Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Launches Soon

cant w8 for it! ty GGG!

btw GGG be rdy to fight with bots!
Ultimatum Master Craft Service in Ultimatum My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Ultimatum Masters Crafting All Service all crafts mods
Ultimatum SC Master Craft Service Ultimatum SC in USC craft!
Master Crafting Service in Ultimatum USC craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Jan 15, 2021, 1:30:53 PM
Steam isnt downloading anything!
that "patching" windows pops up, ready in x minutes
but no DL is in the steam DL window
and when its "ready", i get wrong version when i try to login
repeat

great, league start ruined!
I got the Content.ggpk through torrent. And now Client.exe (the same I used in previous league) shows me "Could not start the patched client" error. It tries to download an update for 39 Mb and stops at about 39 % (the numbers are different each time I guess). Last line in log says "Updating client executable and restarting."
GGG hits it outta the park again.

Download 21GB pre-load. Copy into install folder. Still need to download 13GB update file anyway. Priceless.
How big is the patch? I thought I messed up my files when it suddenly just started downloading, forgot the launch was today.
their downloader is the piece of you know what... (downloads just 10-20M and stops, 10 megs of 30g)
I've spent couple of days to found this topic with the file... thanks to reddit
Also, posted a topic for technical support in corresponding thread. It is so frustrating, GGG should be more user-oriented.
"
Haku666 wrote:
GGG hits it outta the park again.

Download 21GB pre-load. Copy into install folder. Still need to download 13GB update file anyway. Priceless.

That is weird, my download was 34-ish GB when I ran it.
Shagsbeard 2019 - PoE gets hard. So "bad" players see the need to get as much out of the mechanics as possible. Hence, they feel "forced" into "meta" builds. They're not forced. They're just not good enough to play with a build that might have a bit more difficulty than another.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info