Path of Building for Mac! 3.24-ready

"
I'm running el capitan 10.11.6 and it tries to open but never fully does. Has anyone else had this issue?

I did. If it does not open after first double clicking on it just hit cancel. Next, try right clicking and hitting open, it will bring up a different window. Simply hit the "Open" button and it should open normally after that.

Also, thanks so much for the update. My kragled items are showing up properly now. :)
Last edited by Zuuule on Oct 28, 2021, 9:50:00 AM
still no luck. I had tried the ctrl + open but it just bounces up and down a few times and shuts down. I don't ever see the app open at all. Not sure what else to try
I found that when I try and import my character from PC the "Delete Skills" box cannot be checked. It instead checks the "Delete Equipment" box.
I'm unable to get small cluster jewels to work- I can place them in jewel sockets, but they don't expand. Large and medium cluster jewels work and nest just fine. Small cluster jewels don't work from rare templates or from copy pasting actual jewel info. I don't know if this is specific to the Mac port.
Running 2.12 but it doesn't auto add Assassins mark on hit if I have it on a ring.
Can I just manually add level 12 assassins mark to skills? Or does it give different numbers since it assumes that you always have it then?
It just doesn't launch. Anyone else having the same issue? Thanks!
"
ressiv wrote:
Running 2.12 but it doesn't auto add Assassins mark on hit if I have it on a ring.
Can I just manually add level 12 assassins mark to skills? Or does it give different numbers since it assumes that you always have it then?

Just add it in manually. I assume your damage in in the config section is based on Sirus so it will most likely always be up anyway for bosses.
ty ...this is awesome 10/10
Would you please please please update this for 3.17??
"
kchuen wrote:
Would you please please please update this for 3.17??

I 2nd this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info