Path of Building for Mac! 3.24-ready

PoB 2.14 for macos crash then open build, have apdate pob ?
Hi just wanted to say this tool is fantastic and I really appreciate the hard work I'm sure you put into it. I like to use it when I'm travelling with only my work laptop and want to theory craft. You're a star!!
Hey!
Sadly not working for me at the moment. Tried using it on MacOS 12.2.1, but always exits when trying to import a build, from either a pastern or from account.
Up and running without issue on an M1 Max Macbook Pro. Only hiccup is text is out of alignment (see below). Is there any way to correct it. Making the window larger does not fix the issue

https://imgur.com/a/o56truP
EDIT : If anyone crashed after importing, make sure you delete and download again!

Thank you so much for this tool!! you're a life saver

It worked for a while but, as another person said, it crashed automatically after importing using a Pob link. (once you click "import" after entering the link)

Thanks again!
Last edited by saoulhigh0 on Feb 25, 2022, 5:05:05 PM
"
saoulhigh0 wrote:
EDIT : If anyone crashed after importing, make sure you delete and download again!

Thank you so much for this tool!! you're a life saver

It worked for a while but, as another person said, it crashed automatically after importing using a Pob link. (once you click "import" after entering the link)

Thanks again!

If you provide the PoB link it crashes for, I can take a look when I have time.
Thank you for the new update!
hi! thank you for this! I play on console and using a MacBook (m1) as well. I am super new to this though. can you please help me! so I clicked the link and it downloaded and opened... am I good to go?? because I also see you mentioned something about updating??? I just want to make sure I'm not using like an old version.
3.18?
"
scyra_ad wrote:
3.18?

Nothing changed in 3.18 - Path of Building hasn't released a new version and I won't until they do!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info