Path of Building for Mac! 3.24-ready

Any pastebin links that i put is giving this error:
CANT RESOLVE THE HOST NAME.

Solution please?? Thanks.
Still cannot import build any solution ?
Updated! I'm also looking for others who might be interested in co-maintaining the repository (really just having access to upload builds) in case I can't do it promptly.

If you're interested, message me with your Github and IRL identity on LinkedIn or somewhere (I just want to make sure you won't be slipping viruses into the build).
Sadly couldn't import build from pastebin on M1 Air.

Edit: It works greatly with pastebin wall-text code! Thank you so much, this means a lot mate!
Last edited by Vileup on Feb 4, 2022, 6:01:48 PM
You are a gem for keeping this constantly updated!
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
I just wanted to take the time to thank you for this. I've been playing regularly since 3.0 (harbinger) on xbox.

Doing it blind (without pob) has been a blast. But it is finally nice to be able to theory craft!

Thanks again.
Thank you very much!
Thank you so much for the 3.17 update! Appreciate your effort!
Overall working for me. But I cant figure out how to disable trade links in ShakCentrals Cold DoT build and enable the SSF ones. I'm not sure if its because of this version versus PC or just I'm too much of a noob.
"
arciinus wrote:
Updated! I'm also looking for others who might be interested in co-maintaining the repository (really just having access to upload builds) in case I can't do it promptly.

If you're interested, message me with your Github and IRL identity on LinkedIn or somewhere (I just want to make sure you won't be slipping viruses into the build).

That's why GH has pull requests, it's not wiki where anyone with an account can makes changes. It's still your repo.

I really don't get why you don't open it up. The original code is open source. You've taken everyone's hard work and just walled it up.

I get being wary of viruses but nobody is injecting anything on a Mac let alone some random project used by a few hundred people at best.

This saves me. You really don't know the value this app brings it would be so much better to open it up and maybe someone will take an interest and help rather than needing an interview. Just 2 cents.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info