Non stop constant freezing and stuttering (STILL NOT FIXED)

Been unable to play at all since Echoes OF Atlas launch Non stop constant freezing and stuttering every 3 seconds Have tried everything to fix it nothing works.

Specs:
Cpu Amd Ryzen 5 1600
GPU Msi Gaming 1060
Ram: 16Gigs
Last edited by Druic on Feb 27, 2021, 11:52:07 PM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2021, 6:52:41 AM
Day 5 now of being unable to play do I hear a 6? Why yes of course there's a day 6! Do I hear a day 7?
Last edited by Druic on Jan 21, 2021, 3:25:10 PM
Using vulkan instead of Directx11 helped for me, it stopped the stuttering. My performance during hectic moments is however much worse. But at least the game is playable this way.
"
twitchybird wrote:
Using vulkan instead of Directx11 helped for me, it stopped the stuttering. My performance during hectic moments is however much worse. But at least the game is playable this way.

Already tried that did nothing.
Try lower your refresh rate monitor be 60hz. Set vulcan. Not best but its make better and playable.
"
Faziz30 wrote:
Try lower your refresh rate monitor be 60hz. Set vulcan. Not best but its make better and playable.

Nope did nothing I've tried everything I've seen on other posts and not a thing helps it at all.
Press f1 and see if its your latency or your fps that is causing the issues.

There are a lot of people with latency issues right now.
"
Volverbot wrote:
Press f1 and see if its your latency or your fps that is causing the issues.

There are a lot of people with latency issues right now.

Last edited by Druic on Jan 22, 2021, 3:04:09 PM
vulcan saved my delirium league experience.
but this league i have terrible freeze/stutter with sound noice.

should I switch back to directX?
I am also having this issue, league unplayable because I basically just keep dying while the whole game freezes up. Never had this issue before Ritual league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info