[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

If you do end up making a new guide, it's important to have multiple tiers. Super cheap starter (no clusters & co), medium-level with all the clusters, 9 golems and with/without Storm brand, and, of course, a high-budget one for those that want to push over 93-94 and keep investing in it for kinds of content.
Clearly an updated guide is a good idea, and I second the need for different tiers/alternatives (with optional items such as multiple exs worth Glorious Vanity).
Lets update this build, quietly, so it doesn't get nerfed next league LOL
"
Kateroze wrote:
with optional items such as multiple exs worth Glorious Vanity

Maybe I missed something, but why multiple-exs worth of Timless jewels?
I just bought 2 of them with 15c each and both of them are great, giving 10 chaos rez, spell damage, AS etc.

Sold the one that I didn't use right away.

Is there something specific to look for?
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
Kateroze wrote:
with optional items such as multiple exs worth Glorious Vanity

Maybe I missed something, but why multiple-exs worth of Timless jewels?
I just bought 2 of them with 15c each and both of them are great, giving 10 chaos rez, spell damage, AS etc.

Sold the one that I didn't use right away.

Is there something specific to look for?

never pay more than minimum roll price for uncorrupted vanity.
you will get scammed and or overpay big time

I bought 5 so far, only one had 9% life roll which i use atm. others had few good stats but i want the life

ideal for me would be chaos resist, life, random resist
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
I also bought mine for 15c or so and divined it so I can roll usefull nodes.
If you are really determined to have some nodes in your jewel you can easily spend more than a few exs in divines.

I also know you can sell your jewels on channels such as you would do for Harvest crafts but I didn't try it myself.
Looks like my only options now are to add chaos for resist or slam for a juicy mana reserved?

OK so after an intense session of currency farming today, I can spend tens of ex in an upgrade.

I think I need to do something like :

1) Buy or craft a +2 wand with fire dot multiplier and "trigger a socketed spell" craft.
2) Delete the flammability gem on the wand and replacing it with a "flammability" mod on a new ring.
3) Setup a 2nd cluster jewel and upgrade the first one with better nodes.

Do you have any suggestions? Maybe something different?
By the way, I still don't know how I will setup that 2nd cluster since I'll lack dexterity and maybe life/es.

Here's my POB : https://pastebin.com/kS1jw9c3

PS : I get malevolence without socketing it because I mainly play with my wife which has this aura with her bow build.
PS2 : is there any reason/interaction that justify to use the shock ascendency instead of the extra -25% res on exposure?

Ty! :D
Last edited by Kateroze on Feb 17, 2021, 4:09:28 PM
I'm really loving this build. The bad thing is that I'm playing on PS4 and the prices are waaay above the PC market hahaha. Doing T11-13 with ease (few deaths only on Rituals), but I started to improve my defensive stats.

Looking at the posts I just realized that many of you aren't using Primordial Chain. How are you doing with fewer Golems? I'm using chain atm and today I'll buy Anima Stone and Primordial Harmony. Should I buy or skip this and go for fewer golems route?
LOL this staff !

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info