[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

This build ruined me.
No matter what upgrade I buy. The HP is simply not enough even if I respec.
"
spectermatwrz wrote:
This build ruined me.

Try mastral_gaming's tanky version w/ Divine Flesh & full GB block.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Feb 7, 2021, 4:22:20 PM
"
spectermatwrz wrote:
This build ruined me.
#

How Much Life you have?

I am on 5.5k as I choose more dmg instead of more life and and so far so good

using cwdt - steel skin - increased duration for extra defence
u fellas still play this build?

i wanted to switch to orig furr but decided against and will try to craft the staff instead.

dmg is good, I am lvl 94 now lovely
"
Balvi wrote:

i wanted to switch to orig furr but decided against and will try to craft the staff instead.

Yep, been using it to farm Harbingers like crazy, it's so fast and easy 3-4ex an hour and 2-3 discharges clears the whole thing.

Been piecing together a soulwrest build for bossing with all the currency, got him up to 94 as well.
"
bodhe wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:

Yep, been using it to farm Harbingers like crazy, it's so fast and easy 3-4ex an hour and 2-3 discharges clears the whole thing.

Been piecing together a soulwrest build for bossing with all the currency, got him up to 94 as well.

Lovely :)

I just switched to orig farrul 3 frenzy 6 power and 6 endurance atm did not changed tree for the moment as the dmg is good for bosses

harvest influenced got elder so got on it fire to spell and gives me 4k more dmg

good build oh and i am on 6k life
"
bodhe wrote:
"
Balvi wrote:

You mean in Valdo's rest right? Currently got the watchstones for it, including that expensive rarer drops one. Not quite at 3-4 ex an hour yet, but that might just be my clear speed.
Or do you juice them somehow?
"
Cyander wrote:

You mean in Valdo's rest right? Currently got the watchstones for it, including that expensive rarer drops one. Not quite at 3-4 ex an hour yet, but that might just be my clear speed.
Or do you juice them somehow?

Yeah in valdo's, running ashen woods only, no juice. Equip 2 quicksilvers, phasing on kill jewel is nice too. It's all about move speed, when I was really try harding I even weapon swapped to 2 gryphon's. Throw storm brand on first trash mob and weapon swap to gryphons, storm brand ignite will kill it and you have +50ms for 4 sec.

If you can't one shot t14 harbinger packs run t10's and take 2 stones out of valdo's. With all 3 favorites in ashen woods you will over sustain like crazy. Since filling my map tab up I've sustained just off what I pick up and stop picking them up once I get like 5. Tier is fairly irrelevant for currency shards. Might miss out on some other lucky drops but speed is all that matters to hit 3-4ex an hour.

Grab loot and tp out. Block all lower shards in filter. I only have anul/ancient/exalt/mirror shards showing. Don't touch anything else in the map unless you see a zana, check for harvest.

Most importantly sell in bulk. Ancient orbs go for 20c/1 but 24-25c/10 and 30c for 100+. That's 30ex for a 100 stack.
"
bodhe wrote:

Yeah in valdo's, running ashen woods only, no juice. Equip 2 quicksilvers, phasing on kill jewel is nice too. It's all about move speed, when I was really try harding I even weapon swapped to 2 gryphon's. Throw storm brand on first trash mob and weapon swap to gryphons, storm brand ignite will kill it and you have +50ms for 4 sec.

If you can't one shot t14 harbinger packs run t10's and take 2 stones out of valdo's. With all 3 favorites in ashen woods you will over sustain like crazy. Since filling my map tab up I've sustained just off what I pick up and stop picking them up once I get like 5. Tier is fairly irrelevant for currency shards. Might miss out on some other lucky drops but speed is all that matters to hit 3-4ex an hour.

Grab loot and tp out. Block all lower shards in filter. I only have anul/ancient/exalt/mirror shards showing. Don't touch anything else in the map unless you see a zana, check for harvest.

Most importantly sell in bulk. Ancient orbs go for 20c/1 but 24-25c/10 and 30c for 100+. That's 30ex for a 100 stack.

How are you able to sustain ashen woods though?
Also personally try to also do maven fights in Valdo's rest.
The watchstones sell really well from there, especially titanium watchstones due to harbinger mods, the base sells for 1.4 exalts at least.

Edit: just figured out what the favourite system is. That ought to help massively
Last edited by Cyander on Feb 13, 2021, 8:56:07 AM
"
Cyander wrote:

How are you able to sustain ashen woods though?
Also personally try to also do maven fights in Valdo's rest.
The watchstones sell really well from there, especially titanium watchstones due to harbinger mods, the base sells for 1.4 exalts at least.

Edit: just figured out what the favourite system is. That ought to help massively

Yeah the favorite system makes a big difference, when I was doing t10's I would get 2-5 maps per run. Doing t14's it's probably 1-3 per run, sometimes I'll get a no return map but the next one will have 3.

Just alch and go, I don't even reroll bad ones anymore, just delete them and alch the next. When I take a break from speed farming I will finish out the rest of valdo's for a maven spawn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info