Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

hyped
"
Imprinted Eternal Orbs can no longer be applied to Fractured items, overriding their Fractured modifiers.

why?
"
"
Opening the portals to the Temple of Atzoatl or to a Syndicate Safehouse in your hideout after you've acquired a Map Device now creates those portals at your Map Device.

Can we not? Or at least give us the option to have this disabled.

Quiet you, this is the single best change in the notes. Finally I don't need to position my NPCs in my hideout in a way where their portals won't be clipped into walls.

"
Epi77444 wrote:
"
Imprinted Eternal Orbs can no longer be applied to Fractured items, overriding their Fractured modifiers.

why?

Probably to prevent some form of duping (related to legacy heist maps maybe?) that couldn't already be done using beast crafting.
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Orcasauce on Jan 12, 2021, 3:47:45 PM
<3
nice :P
I meaaaaaaaan. OKAY? The skill gems buffs are not as big as I thought they would be, taking into the consideration the massive nerfs to ascendancies.
"
dante00151 wrote:
I meaaaaaaaan. OKAY? The skill gems buffs are not as big as I thought they would be, taking into the consideration the massive nerfs to ascendancies.

Right? I was under the impression 40 skill gems were changing, but over half of those are just aura gems having their alt qualities nerfed because thanks aura stackers.
May all your rings be unique
Eh, nothing too exciting here.
Glacial Hammer
Now deals base weapon damage and has an added damage effectiveness of 165% at gem level 1 (from 155%), up to 215% at gem level 20 (from 200%).

Hmm, I don't get it... didn't it already deal base weapon damage?
WoW nice!!! Still wondering when will you fix the damned leap slam.It's been 3 leagues now that it is bugged as hell, and you are still ignoring that. Awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info