[3.15] TORNADO SHOT/BARRAGE DEADEYE CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER

"
Not sure what happened here... Nice build so far only question is, where is the expensive gear and build for this?

Also,

I see you have 2 6 Link items and 2 4 Link items, wouldnt we need another 4Link to complete this? im confused.

yes i know, nut i had to do also other work these days, if you check the POBS their both updated. Also the expensive one is not reall the best in slot for everything, is just a more costly and powerful build
In these days i`ll work on updating the thread and create the ultra expensive version. Ty for your support!!
hi, I playing with your build and I have problem with solo target(t11-t15 maps) idk what to do, help please. You can check my character in profile
"
bugalay_ wrote:
hi, I playing with your build and I have problem with solo target(t11-t15 maps) idk what to do, help please. You can check my character in profile

Hy man, i can see that you are still using the first POB, the cheap one; you should start transitioning to the more expensive version to get good single target in red maps. Also buying a six link arborix where you can use the barrage would hugely boost you`re damage. Ty for the support!
Hey, i reroll my char on this, looks fun... but with tornado shot and bad gear you cant kill random rare monsters on t5... Much better with same setup start with lightning arrow (more dps, etc), also much better is crafting bow with a lot elem dmg.
"
fuksdelux wrote:
Hey, i reroll my char on this, looks fun... but with tornado shot and bad gear you cant kill random rare monsters on t5... Much better with same setup start with lightning arrow (more dps, etc), also much better is crafting bow with a lot elem dmg.

It surely is better with lighting arrow, but i think that the ice shot is the absolute king here. and also the elemental bow is surely a ggod option, but i prefer the arborix.
Hello,

I more or less got simialr budget gear as in pob, but even with adjsuting pob tree to what I got now, and with few items form ore dps (cold to attack on ring etc) I barely have 9500 cold dmg on tornado, when pob shows 50k on yours? hwos that possible xD
Hello,

I followed this guide and hit a wall struggling to clear red maps, and not being able to kill the boss. I'm trying to transition into the expensive version, but the remaining upgrades are so expensive, I don't know see how I can afford them with the drops from mid tier maps and contracts. Any advice?
Has there been any major changes to the build for 3.14? Planning on going TS this league and looking for a good league starter. Going in with a party of 4 as my brother wanted to try going aurabot this leauge and with the new ultimatum mechanics seemed like a good time to try out a party play :) any advice on what i can tweak to maximize an aurabot setup?
"
adrenalburr wrote:
Has there been any major changes to the build for 3.14? Planning on going TS this league and looking for a good league starter. Going in with a party of 4 as my brother wanted to try going aurabot this leauge and with the new ultimatum mechanics seemed like a good time to try out a party play :) any advice on what i can tweak to maximize an aurabot setup?

No, there hasn`t been any major change to the build in 3.14. I think that for an aurabot u can drop the gale force ascendancy and get the mirage archer one for more damage!
do you not need to use GMP for clear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info