Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Launches Soon

"
SavKoog wrote:
"
ENSASKE wrote:
So what's the difference? Torrent vs Client download? will be the same size? its better the torrent?

Time its only difference. If you have good network at home (good as high speed) you can wait till Client update. Client its smaller and only downloading new files. Torrent is large (15gb?) and its full file main game file. When servers will shutdown before start league you just replace that file in PathOfExile folder with downloaded one.
So as you prefer. Torrent and just replace file. Or Client update and cross-fingers that speed will be enough to download before league start :)

Thx man :D

If the Client is smaller i can handle it at home but im going to download the torrent "just in case" haha
"
deimudda69 wrote:
"
AShugars wrote:
I am not willing to open a JSON zip file that gets flagged by Windows as potentially unwanted software, so can we please get a post on this tree so we can better plan our builds in advance? thank you.

Theres a litte thing called Path of Building. You shouldve probably heard of it.

Oh damn, I'm an idiot, ye, totally forgot about that, thx :)
Hi guys why my dl speed is to slow on torrent 150-400 kb/s ;/
Is there a way to know how many character slots you have, total amount and amount used?
thanks
https://www.pathofexile.com/
"
Is there a way to know how many character slots you have, total amount and amount used?

You have 24 char slot by default. If you go to the char selection screen and view all, you can count how many you have used.

Good Luck tomorrow, everyone!
can we pre download the steam version so we are ready for the league lunch?? my internet is not blazing fast, I'm afraid I'll miss the start if the game is updated too late : (
otherwise hype
Anyone know if there is a magnet link for the .torrent file? My method for downloading torrents uses magnet links.

Thanks
any wallpapers with maven? :(
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
(EN)

A Warning to Brasilian Players.

We are not in summer time, the Ritual League will begin at 4 PM.

You been adviced

(BR)

Um aviso para os jogadores do Brasil.

Nós não estamos em horário de verão, a Liga Ritual irá começar as 16 horas.

Você foi avisado.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info