[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
CAKE wrote:

>Tfw your sirus dps is 20million
>Tfw you die after attacking once inside normal map

Just did A6 Sirus deathless (I'm following your char but starved af so I didn't have any chance to put my hand to a decent body armour yet lol) with my shitty gear :D this build is amazing!

My pob: https://pastebin.com/qa4ekNnU

Since I don't have any knowledge on how to start crafting for this build (or for profit) and I guess that crafting costs a bunch too, my only way to progress is grinding through T16 maps, grabbing chaos on the ground and from Ritual offers and ex (just got 2 from beginning of the league til now lol, one from the ground and one from heist) so it's becoming slow recently... how tf could I get a 10ex body armour :(
Last edited by chickyd3v on Feb 16, 2021, 11:43:48 AM
"
chickyd3v wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

Just did A6 Sirus deathless (I'm following your char but starved af so I didn't have any chance to put my hand to a decent body armour yet lol) with my shitty gear :D this build is amazing!

Since I don't have any knowledge on how to start crafting for this build (or for profit) and I guess that crafting costs a bunch too, my only way to progress is grinding through T16 maps, grabbing chaos on the ground and from Ritual offers and ex (just got 2 from beginning of the league til now lol, one from the ground and one from heist) so it's becoming slow recently... how tf could I get a 10ex body armour :(

You can sell your h-crafting to other people
You get over 30ex per day even if you are quite bad and slow.
If you get good at it, you can get hundreds.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
You can sell currencies you don't actually use if you don't craft, e.g. alts, fus...
The more money you invest, the more money you will make. And there are plenty of things you can do to get richer: spamming harvest regions and sell crafts, einhard regions and sell crafts, or spamming beachhead to sell ancient orb, whatever.
Last edited by Kateroze on Feb 16, 2021, 1:21:57 PM
has anyone tried kinetic BOLT as their main attack? i love the visuals and its got nice aoe baseline, but i didnt see it mentioned in the first post. and not gonna lie, i dont want to dig through 100 pages to see if anyone remembered this skill existed.
"
CAKE wrote:
"
chickyd3v wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

You can sell your h-crafting to other people
You get over 30ex per day even if you are quite bad and slow.
If you get good at it, you can get hundreds.

how can you make 30 ex each day can max make 3 ex with drops
Anyone have crafting tips for what to do now with this?

"
TiltedSpade wrote:

Unavailable

augment life
augment fire
augment chaos
craft +1 frenzy charges
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
CAKE wrote:
"
TiltedSpade wrote:

augment life
augment fire
augment chaos
craft +1 frenzy charges

Hmm. My original plan was to craft add fire to attacks to block the prefix and then aug fire until I get fire damage and and fire damage over time. What mods are you shooting for in your suggestion?
"
TiltedSpade wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:
"
TiltedSpade wrote:

Unavailable

augment life
augment fire
augment chaos
craft +1 frenzy charges

Hmm. My original plan was to craft add fire to attacks to block the prefix and then aug fire until I get fire damage and and fire damage over time. What mods are you shooting for in your suggestion?

your plan is fine. there are only 3 fire suffixes you can hit
resist (easy to change to diff resist and then remove)
fire damage
fire dot multi

aug fire 3 times, get them all, change the resist if you want to, and then aug life.

mine was the budget non woke version, i got move speed from the regal and just left it as is.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
This might be a dumb question but do aurabots do anything dps wise for this build since our main damage is coming from flamewall+spellslinger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info