Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

Does the add 2-4 fire damage to the weapon conflict with Elemental Equilibrium ??
IM playing SSF and i think its a nice find for me so far so really hope it works :)

if it dosent is the a good way to remove it by crfafting ?
If you use that with cyclone, it will conflict.
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:

Does the add 2-4 fire damage to the weapon conflict with Elemental Equilibrium ??
IM playing SSF and i think its a nice find for me so far so really hope it works :)

if it dosent is the a good way to remove it by crfafting ?

If your lucky you can find a targeted annulment craft in harvest or annulment orb it if you want to get crazy.
Any way to make this build atleast decently tanky?

My brother is playing it actualy (not the most experienced player) and hes geting nearly one shoted by everything on t1 maps, he has 4,5i life and max res for sure.
Thank you @Wrecker of Days for this awesome guide!

I've been playing POE since beta but have been away for the last year or so and just came back to try out the new league with this build. Having a blast!

I leveled with scorching ray which was a ton of fun in itself, reminded me a lot of the arcane sorceress in D3, then switched to RF in my early 50's. The first couple of levels were a little cumbersome, ran through a lot of health pots but now, at level 68, every thing just melts with almost zero button mashing. The best part is that RF is still only 4L and I hardly even bother using cyclone!

BTW, I use dash in a spare socket in my chest to get around those pesky lab runs... helps a lot! I'll likely have to move this to an unset ring eventually as I would find it hard now to play without. Also, my gear is complete garbage and I'm 100% SSF.

Thanks again!

Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Last edited by Dhrakken on Jan 20, 2021, 9:43:33 AM
"
4 Link - Movement and Defence (Socket in your Gloves or Boots)
Cyclone (Level 9)
- Fortify Support
- Infused Channelling Support
- Life Gain on Hit Support or Inspiration Support

At first, I didn't understand why Cyclone was at such a low level.
And then it hit me.
Or should I say I hit me?
I forgot about phys reflect. :P

Thank you for such a great guide! It's very relaxing to play this build, and I'm deeply enjoying it.
I had some crazy luck with harvest rolling yesterday and managed to craft a 7% life 19% burning damage jewel. I missed harvest league, so that's a new feature to me. It seems incredibly useful! Moving those two points I mentioned earlier to route for that extra jewel node is definitely worth it. There's a fourth jewel slot that I'll probably pick up eventually near the top, but that requires 1 point of travel. A fifth could be had for 2 points of travel, but that's not worth it unless the jewel is truly exceptional. I'll ignore the large jewel socket unless I happen to come across something worthy of that investment, but the right large jewel could open up a lot of potential. Jewels are incredibly powerful.

I'm in the home stretch for this build. All the important pieces are in place and other than large jewel potential, the only nodes left for me to grab are life nodes to keep scaling up. Level 82 and on the rise. I plan to ride the build out to about lv 90 and T12 maps and then probably start into a flicker strike build or something crazy like that. I never really have the patience for much over T12.. always have trouble with map sustain. I really like this build and how super chill it is. With all the golems out, it's even more chill than strength focused RF build I tried before. Mapping with netflix on the side is easy. I love it.

"
Dhrakken wrote:
BTW, I use dash in a spare socket in my chest to get around those pesky lab runs... helps a lot! I'll likely have to move this to an unset ring eventually as I would find it hard now to play without.

Infernal Legion support for the golems is just in the build for fun because the damage doesn't scale enough for it to be useful later on. You can easily use that socket for a movement ability without affecting functionality in the long run or resorting to an unset ring.

Hey guys! Trying this build in SSF and I was wondering what's gonna be the simplest way to get some explosions going? Chancing Impulsa shenanigans (how hard is it gonna be to adjust the build for this unique to work?) or just try to farm a crusader chest and thousands of alterations to get phys explodey mod. Or something else entirely?
"
Lemabelle wrote:
I had some crazy luck with harvest rolling yesterday and managed to craft a 7% life 19% burning damage jewel. I missed harvest league, so that's a new feature to me. It seems incredibly useful! Moving those two points I mentioned earlier to route for that extra jewel node is definitely worth it. There's a fourth jewel slot that I'll probably pick up eventually near the top, but that requires 1 point of travel. A fifth could be had for 2 points of travel, but that's not worth it unless the jewel is truly exceptional. I'll ignore the large jewel socket unless I happen to come across something worthy of that investment, but the right large jewel could open up a lot of potential. Jewels are incredibly powerful.

I'm in the home stretch for this build. All the important pieces are in place and other than large jewel potential, the only nodes left for me to grab are life nodes to keep scaling up. Level 82 and on the rise. I plan to ride the build out to about lv 90 and T12 maps and then probably start into a flicker strike build or something crazy like that. I never really have the patience for much over T12.. always have trouble with map sustain. I really like this build and how super chill it is. With all the golems out, it's even more chill than strength focused RF build I tried before. Mapping with netflix on the side is easy. I love it.

"
Dhrakken wrote:
BTW, I use dash in a spare socket in my chest to get around those pesky lab runs... helps a lot! I'll likely have to move this to an unset ring eventually as I would find it hard now to play without.

Infernal Legion support for the golems is just in the build for fun because the damage doesn't scale enough for it to be useful later on. You can easily use that socket for a movement ability without affecting functionality in the long run or resorting to an unset ring.

Thanks for the tip! I use minion damage in that socket right now, probably doesn't do much but I didn't like infernal legion much so I figured I'd try something else.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
Edit: weird double post...
Last edited by Dhrakken on Jan 20, 2021, 9:45:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info