[3.14] Elementalist Discharge | 7M+ DPS 30M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

"
Pa3z wrote:
Could you suggest a leveling tip and passive early on?


The PoB has leveling trees already built in, and gem setups for fireball/flamewall as well.

Look at the bottom of the tree where it says level 100, click that it has a bunch of other options for progression.
Guys, beware if you switch to Blackflame right now, its purple fire effect has a clipping issue, I reported the bug so hopefully they fix it soon.

Has anyone even seen a Replica Ambu or Eye of Innocence? haven't seen one popup on Poe trade yet. wonder how long we're going to have to wait :'(
"
Bloodryn wrote:
Has anyone even seen a Replica Ambu or Eye of Innocence? haven't seen one popup on Poe trade yet. wonder how long we're going to have to wait :'(


Last league eye of innocence was on day 3 I think, but very overpriced.

Replica ambu's isn't rare and every time I go to the harbor its full of people so it shouldn't be too long. Seems like heist is pretty easy to run, I already have like 3 blueprints and hand pile of contracts I haven't touched.

At least we lucked out on Blackflame, got mine for 4c with perfect res and mid dot multi.
"
bodhe wrote:
"
Bloodryn wrote:
Has anyone even seen a Replica Ambu or Eye of Innocence? haven't seen one popup on Poe trade yet. wonder how long we're going to have to wait :'(


Last league eye of innocence was on day 3 I think, but very overpriced.

Replica ambu's isn't rare and every time I go to the harbor its full of people so it shouldn't be too long. Seems like heist is pretty easy to run, I already have like 3 blueprints and hand pile of contracts I haven't touched.

At least we lucked out on Blackflame, got mine for 4c with perfect res and mid dot multi.


yea got my blackflame last night for 3c probably close to same stats :)

an replica ambu's is finally up (for 1 ex)
I'm kind of struggling with survivability with this build right now, leveling with fireball/flame wall at early maps. Especially with rituals. Any tips?

Also, messing around with using wither step instead of wither totems to save some sockets. I think the permanent wither stacks make it a viable alternative.
"
Dracolich56 wrote:
I'm kind of struggling with survivability with this build right now, leveling with fireball/flame wall at early maps. Especially with rituals. Any tips?

Also, messing around with using wither step instead of wither totems to save some sockets. I think the permanent wither stacks make it a viable alternative.


Withering step will block enduring cry from what I've been told, so while ok for fireball it will eventually be unusable. I have not tested it myself.

Right now I'm sitting at 4.2k life, 600es, max res and flying through maps. The rituals are all about position. Pop the altar, run/flamedash to the outside asap. Setup flame wall, totems, and starting casting fireballs. Try to find a spot that creates a chokepoint so you don't get surrounded. Keep wall and totems up. The totems block and distract mobs and survive quite a bit, the flame wall, on a 4l can kill mobs on its own. I run ele reflect maps (don't have uber lab yet) with it alone.

If you lose your position flame dash across to the other side, it's normally empty since you pulled all of the mobs to the other side, then setup and finish them off.

I haven't lost a ritual in a long time and I always complete everyone in the map. Always save the map boss one for last if you can so you don't have to deal with him in every other ritual on the map.

Currently at 300k fireball dps and 200k flame wall dps. Mid tier maps.

Here is a quick vid of a map clear on the fireball setup.

I held my position on a couple and scrambled on a couple. It almost always pays to hold your position if you can. Once you start to scramble its harder to DPS effectively and the problem just snowballs.

Also a wide open map with no good spots to setup so I just picked a side. You want doorways and hallways when you can.

Fireball map clear
"
bodhe wrote:
Here is a quick vid of a map clear on the fireball setup.

I held my position on a couple and scrambled on a couple. It almost always pays to hold your position if you can. Once you start to scramble its harder to DPS effectively and the problem just snowballs.

Also a wide open map with no good spots to setup so I just picked a side. You want doorways and hallways when you can.

Fireball map clear


The video is zoomed in, you can't see anything lol. It took me a while to realize I should scale the damage with fireball because i'm stupid. I kept trying to beef up firewall, even giving it my 5 link. After switching over to fireball it became insanely easier. You don't even need flame wall except for bosses, rituals.
"
Constermock wrote:

The video is zoomed in, you can't see anything lol. It took me a while to realize I should scale the damage with fireball because i'm stupid. I kept trying to beef up firewall, even giving it my 5 link. After switching over to fireball it became insanely easier. You don't even need flame wall except for bosses, rituals.


That was weird, I reinstalled windows a while back and I guess it messed some settings up.

Buy yeah, fireball is your main damage dealer. You can just sprint through maps and pop fireballs off ahead of you and everything melts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info