Non stop constant freezing and stuttering (STILL NOT FIXED)

"As of today, the crashes are back...."

Mine have been here the entire league, I kind of gave up on trying things to fix it atm.

I update my drivers when they come out and patch up and give it a try when anything new rolls out, hoping that it might be gone.... but no.

First league I have had to sit out basically.
Haven't touch this game since last league.
Nothing changed at my end except a brand new fresh game client.
And... it keep crashing, in Vulkan mode.

I think DX11 works, at least I made it to town with it.
But as soon as I switch to Vulkan it crashes trying to load into game world.
Nah mate it is not fixed, neither on Vulkar or DirectX. I have quite a PC myself, and my FPS drops from 160+ to 0-5 while doing delirium, selfcasting arc or just randomly during mapping. This is just a horrible gameengine which NEEDs to be upgraded soon, because i will just pass next leagues/PoE2.
i have similar issue..
my FPS goes 220-0 constanstly !
the game is totally unplayable..

i have 6800xt gpu
5600x cpu

funny i get the same drops and with my setup is get basically same FPS
I like how the dev answering this thread tried literally anything he could think of to PIN IT ON THE ORIGINAL POSTER. WTF? Then when everything fails he just checks out. This is getting ridiculous GGG, did you finally break your game to the point of no return?

Like, honestly, literally thousands of people have come to the forums to complain, many more on reddit and here they are playing dumb by acting its still our fault. Yo GGG, you know that old saying, if 1 man tells you you're drunk, maybe he is. When 2 people say it, maybe they had a deal. When 3 told you that, you go to bed.
Last edited by Flywithgeo on Mar 19, 2021, 6:17:58 PM
"
Flywithgeo wrote:
I like how the dev answering this thread tried literally anything he could think of to PIN IT ON THE ORIGINAL POSTER. WTF? Then when everything fails he just checks out. This is getting ridiculous GGG, did you finally break your game to the point of no return?

Like, honestly, literally thousands of people have come to the forums to complain, many more on reddit and here they are playing dumb by acting its still our fault. Yo GGG, you know that old saying, if 1 man tells you you're drunk, maybe he is. When 2 people say it, maybe they had a deal. When 3 told you that, you go to bed.

they should instead start to consider bringing back tech support mail.. because these issues are frustrating .. and ill be honest i cant understand how when they were small group of few people.. they could find the man power to provide tech support through mail and assist people who cant play the game..

and now when they are a huge company they cant afford tech support becuase they " dont have resources"? this is awfully disppointing..
but they do have enough man power to make new MTX every other day and to provide instant support for MTX issues.. and dont get me wrong i love MTX and i donate alot to support GGG and i deeply appreciate the fast and kind support regarding MTX .. but if suddenly i bought new PC and i can no longer play PoE because my FPS goes 300-0 constnatly none stop and the game freeze and they wont help.. do they honestly expect i would buy more support packs and MTX if the game wont run decently and they wont help? idk why i need to spend weeks of writting posts that get no replay and 0 assist .. i can only say that it seems GGG simply dont care too much anymore and they seem to become just like all the other companies where its just about money

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info