[3.15] TORNADO SHOT/BARRAGE DEADEYE CHEAP LEAGUE STARTER

"
18_bat_noddy wrote:
do you not need to use GMP for clear?

if you are going with the deadeye i didn`t felt the need to use it, with the other ascendancies u must use it
Also possibly a bad question. but, What does chain actually do in this setup?
Any suggestions on how to level this build?
Thanks!
"
D6vil wrote:
Any suggestions on how to level this build?

[/url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELzY5jwWEqw[/url] i suggest u watch this video, it explains it very well. Other than that i`m working on wirting a small levelling guide. i suggest u use a rain of arrows with a thief torment till u get to maps, it should be enough.
"
18_bat_noddy wrote:
Also possibly a bad question. but, What does chain actually do in this setup?

We use chain in order to have a much better clear
Hi there,

I'm about level 30 and am hitting mana issues. How do you sustain mana?
Do you have the expensive guide POB as well?

Thanks for all you do!
Thanks!
"
D6vil wrote:
Hi there,

I'm about level 30 and am hitting mana issues. How do you sustain mana?
Do you have the expensive guide POB as well?

Thanks for all you do!

for sustaining mana u can use 1 passive point to get the mana leech nodes from the tree, or better use athief tormaent to level up and swap it. the expensive POB is linked under the normal one
Hi,

I'm having fun playing this build honeslty, the cheap version atm.

Getting rekt though, hardcore, dying a lot, trying to move as much as I can, but still getting hard OS sometimes. On low tier maps Ultimatums mostly.

Uber lab is a pain right now, but I still like the feeling of tornado shot as a deadeye.

I'm currently farming to get the expensive version, or at least, try it, but if I'm going for the raider's ascendancy, then, how can I get those extra projectiles ? I see on POB that u get that on ur lion pelt helm, but can"t find that on the market and can't based my self on having this exact enchant, cause I just don't know how to get it easily.

Thanks for this guide anyway, cheers!
"
Neendo wrote:
Hi,

Getting rekt though, hardcore, dying a lot, trying to move as much as I can, but still getting hard OS sometimes. On low tier maps Ultimatums mostly.

Uber lab is a pain right now, but I still like the feeling of tornado shot as a deadeye.

I'm currently farming to get the expensive version, or at least, try it, but if I'm going for the raider's ascendancy, then, how can I get those extra projectiles ? I see on POB that u get that on ur lion pelt helm, but can"t find that on the market and can't based my self on having this exact enchant, cause I just don't know how to get it easily.

i think that the raider is just much better, because the arrows that we initially loose can be re-gained by using a dying sun, and other than that, we can use the arborix bow. right now i`m using the raider with a chin sol, and no gear with +arrows, just a dying sun, and i can say for sure that the damage is more than enough, also the raider gives u tons of movement speed and damage, so the damage that we loose from loosing 2 arrows, are re-gained with the boost in attack speed and raw damage. Also the raider is much more defensive with the additional dodge, blind and phasing. Also when u will have the money, getting a corrupted quiver with +1 arrows, or either crafting a good rare bow with the +2 arrows, will be a huge damage boost.
"
RattoSexy wrote:
"
Neendo wrote:
Hi,

i think that the raider is just much better, because the arrows that we initially loose can be re-gained by using a dying sun, and other than that, we can use the arborix bow. right now i`m using the raider with a chin sol, and no gear with +arrows, just a dying sun, and i can say for sure that the damage is more than enough, also the raider gives u tons of movement speed and damage, so the damage that we loose from loosing 2 arrows, are re-gained with the boost in attack speed and raw damage. Also the raider is much more defensive with the additional dodge, blind and phasing. Also when u will have the money, getting a corrupted quiver with +1 arrows, or either crafting a good rare bow with the +2 arrows, will be a huge damage boost.

Thanks a lot for ur answers, currently grinding with the cheap version to try the expensive one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info