Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Launches Soon

First, thanks for the wallpapers. Second, it's possible to get any Maven highj quality images? There was a lot of them on the promotion material, trailer etc. And i would like that very much.
GG
"
AShugars wrote:
I am not willing to open a JSON zip file that gets flagged by Windows as potentially unwanted software, so can we please get a post on this tree so we can better plan our builds in advance? thank you.

Theres a litte thing called Path of Building. You shouldve probably heard of it.
So what's the difference? Torrent vs Client download? will be the same size? its better the torrent?
Can we get wallpapers in 4k?
"
ENSASKE wrote:
So what's the difference? Torrent vs Client download? will be the same size? its better the torrent?

Time its only difference. If you have good network at home (good as high speed) you can wait till Client update. Client its smaller and only downloading new files. Torrent is large (15gb?) and its full file main game file. When servers will shutdown before start league you just replace that file in PathOfExile folder with downloaded one.
So as you prefer. Torrent and just replace file. Or Client update and cross-fingers that speed will be enough to download before league start :)
"
Korynel wrote:
Hyped for the start!

But, please, GGG, let us have two versions of the char effect reward or make a choice!

CANDLES: yessss, please!

(Texas) BULLHEAD: noooo, thanks but no please!

i have it exactly the other way around , i hate the static candles and i wish they remove it
"
webas wrote:
What torrent program is safe to use ggg?

Torrent program its not important. Any will do his job. Just avoid those with viruses :D You can even use browsers (some of them have build in torrent download app)
Regarding 3.13 and it's predecessors can I inquire why we don't get 1 week in advanced to download 3.13 ... Or at least day of spoiler releases so things aren't datamined pre-release?

I understand that this could maybe hinder some server performance, but for some ... Torrenting is a bit of a security risk if you're new to the software. Given a lot of your information (mostly your IP) is at a risk by allowing some people to act as a seed to help process downloads faster.

With the revenue streams of POE, I'd imagine server infrastructure could be improved, and made stronger. Could even allow us to download 3.13 early, and only allow the file to be executed AT the start of a league, and upon executing it have it remove the old builds etc.? (not a software engineer or developer, so not sure if this is plausible)

It just is weird that people taking the risk to download torrents get the advantage, when others who take their security a bit more safer have a disadvantage of getting the game on time. Or can we even see as 12 hours before league start the patching process begins, and the new features not set to go live until league start?
For me only the hideout reward looks cool enough :)
Floating candles as well not the red line thingy under the player though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info