[3.13] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Please post PoB for elementalist, thanks <3 3 <3
Will give this a test after work to see if it levels good... looks like a potential league starter to me.
Nice build.. Will copy that golem idea of yours into my build. Planned to do a life later ll based fireslinger using buffed firestorm - but flamewall looks nice too - will level both and maybe fireball too and go for dual setup if reservation fits. Well done
"
noknok0427 wrote:
I am thinking to sustain RF at 2k life with 4 golems begining.
And get aegis at 3rd lab for defense.

My KB 4th link would be unbound ailments instead of combustion to scale shock effect. As I think combustion need fire damage to trigger, then it will ruin my ee. So my idea is having some lightning damage from the wand or ring to apply shock and ee in one hit.

For combustion, i guess i will use
wave of conviction - curse on hit - flammability - combustion

My ascendancy point will be
4 for golem, 2 for shock and 2 for aegis

Please comment if my concept is wrong, didnt play this before, thank you.


Unbound ailments is a great idea!
Not sure how it interacts with the shaper of shock.

Is it

"
unbound * 15%


Or

"
Floor(unbound*shock amount, 15%)


As our hits are so small. If it is the earlier, then great. If it is the latter, not so much.

About combustion. All projectiles that pass thru flamewall have additional fire dmg slapped on them. So they can combust.

This is why I use malachai artifice (thanks @extracat) instead of EE, as taking EE will screw up our clear dps.
My guides

[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Last edited by dejuvenate on Jan 14, 2021, 5:09:57 AM
Floor is 15% with Shaper, so Unbound Ailments uses it as a base. If hit damage causes shock higher than 15%, it works with that instead.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Jan 14, 2021, 5:32:05 AM
"
noknok0427 wrote:
I am thinking to sustain RF at 2k life with 4 golems begining.
And get aegis at 3rd lab for defense.

My KB 4th link would be unbound ailments instead of combustion to scale shock effect. As I think combustion need fire damage to trigger, then it will ruin my ee. So my idea is having some lightning damage from the wand or ring to apply shock and ee in one hit.

For combustion, i guess i will use
wave of conviction - curse on hit - flammability - combustion

My ascendancy point will be
4 for golem, 2 for shock and 2 for aegis

Please comment if my concept is wrong, didnt play this before, thank you.


The EE won't work as you want it to as Flame Wall gives all projectiles through it fire damage as well.
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
Floor is 15% with Shaper, so Unbound Ailments uses it as a base. If hit damage causes shock higher than 15%, it works with that instead.


Ah thanks, but if hit dmg is minuscule, would it still add the shock effect?

i.e. base 15%
lvl 20 unbound ailments give 34% inc effect
would the shock effect be 15% * 1.34 = 20.1% ?

My guides

[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
POB for elementalist version is updated on first post.

I also posted a rough leveling guide on what gems to grab at what lvl.

v0 - 14 Jan 2021 -
"
https://pastebin.com/QJeZpw4S


1.6m flamewall secondary dps
168k RF dps (ignore it)
- RF is on (sustained by stone golem). Assuming trash dps. For hard bosses, use frenzy and enable frenzy charges (12% more dmg)
- assuming 2nd day gear. +1 all fire spells on wand (~5c), +1 all fire spells on shield (~5c), no cluster jewel
- prim chain and golem jewels (anima stone, 2x primordial harmony) might be hard to get in the first day, might be expensive. Dropping them reduces your golem count from 9 to 4, and you might not be able to sustain RF without them.
My guides

[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Last edited by dejuvenate on Jan 14, 2021, 6:11:37 AM
"
dejuvenate wrote:

Ah thanks, but if hit dmg is minuscule, would it still add the shock effect?

i.e. base 15%
lvl 20 unbound ailments give 34% inc effect
would the shock effect be 15% * 1.34 = 20.1% ?



Yes, if it is increase in ailments effect, like unbound ailments, it is multiply to shock effect.

The thing which multiply depends on damage is like Voltaxic Rift.
i.e. Shock Enemies as though dealing X% more Damage
"
noknok0427 wrote:
"
dejuvenate wrote:

Ah thanks, but if hit dmg is minuscule, would it still add the shock effect?

i.e. base 15%
lvl 20 unbound ailments give 34% inc effect
would the shock effect be 15% * 1.34 = 20.1% ?



Yes, if it is increase in ailments effect, like unbound ailments, it is multiply to shock effect.

The thing which multiply depends on damage is like Voltaxic Rift.
i.e. Shock Enemies as though dealing X% more Damage


Thanks. IF so, unbound ailments can give us 1.2 / 1.15 = 4.3% MORE dps.

hmmm
My guides

[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info