[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

So I guess Low Budget is Romira and Volls Devotion and once you got currency your skip to eye of innonence ?
"
r0chus wrote:
Hey, nice guide. Super fun gameplay.

One thing i didnt get.

CWDT - Boots
Storm Brand - Vaal Molten Shell/Steelskin - Increased Crit Strikes - Power Charge on Crit

How does this gems setup work? CWDT is a gem. Thats 5 gems together on boots. What do you mean with this?

I never changed the title after we dropped the CWDT setup, gems are correct, title is not.

"
I Just bought the Warlord helm to craft, however how can you craft the nearby enemies have less chaos res?

Warlord for non-blackflame, Hunter for blackflame.

I personally spammed chaos crafts until I hit -9 chaos res, then cleaned up/crafted on what I wanted. I personally never even equipped it. Damage was already fine and wanted the currency for another build I'm working on. Sold it for 10ex.
"
Shinwa wrote:
So I guess Low Budget is Romira and Volls Devotion and once you got currency your skip to eye of innonence ?

i play the non chaos ver.

used romira and eye of innocence until I got classic fur so then swapped to volls. as with fur you auto generate power and frenzy and once you consume power charges you get that endurance charges equal to how many power charges you had.

so now I have 6 power 6 endu and 4 frenzy

this build is very flexible witch I do like, check my tree in items for ideas

T16 is a breeze, 6.1k life lovely stuff

How are you offsetting the damage taken from amulet and chest? also sorry if i missed it in the guide but is there an easy way to get stun immunity
Last edited by Ramasama on Feb 18, 2021, 1:06:59 AM
"
Ramasama wrote:
How are you offsetting the damage taken from amulet and chest? also sorry if i missed it in the guide but is there an easy way to get stun immunity

We out regen the chest by a good margin, even with blood rage running.

The hits are unnoticeable. We have a 3400 shield and 76 fire res, so we take 24 damage from the ammy. Make sure you fire res is capped without accounting for endurance charges. If not, you will def feel them.

I've been chain farming valdo's rest and discharging in screen wide packs and the shield typically handles it all and then some.

Best place for stun immunity is the boot enchant, otherwise spec a few nodes to unwavering stance or run Bring King.
"
Balvi wrote:
"
Shinwa wrote:

i play the non chaos ver.

used romira and eye of innocence until I got classic fur so then swapped to volls. as with fur you auto generate power and frenzy and once you consume power charges you get that endurance charges equal to how many power charges you had.

so now I have 6 power 6 endu and 4 frenzy

this build is very flexible witch I do like, check my tree in items for ideas

T16 is a breeze, 6.1k life lovely stuff

i've been playing badger's version of this until now but have been thinking of swapping over to this due to lack of support on that one. will check out your tree later.

what pantheons are folks running here?
"
Saltbringer wrote:

i've been playing badger's version of this until now but have been thinking of swapping over to this due to lack of support on that one. will check out your tree later.

what pantheons are folks running here?

I personally recommend soul of Gruthkul if you use the Eye of Innocence. Free constant %5 physical damage reduction.

Aside from that, Soul of Lunaris for mapping.
Soul of the brine king is good if you don't have stun immunity
Idk what I'm doing wrong i guess i have to respec bastion of elements as 3rd lab because i'm level 72 with 3k life max res and ~50% pdr but i just get instagibbed in tier 1 maps with this build
"
Ramasama wrote:
Idk what I'm doing wrong i guess i have to respec bastion of elements as 3rd lab because i'm level 72 with 3k life max res and ~50% pdr but i just get instagibbed in tier 1 maps with this build

Can't see your character, but double check you are fire res capped without endurance charges. 3k life is super low for 72, are you missing life on gear slots?
How's going for you fellas?

done Sirus 8 and completing awa bonuses now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info