[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

How to level Acts with this build ?
"
Shinwa wrote:
How to level Acts with this build ?

Pick a fire spell and go, tree stays the same. I used fireball, any of them will be fine.
Hi,

I picked up this build for my second character of the league.
I managed to kill Kitava at lvl 64 and then I've spent in delve
leveling. At lvl 80 I put Eye of Innocence on, ditched Goldrim
and put on a helmet with 83 to life and good resistance with discharge has +3 to radius. My friend found the helmet and I got it for free.

Now everything feels so nice: blood rage on, on the first mob storm brand and then just discharge until the end. Constant 6 endurance charges and 3 frenzy charges. It's nice to see whole screen of delve mobs just die. :)

I now have only 4.5k life but it's getting better later. This feels fun.

Nice use synergy use of the uniques.

Sage

PS. I really liked what you did with PoB. :)
Last edited by SageBF on Feb 14, 2021, 1:04:43 PM
Man i wish this guide was more detailed.

Im not new to the game but i just had a dead end feeling on so many builds because the guides were not detailed at all. I mean the leveling part, the progress through the passive tree and the ascendancies. I would definetly give this build a shot if it was "saver" for me to pick up and play :/

So what i am asking for is: Could you make different pathofbuildings for like level 20 - 40 - 60 - 80 for instance also which ascendancies to go for first, which leveling skill or items would you recommend and when do you think is the best time to switch over to Discharge.

Thank you very much if you actually took time to read through all that <3
"
dracoskist wrote:

Im not new to the game but i just had a dead end feeling on so many builds because the guides were not detailed at all. I mean the leveling part, the progress through the passive tree and the ascendancies. I would definetly give this build a shot if it was "saver" for me to pick up and play :/

So what i am asking for is: Could you make different pathofbuildings for like level 20 - 40 - 60 - 80 for instance also which ascendancies to go for first, which leveling skill or items would you recommend and when do you think is the best time to switch over to Discharge.

Look in your path of building, I always include leveling trees. At the bottom of the tree there is a drop-down(up) menu. I normally do like 124/115/100/75/50/25/10.

For ascendancies I always have them listed in order 1-4 in the build guild and numbers as such. I could include this in the leveling trees but I just never think of it.

I have all of the pre-discharge skills and supports listed in the skills section on PoB, since this build requires a level 68 unique to work, that's a good time to switch to discharge providing you have the required uniques.

Hey, nice guide. Super fun gameplay.

One thing i didnt get.

CWDT - Boots
Storm Brand - Vaal Molten Shell/Steelskin - Increased Crit Strikes - Power Charge on Crit

How does this gems setup work? CWDT is a gem. Thats 5 gems together on boots. What do you mean with this?
I Just bought the Warlord helm to craft, however how can you craft the nearby enemies have less chaos res?
"
dracoskist wrote:

You can also start leveling as discharge at level 35 with Redblade Banner for easy endurance charges with enduring cry. I would suggest adding second wind to both for smoother clearing. But even at level 35 your discharge will easily deal with anything and everything.
"
I Just bought the Warlord helm to craft, however how can you craft the nearby enemies have less chaos res?

Helmet with hunter influence for -chaos resistance. warlord is for -fire resistance.

Get all the desired prefixes on it and make sure there are three.
Make sure it has chaos resistance
Have one open suffix
Augment chaos for guaranteed nearby enemies have less chaos res.
So if I use Warlord helm is fine? Or do I need the Hunter helm for the blackflame version?

Last edited by JokerIsNotThatBad on Feb 15, 2021, 8:48:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info