[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
dejuvenate wrote:

Thank you, I will link your video on the TS if you don't mind.

That is fine, bought a few upgrades total of 10-12c. Blazing through maps, having a blast, its like Chaos slinger but way more fun.

Didn't realize burning damage and ignites are different, learning something new every week!

Looking forward to see how this handles bosses.

What are you thinking for the last ascendancy skill to pickup?
"
Bluemouse2 wrote:
"
dejuvenate wrote:

Thank you, I will link your video on the TS if you don't mind.

That is fine, bought a few upgrades total of 10-12c. Blazing through maps, having a blast, its like Chaos slinger but way more fun.

Didn't realize burning damage and ignites are different, learning something new every week!

Looking forward to see how this handles bosses.

What are you thinking for the last ascendancy skill to pickup?

The best of the best/filthy rich bastards will have a couple burning bring + cooked alive cluster jewels (they are like 5ex each)

so I guess Mastermind of Discord can be swapped for Bastion for added tankyness.

Gimme another day, I will update a better POB for real need in 3.13

2 versions
zoom2 going for dodge and elusive
tanky with block and rumi's (slower but safer)

just need to focus on 1 thing at a time

update: slow start for me
but so far everything is a joke, conqueror, uber lab
the real test would be sirus and the new maven fight
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Last edited by dejuvenate on Jan 17, 2021, 12:04:07 PM
Does the wandslinger node do anything for this build? I guess not because it'd scale the kb instead of the dot dmg. Just want to double check. Attack speed feels nice for qol but if I got stun immunity it wouldn't be a big deal either way imo.

Cheers for the guide, content pretty ez atm and I haven't bothered investing anything yet
"
Etko wrote:
since we take bastion and have 2,7k+ elemental shield, our worry tends to become physical damage, Rumi conconcion is fantastic pick up allowing us to reach even higher block.

Thanks a lot!
I still feel that having to cast KB, WoC and also self-cast storm brand is just too much self-casting.

Regarding the "since we take bastion" mention, what are you talking about? Bastion of Elements from Elementalist? If so, that's not in the PoB.

I'm currently on Elemencer, Shapr of storms and Liege of Primordial.
Haven't found any other Bastion
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Jan 17, 2021, 12:33:12 PM
I switched from RF to this. Amazing build. Clearspeed is insane while single target is decent. If anyone is intrested how to build it you can check my public tree on this character. I managed to earn some exalts and put into gear. Atm im on red maps blasting everything with ease. Heres my setup so far. All gear is by intuition didint know really what to follow but it seems great. I think what ring should I have instead of the Pyre. Got helmet from ritual - its insane.
"
woolfy_pl wrote:
I switched from RF to this. Amazing build. Clearspeed is insane while single target is decent. If anyone is intrested how to build it you can check my public tree on this character. I managed to earn some exalts and put into gear. Atm im on red maps blasting everything with ease. Heres my setup so far. All gear is by intuition didint know really what to follow but it seems great. I think what ring should I have instead of the Pyre. Got helmet from ritual - its insane.

Gear looks amazing! Does the helmet exposure stack or override wave of convictions exposure? Something to keep in mind. I'm asking since I literally just found a juicy Archdemon crown myself.
One more question, and I should be good. If I am using Malachai ring with Storm Brand for elemental exposure, is it a problem that I have fire damage to spells on my weapon? Tooltip for Storm brand shows fire damage, and want to make sure i'm not messing myself up. Would this jack up the fire part of EE. Maybe i'm misunderstanding the way it works. Thanks in advance
"
woolfy_pl wrote:

Nice gear! that flat added fire dmg to spell on your wand screws up your EE. I have a way better method to apply EE without gimping yourself and casting SBrand every few second.

I will update POB and FAQ in like 8 hrs from now. Thanks a lot for all your supports!

@Happy

no, exposure from WOC is -25%
other sources (cluster jewel, this archdemon helm) only give -10%

I cant handle working on 2 different POB for end game. I will present the trees for both block and dodge based, and will focus on the block based one as that's the one I am going with.

I will share the main ideas behind dodge/elusive based but that'd probably be it. Someone else who's playing the style will probably have to step up later and carry the torch.

Gonna sleep and work on this later.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Last edited by dejuvenate on Jan 17, 2021, 1:03:08 PM
Here's another video you can place to showcase a shitty player and shitty gear mapping on a 4 link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM55dg8pG24
Last edited by Windfuriouss on Jan 17, 2021, 1:04:45 PM
"
dejuvenate wrote:
"
woolfy_pl wrote:

Nice gear! that flat added fire dmg to spell on your wand screws up your EE. I have a way better method to apply EE without gimping yourself and casting SBrand every few second.

I will update POB and FAQ in like 8 hrs from now. Thanks a lot for all your supports!

@Happy

no, exposure from WOC is -25%
other sources (cluster jewel, this archdemon helm) only give -10%

I cant handle working on 2 different POB for end game. I will present the trees for both block and dodge based, and will focus on the block based one as that's the one I am going with.

I will share the main ideas behind dodge/elusive based but that'd probably be it. Someone else who's playing the style will probably have to step up later and carry the torch.

Gonna sleep and work on this later.

I dont have EE picked up on tree. I use Malachai Ring with brand to apply EE on single target so it shouldnt ruin it or am I wrong? I wanna go block build hybrid life/es I wanna reach about 3k life and 3k ES with ES lifeleech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info