3.13.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Crokodylek wrote:
Synthesised unique bosses on zana missions do not drop unique items with 3 implicits, even with "Synthetic Source" passive on atlas.

Its a bug right?
And those missions are not progressing maven's invitaion even if main map was opened with maven's presence.

I think Zana atlas is not your atlas
I am not a GGG employee.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
Heist fix - when?

Stuck on 5 rogues. Karst seems to be bugged and he did not introduce anyone. He is level 4/max/max now..
"
jackpotcs wrote:
Well, after 3.13c i can't do a s*

Crash after 5 seconds in game

Try emptying the subfolders under "Documents\My Games\Path of Exile". This worked for me.
"
HalfFiction wrote:
"
jackpotcs wrote:
Well, after 3.13c i can't do a s*

Crash after 5 seconds in game

Try emptying the subfolders under "Documents\My Games\Path of Exile". This worked for me.

You don't need to empty everything

Usually just

\Countdown

\DailyDealCache

\Minimap

\MOTDCache

\ShopImages
I am not a GGG employee.

About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"
Cleaning the folders in Documents was the first that I tried. No results.
Last edited by jackpotcs on Jan 21, 2021, 1:37:13 AM
Please fix the Hierophant bug ASAP. Thanks.
"
sidtherat wrote:
Heist fix - when?

Stuck on 5 rogues. Karst seems to be bugged and he did not introduce anyone. He is level 4/max/max now..

disregard that

it magically got fixed despite nothing in patch notes. gained 2 new rogues in 2 heists
After this patch I am getting really high framtimes spike which results in delay lag. Anyone else getting this?
is there a fix for the pixilation issues when starting a zone... everything is boxed out, and has to "come into focus." It usually takes 30-40sec, and is laggy af. I run Invidia if that helps.
"
still crashing to desktop randomly after this patch, particularly in labyrinth, which is particularly frustrating

I had this problem aswell, and many people do experience the same thing. This for me atleast was a Vulkan problem. Switched to DX11 and have had 0 crashes and it's been 2 days since the switch.

I want Vulkan to run like it did last league, hope things will get better.
Last edited by eunn123 on Jan 21, 2021, 2:39:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info