[3.15] Elementalist Discharge | 3M+ DPS 10M+ total damage ignites | Purple and no Purple version

Rolling this build now - do you think it'd be worth having a second weapon setup for a more clear-speed oriented Ignite skill?

haven't played Ignite before so I'm not too clued up on whether this is feasible or not.
"
Cyander wrote:

Good reminder for the second wind on Enduring Cry, I'll get that set up. Just put it on the move button right?

Correct put it on left click since it is instant cast it will not stop movement.

"
ZachOK wrote:
Rolling this build now - do you think it'd be worth having a second weapon setup for a more clear-speed oriented Ignite skill?

haven't played Ignite before so I'm not too clued up on whether this is feasible or not.

I have a few red map unedited videos up, you can judge the clear speed and see. But yes, you could buy a 2nd realmender and run fireball or something but I don't think its needed, I zoom through t16's. The cooldown works just about right, I rarely get to a position and don't have it ready.

If you discharge at the leading edge of every pack it will feel terrible, always try to flame dash or run past the first pack and get a 2 for 1, really dense areas I corral up 4-5 packs at once. Your AoE will cover the entire screen.
Btw, regarding the rare helmet and rare op staff, how to craft those? because it seems like we'll have to. Especially the staff seems like it'll be difficult. Though harvest should be helpfull.

Also regarding further upgrades, you can also enchant your belt with the harvest labyrinth. One of the options is "Enemies Withered by you have -6% to all Resistances". This should further boost our damage. Though I believe we'll also have to do so ourselves. Luckily those 'dedication to the godess' aren't expensive and there aren't too many options for it to cycle through.

Oh and found someone who's build reaches 22mil dps ignite on the golem route, exposure route has 28mil dps ignite. Yes, dps, not total.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/ExilezQ/IgniteXile?i=6&search=skill%3DDischarge%26sort%3Ddps
Not so sure about this type's charge generation though. Be sure to check convergence and elemental equilibrium are calculated properly though.
Last edited by Cyander on Jan 23, 2021, 8:39:20 PM
"
Cyander wrote:
Btw, regarding the rare helmet and rare op staff, how to craft those? because it seems like we'll have to. Especially the staff seems like it'll be difficult. Though harvest should be helpfull.

Also regarding further upgrades, you can also enchant your belt with the harvest labyrinth. One of the options is "Enemies Withered by you have -6% to all Resistances". This should further boost our damage. Though I believe we'll also have to do so ourselves. Luckily those 'dedication to the godess' aren't expensive and there aren't too many options for it to cycle through.

Oh and found someone who's build reaches 22mil dps ignite on the golem route, exposure route has 28mil dps ignite. Yes, dps, not total.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/ExilezQ/IgniteXile?i=6&search=skill%3DDischarge%26sort%3Ddps
Not so sure about this type's charge generation though. Be sure to check convergence and elemental equilibrium are calculated properly though.

Why will we have to? Sure, it's more DPS, but 7M is sufficient for the game. My atlas is finished, sirus down, elder down, shaper down. Haven't got enough pieces for uber elder yet. Haven't messed with mavin either, the guessing game makes me want to just avoid it.

For helm, buy/loot warlord base, spam either chaos fossils or chaos harvest craft until -res, then either finish on the bench or through harvest craft. I've hit it a few times with random harvest, not farming or buying them.

Staff, buy linked or unlinked Eventuality Rod, then you have two options, pre-craft the staff with everything but faster ignites. Then with an open suffix slam a hunter exalt and pray. Or slam it first, then spam fire and more common fire harvest crafts. You can also alt until +gems, aug dot multi, then benchcraft fire and ele damage.

And as far as that build goes, rep farruls version was around last league. Amazing DPS. Not a bad way to spend 200ex if ya got it. It generates charges from rep farruls cat's stealth, then on discharging, Voll's devotion turns them all into endurance charges. Voll's devotion/Voll's protector was the old way of building disharge.
Last edited by bodhe on Jan 23, 2021, 11:27:52 PM
"
bodhe wrote:
Why will we have to? Sure, it's more DPS, but 7M is sufficient for the game.

Fair enough, I just love big numbers XD
Last edited by Cyander on Jan 24, 2021, 8:25:30 AM
Giving this build a shot!

Kept uniques as unfated since I'll use them to level with :)

I think, overall, I paid 60c for everything? Maybe 70c. Either way, excited to try the elementalist version of this build after running chieftain last league!
is it worth cutting the explosive impact or snowforged branch of the tree and taking disciple of the forbidden for the minimum power charge/charge generation? I'm not sure how minimum charges interact with discharge but it seems like the charge generation on its own would overrule the 6% damage/small AoE buff from the explosive impact branch in any situation where you're getting a bunch of kills. Is there something I'm missing here?
"
is it worth cutting the explosive impact or snowforged branch of the tree and taking disciple of the forbidden for the minimum power charge/charge generation? I'm not sure how minimum charges interact with discharge but it seems like the charge generation on its own would overrule the 6% damage/small AoE buff from the explosive impact branch in any situation where you're getting a bunch of kills. Is there something I'm missing here?

Minimum charges are not counted in discharge, so it is a DPS loss. It only ends up being a .09% DPS increase with the 8% increase per charge. Meanwhile, you lose 1.5% dps by dropping either of those clusters.

They are our weakest clusters, so dropping them in favor of HP or Unwavering Stance is ok, but don't grab any minimum charges. We generate them with storm brand quite reliably, when needed. I normally drop a storm brand before popping a ritual, or harvest plot and have 3 power charges as fast as I have 7 endurance charges. Also allows for power charges on bosses, which is great.

And for general mapping, they're not needed. 7 endurance + 3 frenzy both one shot everything in t16 and cover 80% of the screen. Prolif handling the rest of the screen.
"
bodhe wrote:
"

Minimum charges are not counted in discharge, so it is a DPS loss. It only ends up being a .09% DPS increase with the 8% increase per charge. Meanwhile, you lose 1.5% dps by dropping either of those clusters.

They are our weakest clusters, so dropping them in favor of HP or Unwavering Stance is ok, but don't grab any minimum charges. We generate them with storm brand quite reliably, when needed. I normally drop a storm brand before popping a ritual, or harvest plot and have 3 power charges as fast as I have 7 endurance charges. Also allows for power charges on bosses, which is great.

And for general mapping, they're not needed. 7 endurance + 3 frenzy both one shot everything in t16 and cover 80% of the screen. Prolif handling the rest of the screen.

Thanks for the clarification! I'm playing the EE version and i'm starting to feel the inflexibility of it. i'm about to try and shuffle round my CWDT setup to fit in increased crits/charge on crit for orb of storms, as i'm using storm brand to proc equilibrium in my malachai's artifice. i'll probably swap OoS and the brand round for more reliable generation on bosses and see how that works out. In terms of damage, i feel way behind what other people are getting but hopefully i'll be able to work on getting the extra charge rares/awakened gems soon enough and that'll put me on track
"

Thanks for the clarification! I'm playing the EE version and i'm starting to feel the inflexibility of it. i'm about to try and shuffle round my CWDT setup to fit in increased crits/charge on crit for orb of storms, as i'm using storm brand to proc equilibrium in my malachai's artifice. i'll probably swap OoS and the brand round for more reliable generation on bosses and see how that works out. In terms of damage, i feel way behind what other people are getting but hopefully i'll be able to work on getting the extra charge rares/awakened gems soon enough and that'll put me on track

I personally think EE is clunky when trying to do a hard boss fight like sirus, too many things to keep an eye on while he teleports around like mad.

With the blackflame version, 1 second after you wither him you're done worrying about debuffs the rest of the fight. Just focus on staying alive and discharging every 4.5 sec. Brand will stick to him even in teleports and keep your charges generating while you run around dodging crap.

Storm brand ticks faster, so have that on PCoC for bosses. Use OoS if you want to trigger EE.

Drop CWDT all together, storm brand ticks fast enough to handle charges and CWDT just causes unneeded self damage at this point.

You're at about 1.4M sirus DPS, which still has a lot of room to grow. Just getting a 21/20 discharge, and rest of the gems to 20/20 puts you at 2M. Dropping 1 flask for a Atziri's is 2.2M.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info