3.13.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

Can Rogue Harbour be a private area? All the MTX are lagging/crashing my game all the time.
Please fix this bug already
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1

It has exited for more than 6 months and it's destroying wealth or causing inconvenience for your standard players every single time.
Automatic map conversion for example does not work when you would get more than 72 of a unique map because of the downtier bug.
Had "fun" for 1 hour figuring this out before conversion finally worked.
Please fix lag spikes, I have been having that since 3.9
After last patch my game keep crashing..i login game and in 5 seconds game crash again again
"
Noffa wrote:
Can Rogue Harbour be a private area? All the MTX are lagging/crashing my game all the time.

^ this!

Also give us an option to disable texture streaming!
good

fix more sh_t please

game doesn't work at all after the latest patch =( just crushes after 5 sec of work
my game now crashes in about 1 min from opening even in menu i cant even get to hideout.
Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Husband had a bug where there were 4 rituals in Blood Aqueduct and he bought everything on the third one without completing the forth, leaving him 10 points left. After finding the 4th ritual and completing it, he didn't gain ANY points for completing the fourth one.
Please remove/disable the texture streaming and the horrible performance. The game was fine at the end of Heist, just 1 week ago, can't you just restore that state?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info