[3.13] UPDATING... BladeBlast/Bladefall MoM Scion | Tanky | 🌟Nuke bosses 20M+

"
Exathil wrote:
"
ickey_mickey wrote:
"
Exathil wrote:
Well i am gonna keep trying. What mods on cluster jewels i should looking for?

Large: The popular ones seem to be Sap Psyche, Arcane Heroism, and Seal Mender if you can hit the 3rd notable. Anything else with mana regen or spell damage is usually what you'd look for.

Medium: Distilled is definitely manadatory. If you plan to only run 1 medium, it should probably be Liquid Inspiration however that combo goes for quite a bit of money so Spiked Concoction works just fine. Special Reserve is quite good too since it gives us 20% increased damage and 2% life regen per second during flask effect.

Also, has anyone else tried the BV variant of the build? I see lots of people running that version on poe.ninja versus this one and I feel like it's probably because it's a lot more consistent dps wise versus this. This build definitely has a ramp effect and shotguns enemies when going through your skill rotations but once Intensify and Arcane Cloak are down, your dps plummets quite hard. BV seems to me like a better option since the blades are up for a duration rather than having to manually having to cast and expend mana for BF/BB combo which realistically is only a few casts during the Arcane Cloak window.

If you can share me some links to pob I'd be greatful. I am doing some low tiers atm moment. Running 5l carcass with archmage. And I have issues with mana. Few cast of Bladeblast deplets me so hard. Mana flask is not enough for me. It maybe barely covers my needs for casts. Not to mention that mana tanking for us damage. Poison stacks, fire ground, caustic clouds are extremely annoing, because they deplete my mana as fuck. Does clusters help with mana gained from mana flask? And I am not using omeyocan boots yet because I am afraid I will never have mana for anything. :=) So for low tiers I am fine, but I am afraid about any lategame.

Here is the PoB link to my character currently: https://pastebin.com/CiBHmPzZ
For your flasks, make sure you cover whatever ailment you are having most trouble with. For me personally, I just run with Freeze, Bleed, and Curse removal. Feel free to use whatever suits you best.
Last edited by ickey_mickey on Jan 25, 2021, 8:34:53 AM
"
flotos wrote:
Lightning penetration gives me +55% dps as 6th gem while increased critical damages give me +46%.

Is there any reason to use the latter in this guide ?

The added damage seems to come from the 140% mana multiplier instead of 130% from critical damage support, too.

I actually checked it out and you're right! Actually switched out the Increased crit multi for Lightning pen and up'd my numbers quite a bit. As far as why, I'm not too sure tbh. Also switched out Zealotry for Wrath and that up'd my dps as well.
Last edited by ickey_mickey on Jan 25, 2021, 8:33:19 AM
Hello, thank you for this awesome build again. I can run t16 maps (A5) without problem. But how can I improve my single target damage? especially against conquerors. What should I upgrade? (except helm with conc and gems)

Here are my budget gears
"
krzkn wrote:
Hello, thank you for this awesome build again. I can run t16 maps (A5) without problem. But how can I improve my single target damage? especially against conquerors. What should I upgrade? (except helm with conc and gems)

Here are my budget gears

Quality your gems should be the first. After that look for things like fingerless silk gloves as a base for 16% spell damage, caster slam on your weapons for spell damage, Crown of the Inward Eye is a cheap upgrade if you can cap resists with your rare gear. Clusters setup is crucial and using assassin's mark instead of ele weakness is a dps boost as well. Boot enchant for elemental pen if you haven't killed recently helps with bossing big time too. Also, Wrath (for me atleast) gave me more dps vs Zealotry.

Here is my gear so far: https://pastebin.com/krx6fktj
Last edited by ickey_mickey on Jan 25, 2021, 5:57:06 PM
"
ickey_mickey wrote:

Quality your gems should be the first. After that look for things like fingerless silk gloves as a base for 16% spell damage, caster slam on your weapons for spell damage, Crown of the Inward Eye is a cheap upgrade if you can cap resists with your rare gear. Clusters setup is crucial and using assassin's mark instead of ele weakness is a dps boost as well. Boot enchant for elemental pen if you haven't killed recently helps with bossing big time too. Also, Wrath (for me atleast) gave me more dps vs Zealotry.

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it. But what about mana regen? Do you think it's enough with only enduring mana flask and cluster jewels?
"
krzkn wrote:
"
ickey_mickey wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it. But what about mana regen? Do you think it's enough with only enduring mana flask and cluster jewels?

No problem! Mana regen also comes from our Clarity and wherever else you can find it. As for enough? It really just boils down to how "defensive" you play. For me personally, I find that the best defense is really just dodging and moving out of the way. Mana regen so far has been fine for me. If you really need a lot and want to tank forever I'd recommend just using Cloak of Defiance instead of Carcass Jack since it gives us MoM and another 10% out of the gate with 1% mana regen and a lot of flat mana. Using CoD also frees up a skill point too so there's that lol.
Can get a shaper 6l with 15% mom on it which should beat cloak. Can roll mana 15% and flat mana on them too with resists.

Dps seems pretty shit if the boss moves around.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Any leveling guide in the pob? I mean to help to get to map?
"
macsdf1 wrote:
Can get a shaper 6l with 15% mom on it which should beat cloak. Can roll mana 15% and flat mana on them too with resists.

Dps seems pretty shit if the boss moves around.

Yeah DPS is pretty shit when they move haha. That and how PoB pretty much "bloats" our numbers.

Also, does anyone know why this belt enchant doesn't show an increase on DPS on PoB?

Thanks for the response with the gear! It looks great.

Looking at my rotation, where does Wave of Conviction fit in?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info