enduring composure i only found on small cluster or megalomaniac, well it depends on cost, those last 5 points to level 100 is hard to get will have to use wisely. the unwavering crusade seems like a small damage boost compared to the more defences and auras i would get from unwavering faith + breathstealer. and headhunter doesnt give me bleed immunity like influenced belt.

and it is probably already answered somewhere i tried google search but I would like to know if I should path to grave pact for increased minion accuracy, i feel like mobs in trials just swarm me and keep hitting me, either the scorp is busy targeting other mobs or is missing.

Gravepact is great and offers nice damage. But when you get the clusters you get much more damage with them. Accuracy is nice, also precision offer some damage, but with the clusters you get more damage per point or with sniper's mark, withers, etc.

Some important defences like Phase acrobatics, grace and/ or vaal grace are missing, so you don't get optimal defences. In your arakaali's weapon swap you are missing aegis aurora, is that intended?

But the different setups are nice possible and a lot fun to try!
Last edited by Chromino on Jun 8, 2021, 10:08:41 AM
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Doesn't have to be poisoned. You get the buffs if any minion kills the enemy. I've used headhunter on my previous minion builds and it work without poison.

Aaaah, okay, I did not knew too and suggested you need to deal damage yourself too. Almost all minion builds work fine with headhunter.
Very interesting!
yes i cant get the lords armour with phase acro or iron reflexes due to their high cost so i cant max my armour currenty so that is why i am trying to get more pdr from ascendancy.

i am not using the arakali weapon, it is too clunky and useless during boss fights and i dont know how much damage the spiders do, and withering touch is a chance to poison not guaranteed. and since i am melee cyclone i am using anomalous withering step to give a good amount of stacks immediately even though not max stacks. but to also trigger molten shell for defensive up time and trigger spirit offering for more damage. i was lucky to find this trigger claw cheap at an early time, seems they got expensive. i enchanted it with 30+% minion damage to compensate for the spiders lost.

i am already having doubts about this setup because the agony guy cant seem to attack everything all the time. perhaps it would be better for trials but changed during bosses. but ditching the writhing jar and depending on mob kills ( ithought it didnt work because of the "YOU" modifier)
Last edited by VioLenceJak on Jun 8, 2021, 10:18:37 AM
aegis aurora or emperor's vigilance

Emperors looks to be a realy good alternative to Aegis?
"
tntpop wrote:

Only aegis offers 2% armour on block. In the introduction is described to get bis geared 2800 es on block, also with starting gear it's the core of defences of the build with the helmet.
"
tntpop wrote:

"Damage from Unblocked hits always bypasses Energy Shield" you would get killed instantly because of the 1/1 life from chaos innoculation. the closest alternative is a rare shield with 5% energy shield recover on block. if you want to be more careful and just depend on your regen from vitality and spamming vaal discipline and the 30% regenerate from ascendancy then perhaps you could ditch the aegis aurora. rare shields have other nice stuff on them such as +1 level to all xyz gems.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/mJEYru6
Last edited by VioLenceJak on Jun 8, 2021, 10:46:57 AM
"
VioLenceJak wrote:
yes i cant get the lords armour with phase acro or iron reflexes due to their high cost so i cant max my armour currenty so that is why i am trying to get more pdr from ascendancy.

i am not using the arakali weapon, it is too clunky and useless during boss fights and i dont know how much damage the spiders do, and withering touch is a chance to poison not guaranteed. and since i am melee cyclone i am using anomalous withering step to give a good amount of stacks immediately even though not max stacks. but to also trigger molten shell for defensive up time and trigger spirit offering for more damage. i was lucky to find this trigger claw cheap at an early time, seems they got expensive. i enchanted it with 30+% minion damage to compensate for the spiders lost.

i am already having doubts about this setup because the agony guy cant seem to attack everything all the time. perhaps it would be better for trials but changed during bosses. but ditching the writhing jar and depending on mob kills ( ithought it didnt work because of the "YOU" modifier)

Arakaali's spiders almost doubles your damage, you have to count 15 withers in and when you use blindings (25% more ehp) or knockbacks there are more benefits possible. The spiders alone reach only 2 mill., but synergize perfect with the HoA in all setups. Withering touch is best for 15 withers. The spiders alone can clean t15 maps nice.

Withers of withering step are only fine for speedmapping when you rush through maps without using skills.
When you cyclone or use skills they are debuffed to 0.

When you use the build more closely you get more defensive and offensive increasements.

"
Chromino wrote:
"
VioLenceJak wrote:

Arakaali's spiders almost doubles your damage, you have to count 15 withers in and when you use blindings (25% more ehp) or knockbacks there are more benefits possible. The spiders alone reach only 2 mill., but synergize perfect with the HoA in all setups. Withering touch is best for 15 withers. The spiders alone can clean t15 maps nice.

Withers of withering step are only fine for speedmapping when you rush through maps without using skills.
When you cyclone or use skills they are debuffed to 0.

When you use the build more closely you get more defensive and offensive increasements.

ok but during boss fights writhing jar sucks i would need a vaal breach somewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info