[3.15] TORNADO SHOT/BARRAGE DEADEYE CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER

"
Neendo wrote:
"
RattoSexy wrote:
"
Neendo wrote:
Hi,

I'm having fun playing this build honeslty, the cheap version atm.

Getting rekt though, hardcore, dying a lot, trying to move as much as I can, but still getting hard OS sometimes. On low tier maps Ultimatums mostly.

Uber lab is a pain right now, but I still like the feeling of tornado shot as a deadeye.

I'm currently farming to get the expensive version, or at least, try it, but if I'm going for the raider's ascendancy, then, how can I get those extra projectiles ? I see on POB that u get that on ur lion pelt helm, but can"t find that on the market and can't based my self on having this exact enchant, cause I just don't know how to get it easily.

Thanks for this guide anyway, cheers!

i think that the raider is just much better, because the arrows that we initially loose can be re-gained by using a dying sun, and other than that, we can use the arborix bow. right now i`m using the raider with a chin sol, and no gear with +arrows, just a dying sun, and i can say for sure that the damage is more than enough, also the raider gives u tons of movement speed and damage, so the damage that we loose from loosing 2 arrows, are re-gained with the boost in attack speed and raw damage. Also the raider is much more defensive with the additional dodge, blind and phasing. Also when u will have the money, getting a corrupted quiver with +1 arrows, or either crafting a good rare bow with the +2 arrows, will be a huge damage boost.

Thanks a lot for ur answers, currently grinding with the cheap version to try the expensive one.

Have Fun with ur grind and i hope u will enjoy the build!
"
RattoSexy wrote:
i think that the raider is just much better, because the arrows that we initially loose can be re-gained by using a dying sun, and other than that, we can use the arborix bow. right now i`m using the raider with a chin sol, and no gear with +arrows, just a dying sun, and i can say for sure that the damage is more than enough, also the raider gives u tons of movement speed and damage, so the damage that we loose from loosing 2 arrows, are re-gained with the boost in attack speed and raw damage. Also the raider is much more defensive with the additional dodge, blind and phasing. Also when u will have the money, getting a corrupted quiver with +1 arrows, or either crafting a good rare bow with the +2 arrows, will be a huge damage boost.

Hey uh, I might have missed it if you posted it, but is there a PoB for a Raider version somewhere?

Or would I take the same tree, and go just for Raider insted? Which ascendancy passives for that?

Also are there any gear changes when going from Deadeye to Raider?

I haven't even gotten to A3 yet so like, I can go either way easily still :D
Hi. Idk if its just because I'm a low level but how are you able to run Hatred, HOI, and Precision? I'm currently lvl 38.
I saw that you dont run any mana flasks, do you not have mana problems? I have 100 mana non reserved, but tornado / barrage both use 34 mana
"
IXDuncanXI wrote:
I saw that you dont run any mana flasks, do you not have mana problems? I have 100 mana non reserved, but tornado / barrage both use 34 mana
the lyoneye`s fall grants us the mana leech, if u don`t have it take the mana leech nodes.
do you have any tips on how to craft the clusters, like alt or with fossils... for a nooby like me
Last edited by IXDuncanXI on May 12, 2021, 12:30:35 AM
Is the wave on conviction / sniper's mark / summon ice golem supposed to work together? cause its not for me, I have to use them by hand if I want to use them
the raider ascendancy would it work with the cheap version of the build
Currently using this build and also wanting to know what Chain and Wave Of Conviction is doing? I hardly remember to cast WoC and I guess its for ele penetration but it doesnt seem too effective at that.

I think judging by comments we desperately need a video of you going over all aspects of both the cheap and expensive build. Your youtube account is currently saying you have no videos.

Thanks for the build! It could do with a general update ( you dont mention in PoB where the skill gems should go in which item and you also don't mention what mods our silver flask should have ) in the cheap version of the build on PoB.

I'm having a lot of success with this in early maps, using a large +max life 6L armor instead of Tabula and working well. However, im struglling a lot with Ultimatum on this char. I feel like i suddenly cant kill anything during the Ultimatum challenge and the only ones I feel confident doing (even in tier 2 maps) is the Survival challenge which is one of the worst ones to do! Any tips?
Last edited by ells101 on May 20, 2021, 5:56:09 AM
great build
Last edited by sephigui on May 20, 2021, 1:37:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info