Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Always a good thing to see the patch notes, because then we know the new league is starting soon! Pretty excited to start the league, now just as usual the hard part is trying to figure out a build to play.

Keep up the good work!
"
ordimystique wrote:
Winter orb buff , will be my main skill this league

I definitely noticed this as well. Probably not my league starter, but something I'm sure to revisit.
May all your rings be unique
>The experience limit on all Heists has been lowered (as in, you will hit a point at which additional monster spawns grant no experience sooner).

You should have better removed infinite respawning. It was ridiculous before and now even more so.
and where are the melee gems buff?
why they didn't revert sunder... I thought we got the vote at twitter :(((
This buffs are pepega
Very nice, needs nerf more ED+contagion regen
So...literally nothing for minion skills to mitigate the nerfs, awesome.

Necros will be fine because they'll always be fine, but my Guardian summoners will just now be worse for no real reason. Not worse enough to be unplayable, but worse enough that it'll feel bad, and make me feel bad for playing what I enjoy playing. Punishing players for not playing your shifting meta of whatever you overbuff each league kinda sucks. I have RSI that result in me mainly playing minions, because it's less painful and easier to deal with. Thanks to streamers overusing Necros every league, minions keep getting nerfed, which hurts any non-Necro summoner far more than it ever does actual Necros.

Sucks. Guess this one reason player retention is so bad- game gets boring when build choices are limited. Necro shouldn't be the only viable summoner, and Necros being overtuned shouldn't keep affecting every summoner. Every league you guys take away more choices and reduce fun/creativity.
Yep, still no MTX for soul mantle totems. Another league where I won't be buying any points or supporter packs.
So they spent the extra month working on making the game no longer fun? Cool Cool...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info