Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Items that appear identified or with visible variable properties in a Vendor's window as a result of a recipe now have their properties hidden until the trade is complete. You can no longer see the modifier values change as a result of different ingredient inputs, and will just have to hope for the best (like real cooking (at least how I do it)).

what are you cooking? ;)
"
Harvest rewards can no longer appear in Heists

i dont get this what kind of rewards did you get from heists that were from harvest?
Gawd. Just remove the alternative quality. These 1 / 2% bonusses are insane. Why even conseridering this? It was such a cool element. Completely destroyed now.
Assassin movement speed removal (on top of all the its other nerfs) literally destroyed all the hype I had.

Well, guess I'll try the league and burn out faster than usual...

Thanks GGG
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Jan 12, 2021, 4:11:17 PM

4 Months to make the game less fun? Ugggh. I haven't skipped a league since Betrayal but this may be the first.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 12, 2021, 4:11:48 PM
Legacy League is back, and it's here to stay (at least for a year) in the form of Echoes of the Atlas. This is a buff.
I dont know what GGG thinks, i mean the Skill "Balancing" is very disappointing and just lazy :(.

<twitch-maggot>
POG HYPEPOG POGCHAMP FCKPOG PIGPOG
</twitch-maggot>

Jack, the Axe now has 130 to 150% increased Physical Damage (from 90 to 110%). It no longer has increased Attack Speed, Life Leech or Reduced Leech Rate. It now has +25 to 35% to Bleeding Damage over Time multiplier. It now also grants the Thirst for Blood skill. Its flavour text has been updated.

thank you, GGG, you know what we where waiting for so long ...
"
elmofgs wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:
Well, at least Last Epoch is bringing multiplayer in the next patch!

"Ui nerfaram meus spectres jogo lixo, vou pro Lasct Epoch! LACREI!"

Man, pra começo de conversa, eu fui irônico... Pro pessoal que tá reclamando dos nerfs, saca?

Quanto aos Specters, com tudo mirror tier lá do Harvest ( lembra?), podem nerfar o quanto quiserem que eu ainda estarei de boa 🤣
Last edited by NNeto on Jan 12, 2021, 4:13:47 PM
Does the cluster jewel change effect vaaled jewels as well as legacy ones from delirium league? Because if youre gona change the numerical values on it, I think its only fair to add a socket to the ones that dont have them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info