Non stop constant freezing and stuttering (STILL NOT FIXED)

Hi Exiles,

I'm afraid it's difficult to assist with diagnosing different issues in one thread - are you able to post individual threads detailing the issues you are experiencing specifically?

@Druic

In this situation we will need some additional information about your PC before we can provide any troubleshooting steps, and the best way to provide this will be for you to provide a Dxdiag report!

To generate a Dxdiag report, please follow these steps:
Press the windows key + r on your keyboard to bring up the Run interface
Type dxdiag into the run dialogue box and press enter
When the dxdiag application starts up, press the Save All Information button in the bottom right and save the report to your desktop to either email through to us at techsupport@grindinggear.com or post here in a pastebin link.
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

I'm afraid it's difficult to assist with diagnosing different issues in one thread - are you able to post individual threads detailing the issues you are experiencing specifically?

@Druic

In this situation we will need some additional information about your PC before we can provide any troubleshooting steps, and the best way to provide this will be for you to provide a Dxdiag report!

When the dxdiag application starts up, press the Save All Information button in the bottom right and save the report to your desktop to either email through to us at techsupport@grindinggear.com or post here in a pastebin link.

Oh sorry didn't see your post. Already emailed support and they where no help as I'm sure you saw in my other post.

Dxdiag
https://pastebin.com/embed_js/c1qGYmm5

Production config
https://pastebin.com/embed_js/CgGhXnF0

(if you need anything else let me know)

any help to fix it is greatly appreciated as I've been dealing with this since ritual launch and have no clue what to do now after trying all the solutions others have posted on other threads and none helping.
Last edited by Druic on Feb 12, 2021, 9:38:04 PM
"
Druic wrote:
"
Volverbot wrote:
Press f1 and see if its your latency or your fps that is causing the issues.

There are a lot of people with latency issues right now.

Yeah my FPS graph is looking exactly like this and it all started in the beginning of 3.13. I have already posted DxDiag etc to support and tried everything possible to troubleshoot the problem. It honestly feels like an engine problem because nothing seems to help. Guess I lost the russian roulette this time around.
IGN: QSTNMRK
"
HaxzoR wrote:
"
Druic wrote:
"
Volverbot wrote:

Yeah my FPS graph is looking exactly like this and it all started in the beginning of 3.13. I have already posted DxDiag etc to support and tried everything possible to troubleshoot the problem. It honestly feels like an engine problem because nothing seems to help. Guess I lost the russian roulette this time around.

It's so annoying and frustrating when I can't even get any answer from support or any help at all was told to email them so I did and got a reply an hour later asking for me to send some files so I sent them then 5 days later I get a email back saying they are not taking tech support emails like what? So I guess I'm just screwed and can't play this league (probably wont bother even playing at all again if this is how we are going to be treated like I get covid will slow things down but this is absurd).
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

@Druic

the problem is with your client.
the game loads for 5 minutes and then crashes me on the desktop, in the game I have 0 fps with each move
the problem is with the game, not with the hardware.

fix it pls!! game is unplayable.
"
Druic wrote:
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

@Druic

Oh sorry didn't see your post. Already emailed support and they where no help as I'm sure you saw in my other post.

Dxdiag

Production config

any help to fix it is greatly appreciated as I've been dealing with this since ritual launch and have no clue what to do now after trying all the solutions others have posted on other threads and none helping.

Having a quick peek over your Dxdiag it appears you are receiving quite a few RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors in the diagnostics section. As this is occurring with a few different applications could you please try running Windows10 File Checker to have a look into this?
"
Druic wrote:
"
Volverbot wrote:

Your Latency looks fine though?

I've seen people calling frame time latency because it says ms next to it but the frame time isnt what most people call latency in terms of internet issues, frame time is time between frames which is why it looks like inverted fps counter.

I came here to say though that I also have fps issues, after 2-3 maps I pretty much have to restart my game to get smoothness back, it starts with a freeze on the first pack in a map and then its acceptable for the rest of the map but this goes from acceptable to unplayable after a while, after a fresh restart of the game its nice and smooth all the way through, and it gets worse and worse the longer you chain maps.

Playing on Vulkan helped alot compared to DirectX11 and got rid of pretty much all the game crashes for me.

But still can get unplayable after youve had the game running for a bit.

Died on Maven a couple days ago because the game turned into a slideshow even though settings are on low.

Ryzen 7 2700X
Radeon 5700XT
16GB 3200MHz RAM
500/500Mbit/s internet.
Last edited by czelious on Feb 14, 2021, 2:57:46 PM
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
Druic wrote:
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

@Druic

Dxdiag

Production config

Having a quick peek over your Dxdiag it appears you are receiving quite a few RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 errors in the diagnostics section. As this is occurring with a few different applications could you please try running Windows10 File Checker to have a look into this?

Ran it and it found some corrupt files and repaired them tried doing some maps and its still unplayable with freezing/stutter/massive fps drops. :(
"
Druic wrote:

Ran it and it found some corrupt files and repaired them tried doing some maps and its still unplayable with freezing/stutter/massive fps drops. :(

Hiya,

Just to check, are you able to provide a little more information for us such as the following:

Wireless: Please ensure that you are using Ethernet (wired) connection. Wireless will sometimes lack the capacity to keep up with the demands of PoE.

Network Use: Please check that there are no other programs running in the background (such as Utorrent or Pando Media Booster) that could be affecting the connection. Resource monitor can be used to check. Also check that no one else on your connection is uploading data.

Firewalls: Test the game with firewalls/antivirus turned off briefly (most will be okay, but some types can be very picky)

Gateway: Please reset the router or try different gateways (on the Path of Exile login screen).

Location: If you are in a dorm, work or educational facility, or some other kind of communal network arrangement - in these cases the server admin might have the ports filtered
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
Druic wrote:

Hiya,

Just to check, are you able to provide a little more information for us such as the following:

Wireless: Please ensure that you are using Ethernet (wired) connection. Wireless will sometimes lack the capacity to keep up with the demands of PoE.

Network Use: Please check that there are no other programs running in the background (such as Utorrent or Pando Media Booster) that could be affecting the connection. Resource monitor can be used to check. Also check that no one else on your connection is uploading data.

Firewalls: Test the game with firewalls/antivirus turned off briefly (most will be okay, but some types can be very picky)

Gateway: Please reset the router or try different gateways (on the Path of Exile login screen).

Location: If you are in a dorm, work or educational facility, or some other kind of communal network arrangement - in these cases the server admin might have the ports filtered

I am wired with 614 Mbps download and 21 Mbps upload

No other programs or people are using internet (I have even tried restarting my pc and only launching POE and still unplayable)

Poe is allowed through my firewall.

Already tried this and tried all gateways did nothing.

I am at home

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info