[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

How much pdps am i looking for on my first paradoxical if I'm not super rich but want to transition to swords?
"
Imgisy wrote:
How much pdps am i looking for on my first paradoxical if I'm not super rich but want to transition to swords?

This is really a question of budget.

Best thing you can do is import your character into PoB, then sort your Paradoxica trade search by PDPS, use the "copy item" option on the best one you can afford and paste it into your toon. Then do the same with cheaper ones to find a good balance between DPS & price.

For example, the one I bought at 25ex was one of the top ones PDPS wise, but was much cheaper than the others around it:

Also, keep in mind I always try to buy the best roll I can find/afford and you can get by with worse rolls than what I have.

GL
Is there a way to be able to run all aura's at once? Just want to know the math and if an enlightened lvl 4 is the way to do it. If not, whats the optimal way to run the auras? Thanks!
"
redfang420 wrote:
Is there a way to be able to run all aura's at once? Just want to know the math and if an enlightened lvl 4 is the way to do it. If not, whats the optimal way to run the auras? Thanks!

Yes, Enlighten 4 + Replica Conqueror's jewel. Just take a look at my league toon to see how I have it all setup.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/corosou/Corosse

GL
Last edited by corosou on May 11, 2021, 8:15:04 PM
Thank you!
Hey again, there's something more I'd like to ask. Is the unique belt called "Bear's Girdle Leather Belt" by any chance better than the one you're using?

Seems to me like not since no way to get rage as fast without current belt but just wanted your thought in case it was viable.
"
Punisheart wrote:
Hey again, there's something more I'd like to ask. Is the unique belt called "Bear's Girdle Leather Belt" by any chance better than the one you're using?

Seems to me like not since no way to get rage as fast without current belt but just wanted your thought in case it was viable.

Maybe if Chainbreaker hadn't been nerfed, you could give it a shot, but without that or Emancipation, there's no way to gain max Rage fast.

GL
Hi, im using your build and atm im farming for swords but only prob is trialmaster. Feels like it doesnt do enough dmg to his mobs, takes a min to kill 1 wave.
"
Eplith wrote:
Hi, im using your build and atm im farming for swords but only prob is trialmaster. Feels like it doesnt do enough dmg to his mobs, takes a min to kill 1 wave.

I'm not sure if you're a new player or not and your characters aren't public, so I can't see what you are doing.

What I can tell you is that you have all the information you need to make the build work. If you are new to the game, then just know that what you are going through is normal and you'll just need to work through it.

Compare your character against what I am currently using or against the previous gear update posts I've made, to see what is different from your setup to mine.

Open up 2 PoBs. On one open the PoB export you want to compare against, and in the second import your character. Make sure the Config is the same on both PoBs. Then you can compare stats and even copy/paste gear from my toon into yours, that way you can see what is making the diff.

Keep in mind gear rolls matter, so make sure you grab the best rolls of everything you can find/afford.

If you are unsure of something, just copy exactly what I am doing. I've made sure everything I do/use is there for a reason, and there's not a single stat/item/roll/etc I didn't specifically look for and try to optimize to the best I could.

GL
Switched to swords now, not the best rolls and still missing some stuff, need to see how it goes now.

Ive started to play 3 weeks ago after few years of break. account is public now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info