[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
Soldarin_de wrote:
If someone is done with the league and can offer his Skin of the Lords with the right Colors and / or is auls Uprising i would realy appreciate it :)

I want to try the full potential of that build and want to farm some challanges :)

Hi Soldarin_de,

Hope you get nice offers!

When you like, you can also start fine with "phase acrobatics" for 1 exalt, 5 correct socketcolours, it will also carry you safe to 100 and through all challenges:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/ywy44ZlcR

Iron reflexes are still 7 ex.
Aul's uprising with determination is 4 exalt (change uncompromisingto sublimeform on clusters).
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/6L5Ya6FG

Or work around, see poe trade links page 50 and Manamanagement, to get all auras determination, grace, discipline without aul's uprising amulet:

1) take rare amulet with reduced reservation
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/J369Z7Wcl
2) anoint charisma on amulet
3) take Boss-Hunter Edition 55: 2x circle of nostalgia
4) take medium cluster combined 2 skills out of 3:
Uncompromising/ Self-Control/ sublime form or uncompromising + sublime form (25 chaos)
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/6KDzeBqUG
5) take small cluster uncompromising/ sublime form
6) take helmet enchant: HoA reduced skill reservation 1 exalt:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/mwJDbJs6

or 6): Take in the unique blight-gloves "breathstealer" and anoint them with "Champion of the Cause"

That is a cheap alternative when you have some blight oils.
Even cheaper is
- to take "discord artisan" in passive tree for starting
- or another more small cluster with uncompromising/ sublimeform
- or maim support instead empower for HoA (cheaper and lower mana-multiplier)

All poe-trade-links are on page 50:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Also without Grace the build is an extreme tank.

But perhaps you get some support/ help with not longer used gear.

Last edited by Chromino on Jun 15, 2021, 6:52:05 AM
Almost level 91 and 0 deaths from this build. I've never felt so tanky before in PoE.

Degens seem to be the scariest thing (ignites can be gnarly - annointed flesh and reduced ignite duration really helps). Lightning degens hurt as well since block doesn't work on it but very rare and vaal discipline/enduring cry can be used to counter it.

Cold degen isn't an issue due to have 81 max cold res, definitely just seems to be fire the main issue. Might grab a flask with ignite removal but so far hasn't been necessary.

Overall the build feels great, think I've dumped maybe 20 ex on this build and it's great. Not the fastest, but by far the tankiest. I'm far too lazy to gem swap melee splash for spiders, I just use withering touch-predator-minion damage, I'm sure the clearing would feel slightly better with it, but agony cleans up all the scragglers anyway.
Last edited by TrancedOuT on Jun 11, 2021, 4:54:51 PM
Can u do the feared 100% aoe with this build? I bricked it.

For sotl, min requirement is 1r3g1b I think, u can swap vile toxins for dmg on full life with little DPS loss
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
Last edited by helloicanseeu on Jun 11, 2021, 10:59:33 PM
"
helloicanseeu wrote:
Can u do the feared 100% aoe with this build? I bricked it.

For sotl, min requirement is 1r3g1b I think, u can swap vile toxins for dmg on full life with little DPS loss

Hi Helloicanseeu,

the maven invitations work very well. In "boss-hunting" are some tipps like spider supports, flasks, sniper's mark, on page 50 for dangerous map-mods and some more bossing-tipps. 55 virulences like in the boss-hunter-edition are nice or lower the awakened level/ map mods.

Anti- freeze- notables or flask-suffixes, flasks-suffixes charges gain on hit or when you critical strike, movement-skills like frostblink are important and try to kill ueber-atziri first, she is most dangerous.

Against the feared / the hidden you can tank only some attacks, often you have to move.

I take a look on your pob later on desktop pc if something is missing in your gear.

Last edited by Chromino on Jun 12, 2021, 6:18:29 PM
"
TrancedOuT wrote:
Almost level 91 and 0 deaths from this build. I've never felt so tanky before in PoE.

Degens seem to be the scariest thing (ignites can be gnarly - annointed flesh and reduced ignite duration really helps). Lightning degens hurt as well since block doesn't work on it but very rare and vaal discipline/enduring cry can be used to counter it.

Cold degen isn't an issue due to have 81 max cold res, definitely just seems to be fire the main issue. Might grab a flask with ignite removal but so far hasn't been necessary.

Overall the build feels great, think I've dumped maybe 20 ex on this build and it's great. Not the fastest, but by far the tankiest. I'm far too lazy to gem swap melee splash for spiders, I just use withering touch-predator-minion damage, I'm sure the clearing would feel slightly better with it, but agony cleans up all the scragglers anyway.

Thank you TrancedOuT,

it means a lot to me when you enjoy the Arachnophilias.

Yes, gemswap is only for Sirus, Maven or Shaper interesting, all other bosses are a fast lunch for our swarmy friends.

You get 100% igniteresistance with maxed pantheon.

Thank you. :-)
Hi Chromino,

congratulations and big thanks for this awesome build.
I have played until lvl 93 so far and having a blast.

I would also like to make some contribution to the build as I have adapted minor
things to suit my playstyle. Those may come in handy for others as well:

Storm Brand/Storm Burst as a Ball Lightning Alternative - more free Support Slots
===========================================================================
I personally don't like ball lightning. I have replaced it entirely with Storm Brand in my gloves for AOE/Mapping (much smoother as it is detached). In Ultimatum challenges for example it still reaches 55 herald stacks easily due to aoe hits/chaining (golden rule assumed).
As I have added Culling support on one of the free sockets this not only gives me ~10% more damage for the harder mobs but also makes writhing jar pretty much obsolete (except for longer bosses/smoother map start).

On Bosses I use Storm burst - even without any further support-gems or storm brand this suffices to reach 55 herald stacks when focussing the boss. Drawback is, you have to stand still and channel (usually not a problem with frost shield in this build).
"
elatycs wrote:
Hi Chromino,

congratulations and big thanks for this awesome build.
I have played until lvl 93 so far and having a blast.

I would also like to make some contribution to the build as I have adapted minor
things to suit my playstyle. Those may come in handy for others as well:

Storm Brand/Storm Burst as a Ball Lightning Alternative - more free Support Slots
===========================================================================
I personally don't like ball lightning. I have replaced it entirely with Storm Brand in my gloves for AOE/Mapping (much smoother as it is detached). In Ultimatum challenges for example it still reaches 55 herald stacks easily due to aoe hits/chaining (golden rule assumed).
As I have added Culling support on one of the free sockets this not only gives me ~10% more damage for the harder mobs but also makes writhing jar pretty much obsolete (except for longer bosses/smoother map start).

On Bosses I use Storm burst - even without any further support-gems or storm brand this suffices to reach 55 herald stacks when focussing the boss. Drawback is, you have to stand still and channel (usually not a problem with frost shield in this build).

Hi elatycs,

thank you very much! Very nice when you enjoy!

And your set-up is very interesting too. Thank you again a lot.

It is always a lot of joy to personalize poe and to search for the fitting, most fun and loved skills.

I want to to take your virulence-stacking as an alternative on page 50 so that other players can find it easy, when you like too.

When you don't like ball-lightning it's perfect. Stormburst works fine, the skill has some less damageuptimes but is well.

Storm brand is very interesting.
It's a very fine addition and for some fights like maven it's great fitting to generate virulences while moving.
Beside t's a nice levelling skill, for example as HoA-gladiator I use it now to stack up virulences beside cyclone. Very good!
Last edited by Chromino on Jun 16, 2021, 10:14:04 AM
Hi Chromino

I ve build up the arachnophobia this morning and tried it for few hours. I ve spent around 20-25 ex on it, stuff is far away from being perfect but i think it s quite ok.
I Wasn t able to play with a socketed ring else i m missing reservation on auras so i could n t put sniper mark...
In T16 map it s good, no problem but i really feel a lack of dps against bosses like Shaper.
Can you check my build plz ?
https://pastebin.com/dDLW2gkR

Also can u explain me plz the use of withering step? i guess its in order to get phasing but where do we get elusive buff then?

Thx on advance.
Last edited by Fredo06 on Jun 16, 2021, 10:44:49 AM
"
Fredo06 wrote:
Hi Chromino

I ve build up the arachnophobia this morning and tried it for few hours. I ve spent around 20-25 ex on it, stuff is far away from being perfect but i think it s quite ok.
I Wasn t able to play with a socketed ring else i m missing reservation on auras.
In T16 map it s good, no problem but i really feel a lack of dps against bosses like Shaper.
Can you check my build plz ?
https://pastebin.com/dDLW2gkR

Also can u explain me plz the use of withering step?

Thx on advance.

Thank you Fredo06!

Manareservations rare ring:
all mandatory 8 steps are in "manamanager". For example you need 20% reduced skillreservation on your circle of nostalgia, uncompromising and miss 2x 1% less skill reservation on jewels. then you can activate all auras or take another additional tipp for manareduction from the same spoiler.

Withering step has most benefits in fast mappings (with it's instant withers) combined with moreand dodges. In "faq" is a spoiler about controls and other movement-skills, its best used on mousebuttonautotriggered. Take the skills you prefer. Now in the moment in your set-up you have 2 "blink" skills and they will conflict often with cooldowns. Take only 1 blink skill.

I checked your pob and you should upgrade:

Defences:

- you need a better stygian belt for more resistances, your resistances are not capped (they need urgent to be maxed out: 76, 81, 76%)
- divergent cast when stunned triggers skills much better than ordinary cws (in helmet)
- possibilities to blind offers 20% more ehp, see spoiler "21 is only half of the truth" for a lot of posssibilities on belt-jewel and clusters
- use igniteresistance next to anointed flesh
- perhaps you have too much not reserved mana see "faq", your helmet and radiant faith. You need only 34-90 unreserved mana-points.
- use catalysts on accessoires and glassblower- orbs for flask-qualities
- more tipps are in "faq"

damage:

- HoA skillgem level 21 is a nice upgrade
- your medium cluster with "dark messenger" is not good, take another one.
- take in sniper's mark (instead vulnerability) as curse for bosses
- activate "rotten claws" for more singletargetdamage
- perhaps switch to rare gloves with faster casting/ slower projectiles of boss-hunter-edition 55 for more continuous singletarget-virulences
- change melee splash to melee physical damge in dagger, take a look into "boss-hunting" for more tipps (like frostbomb when maven wittness shaper) and into "faq" for the complete damage-checklist

Your gear is already great in almost all slots and with these changes you should improve a lot further in both damage and defences!

Last edited by Chromino on Jun 17, 2021, 4:21:06 PM
Hey

Thanks for the great build it really nice to play.
Could you tell me how i can still miss 50% of the armor?
Iam at 72k in Hideout, how can you be at 140k? :O

Greetings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info