[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

"
macsdf1 wrote:
You get easy powercharges with ass-ass-in's mark.
Build is very phys damage taken weak however.

Easy power charges when mobbing yes. But on bosses with no adds, assassin’s mark doesn’t grant power charges unless you get alt quality unfortunately (unless I’m missing something key here lol.) And yeah, as “tanky” as this build is, physical is definitely annoying. Getting one tapped randomly gets annoying at times since we have no real mitigation besides just a lot of life, dodge, and fortify if you run it :(

Okay so I started using this flask and replaced it with Atziri's Promise and it up'd my dps by close to 1mil since I now have 12% more damage from frenzy. Loving the permanent charges now. Next will just be leveling the character and bettering my weapons. Thanks much to @larsahh_ for the tip on using this flask!
Good Morning!

I love playing this build. I do have a lot of questions about the finer details of this build that aren't covered in the guide.

What flasks are y'all running to support this build? It appears that they are mandatory for sustain.

Under the POB links, the one that is listed as recommended, there is a big gap in the tree. Is there something I am missing to allow for that gap?

Sorry for all the questions, I wish I could help OP update the guide.
"
brugebregt wrote:
Good Morning!

I love playing this build. I do have a lot of questions about the finer details of this build that aren't covered in the guide.

What flasks are y'all running to support this build? It appears that they are mandatory for sustain.

Under the POB links, the one that is listed as recommended, there is a big gap in the tree. Is there something I am missing to allow for that gap?

Sorry for all the questions, I wish I could help OP update the guide.

Flasks: "Enduring" Mana flask is the mandatory flask as it allows us to always keep up mana regen even when our mana is full and is further boosted with increased flask effect from the tree. Others include quartz flask, diamond flask, quicksilver, and the last one is either Doedre's Elixir or Atziri's promise or whatever else you find useful.

Tree: The gap you are seeing is from when we get our 4th ascendancy. We continue from the Templar side after picking up the Inquisitor node and the last point allows us to start from the Templar starting point. From there we then refund the points that we used at the beginning during leveling and use those points elsewhere, which is why we have that "gap" on the tree.
"
ickey_mickey wrote:
"
macsdf1 wrote:

Easy power charges when mobbing yes. But on bosses with no adds, assassin’s mark doesn’t grant power charges unless you get alt quality unfortunately (unless I’m missing something key here lol.) And yeah, as “tanky” as this build is, physical is definitely annoying. Getting one tapped randomly gets annoying at times since we have no real mitigation besides just a lot of life, dodge, and fortify if you run it :(

Ass-ass-in's mark gives 5% chance of power charge on hit, an we hit alot haha.

I'm also using a 15hp gained on hits with spells too, with all the blades falling seems to work. But just how many blades can hit one target?
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Well i am gonna keep trying. What mods on cluster jewels i should looking for?
IGN: Chichotka
"
macsdf1 wrote:
"
ickey_mickey wrote:
"
macsdf1 wrote:

Ass-ass-in's mark gives 5% chance of power charge on hit, an we hit alot haha.

I'm also using a 15hp gained on hits with spells too, with all the blades falling seems to work. But just how many blades can hit one target?

Oh crap I can't believe I missed Superior quality on that gem lol. Whoops thanks for the heads up hahahaha.
"
Exathil wrote:

Large: The popular ones seem to be Sap Psyche, Arcane Heroism, and Seal Mender if you can hit the 3rd notable. Anything else with mana regen or spell damage is usually what you'd look for.

Medium: Distilled is definitely manadatory. If you plan to only run 1 medium, it should probably be Liquid Inspiration however that combo goes for quite a bit of money so Spiked Concoction works just fine. Special Reserve is quite good too since it gives us 20% increased damage and 2% life regen per second during flask effect.

Also, has anyone else tried the BV variant of the build? I see lots of people running that version on poe.ninja versus this one and I feel like it's probably because it's a lot more consistent dps wise versus this. This build definitely has a ramp effect and shotguns enemies when going through your skill rotations but once Intensify and Arcane Cloak are down, your dps plummets quite hard. BV seems to me like a better option since the blades are up for a duration rather than having to manually having to cast and expend mana for BF/BB combo which realistically is only a few casts during the Arcane Cloak window.
"
ickey_mickey wrote:
"
Exathil wrote:

Large: The popular ones seem to be Sap Psyche, Arcane Heroism, and Seal Mender if you can hit the 3rd notable. Anything else with mana regen or spell damage is usually what you'd look for.

Medium: Distilled is definitely manadatory. If you plan to only run 1 medium, it should probably be Liquid Inspiration however that combo goes for quite a bit of money so Spiked Concoction works just fine. Special Reserve is quite good too since it gives us 20% increased damage and 2% life regen per second during flask effect.

Also, has anyone else tried the BV variant of the build? I see lots of people running that version on poe.ninja versus this one and I feel like it's probably because it's a lot more consistent dps wise versus this. This build definitely has a ramp effect and shotguns enemies when going through your skill rotations but once Intensify and Arcane Cloak are down, your dps plummets quite hard. BV seems to me like a better option since the blades are up for a duration rather than having to manually having to cast and expend mana for BF/BB combo which realistically is only a few casts during the Arcane Cloak window.

If you can share me some links to pob I'd be greatful. I am doing some low tiers atm moment. Running 5l carcass with archmage. And I have issues with mana. Few cast of Bladeblast deplets me so hard. Mana flask is not enough for me. It maybe barely covers my needs for casts. Not to mention that mana tanking for us damage. Poison stacks, fire ground, caustic clouds are extremely annoing, because they deplete my mana as fuck. Does clusters help with mana gained from mana flask? And I am not using omeyocan boots yet because I am afraid I will never have mana for anything. :=) So for low tiers I am fine, but I am afraid about any lategame.
IGN: Chichotka
Lightning penetration gives me +55% dps as 6th gem while increased critical damages give me +46%.

Is there any reason to use the latter in this guide ?

The added damage seems to come from the 140% mana multiplier instead of 130% from critical damage support, too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info