[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

"
Draconix13 wrote:
I actually did that for a bit the other night, caught the Path of Mathh clips and said screw it. It wasn't bad, definitely a low stress strat.

Cool! If you keep that up, maybe do some double chaos recipe while farming, you can definitely buy some of the jewels this weekend.

Just keep farming farming, spend as little time as possible in HO.

GL
Hey mate!

First I wanted to thank you a lot for that guide. I'm absolutely new to PoE, used to play like 6 years ago as a perfect random, now I'm starting again being more invested on it and it's very much appreciated to have a full guide to watch my steps. Yours perfectly fit my gamestyle. Plus, it's very appreciated that you keep answering people and adding new updates to your guide, insane job bro and I thank you for that!

A friend of mine who is a PoE tryharder helped me a lot understanding your build and making gems working together, spells combos and everything. However, if ever you have a quick eyes to drop on my profile, maybe you'll have a few things that'll catch your eyes and might help me? Sorry to ask, but PoE is kinda hard for a newbie xD

I'll probably be back soon with a lot more questions for you, but I mostly wanted to thank you for the guide! Keep it up man, there's warriors out there counting on you!
Last edited by Khirlias on Apr 30, 2021, 10:55:21 PM
"
Khirlias wrote:
Hey mate!

First I wanted to thank you a lot for that guide. I'm absolutely new to PoE, used to play like 6 years ago as a perfect random, now I'm starting again being more invested on it and it's very much appreciated to have a full guide to watch my steps. Yours perfectly fit my gamestyle. Plus, it's very appreciated that you keep answering people and adding new updates to your guide, insane job bro and I thank you for that!

A friend of mine who is a PoE tryharder helped me a lot understanding your build and making gems working together, spells combos and everything. However, if ever you have a quick eyes to drop on my profile, maybe you'll have a few things that'll catch your eyes and might help me? Sorry to ask, but PoE is kinda hard for a newbie xD

I'll probably be back soon with a lot more questions for you, but I mostly wanted to thank you for the guide! Keep it up man, there's warriors out there counting on you!

Lol, my pleasure, glad you found the guide useful!

Your toon looks fine! But, you're just getting started, so not much to look at yet. Just keep buying the same gear I have and you'll be fine :)

Maybe the only suggestion is to get "Spirit Void" anointed on your amulet, so you can drop the Mana flask altogether.

Also, you can follow how I progressed from league start till now by looking at the "Time Machine" option (top right) on my poe.ninja profile: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/corosou/Corosse

And sure, ask away!

GL
Hey! Just wanted to say that I'm really loving this build. Tons of fun, and really fast! Just had 2 Questions - and I'm following the 3.14 Replica Build for reference!

I'm having an issue with survivability - I feel like Ultimatums have been really rippy for me and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I think the only major item I'm missing is Unnatural instinct and bottled faith, but there might be something I've been a bit blind to lol.

Also second, I see you replaced the Replica eventually for your character - so I'm guessing just a late game 2H Axe with atk speed/crit is better?

Thanks!
"
Izangi wrote:
Hey! Just wanted to say that I'm really loving this build. Tons of fun, and really fast! Just had 2 Questions - and I'm following the 3.14 Replica Build for reference!

I'm having an issue with survivability - I feel like Ultimatums have been really rippy for me and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I think the only major item I'm missing is Unnatural instinct and bottled faith, but there might be something I've been a bit blind to lol.

Also second, I see you replaced the Replica eventually for your character - so I'm guessing just a late game 2H Axe with atk speed/crit is better?

Thanks!

Sweet, glad to hear it!

Yeah, a few things:

1) Div that Abyssus to be more like 40-42 dmg taken
2) Get a chest with more life + %life. You wanna be at least 5k.
3) Swap the Iron Skin flask for a Grounding. Shock is bad.
4) Swap the Staunching flask to Warding. You already have the boots and Corrupted Blood jewel, there's not need for a Staunching flask. You do, however, want Warding to remove Temporal and gain Max Rage. Read the description of the belt carefully and read the FAQ section that talks about how the belt works.

As far as the gear I am using, I will post an update once I've figured out all the details of this latest setup.

But yes, an expensive high PDPS/AS/CRIT/QUALITY 2H axe is going to be much better than 10c Replica Wings ;)

GL
3.14 Gear Update: Expensive Upgrades and DW vs 2H

Hi Guys,

So, I've made a bunch of changes and figured I'd share with you.

I tested both a 2H Axe setup and a DW setup closer to what I ran in 3.13.

Both have about the same DPS, but the DW setup is much smoother, mostly because of The Saviour Mirages helping out with clear speed.

I've also purchased several expensive upgrades.

Here's the current gear for both the 2H and the DW setups:

Budget:

2H Axe: 10ex
Paradoxica: 25ex
Saviour: 6ex
Chest: 5ex
Gloves: 25ex
Helmet: 1ex
Boots: 1ex
Bottled Faith: 11ex
Belt: 30c
Amulet: 30c
Rings: 4ex (each)
Thread of Hope: 1ex (each)
Unnatural Instinct: 4ex
Watcher's Eye: 4ex
Replica Conqueror's: 1ex
Transcendent Flesh: 2.5ex
Large Cluster: 3ex

As you can see I've switched rings. These are more DPS, but finding ones with %life implicit is hard/expensive.

The corrupted gloves are going to be expensive/impossible to find with that roll/corruption. Without them, you just use CWDT + Vulnerability, as before, so not really required.

Here are the PoB Exports:

3.14 Dual-Wield 1H Sword Setup: https://pastebin.com/rQyKX1Pt

3.14 2H Axe Setup: https://pastebin.com/hA4XiREm

If you ask my opinion and you can afford it, I recommend the Dual-Wield setup. Otherwise, just stick with Replica Wings of Entropy. You can still do all content with it.

Enjoy and GL!
Last edited by corosou on May 7, 2021, 1:19:25 PM
Yo, following this guide, but what ascendancy skills should i go for first?

Unstoppable > Undeniable > Unyielding

This is in the build, but you can't really take unyielding at the end without taking unflinching first.
Hey, first I want to say I love your build and all the explanations and updates, awesome job! I have a question since I seem to be stuck. My damage will not go up at all and it's stuck at 80k ish max with berserk - rage - totem up.

Am I doing something completely wrong? Could you maybe please suggest some changes so I can get a better idea how to proceed?

Thanks for your reply in advance! :)

(not sure if you have a way to check my character)
Last edited by Punisheart on May 8, 2021, 2:07:04 PM
"
Ruptur3d wrote:
Yo, following this guide, but what ascendancy skills should i go for first?

Unstoppable > Undeniable > Unyielding

This is in the build, but you can't really take unyielding at the end without taking unflinching first.

Well, actually, I am using "Unreleting" in 3.14, so I'll update that in the main post.

Regarding the order of ascendancy, you answered your own question. You can't take the end without first taking the previous points, so why do I need to specify taking the previous point? :)

GL
"
Punisheart wrote:
Hey, first I want to say I love your build and all the explanations and updates, awesome job! I have a question since I seem to be stuck. My damage will not go up at all and it's stuck at 80k ish max with berserk - rage - totem up.

Am I doing something completely wrong? Could you maybe please suggest some changes so I can get a better idea how to proceed?

Thanks for your reply in advance! :)

(not sure if you have a way to check my character)

Thanks!

Your characters aren't public, so I can't check.

You need to click on your account name top left and "edit privacy settings".

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info