[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
Menmaatra wrote:
"
How do you solve DEX lack problem guys?

adding the survival instincts jewel + a couple of crafts/or dex on some gear for me

Could you please tell me how much dex do you have? I go just 52 on 83 lvl and thinking what to do forward cuz cant lvl up gems: peirce (9 lvl), summon skitterbots (11 lvl), and stone golem stuck on 9 lvl....

AND PLEAE - DEAR ODIF! I'M PRAYIN on ur guide - it's my 1st league and i've reached 5 tier maps already - thats all cuz of you! PLEASE - could you add how cluster gems works and how it's possible to use in ur guide. Cuz it's my next target to try this stuff ))

Thanks in advance everyone!
Newb
"
"
Menmaatra wrote:
"
How do you solve DEX lack problem guys?

adding the survival instincts jewel + a couple of crafts/or dex on some gear for me

Could you please tell me how much dex do you have? I go just 52 on 83 lvl and thinking what to do forward cuz cant lvl up gems: peirce (9 lvl), summon skitterbots (11 lvl), and stone golem stuck on 9 lvl....

AND PLEAE - DEAR ODIF! I'M PRAYIN on ur guide - it's my 1st league and i've reached 5 tier maps already - thats all cuz of you! PLEASE - could you add how cluster gems works and how it's possible to use in ur guide. Cuz it's my next target to try this stuff ))

Thanks in advance everyone!

You probably want to sort out your basic gear before touching cluster gems (A lot of it is giving you very little) , and get some more levels.
You do appear to be running 2 copies of elemental army in your skeleton setup, which means you are only using a 5l, you might want to look at that too!
What´s a "good price" for buying Dead Reckoning or where do I have more chances to loot it?.

I see it for around 14 chaos and I don't know if that´s a good price.

And also, I guess it's better to wait for final act, to be able to loot 6 / 4 socket gems Unique gear, right?.

Thx
Last edited by oskuro83 on Apr 21, 2021, 8:52:33 AM
I kinda dont know what to follow, what is MoM variant? Where is a guide for that?
i see many players use fleshcrafter, when should i use this over tabula? Is it recommend? On the guide says to buy a tabula +2 socketed duration but they`re 1.7ex+ atm.
The only item i know for sure that i should go for is the breathstealer,
What about lioneyes vision?
I have 2ex to spend atm

Thanks in advance
Last edited by ilovestroganoff on Apr 21, 2021, 8:50:20 AM
"
I kinda dont know what to follow, what is MoM variant? Where is a guide for that?
i see many players use fleshcrafter, when should i use this over tabula? Is it recommend? On the guide says to buy a tabula +2 socketed duration but they`re 1.7ex+ atm.
I have 2ex to spend atm

Thanks in advance

Yes.. some of us don't know what these words mean :) What are MoM and Agnostic specifically. Gems, skills...?

I'm finding tankyness is a problem in Ults
"
oskuro83 wrote:
What´s a "good price" for buying Dead Reckoning or where do I have more chances to loot it?.

And also, I guess it's better to wait for final act, to be able to loot 6 / 4 socket gems Unique gear, right?.

Thx

I picked up my DR for 14c. Someone somewhere did a video on this build and the prices are shooting up through the roof. They went for 2 or 3c, last league.

I use https://poe.ninja/ and half the time kick on Live Search so I can grab it from someone who either lists it low or matches what I want to spend. The people that show 'listed 2 minutes ago' usually have them sold before it updates, and everyone else is too high.

I had to do this with my Tabula Rasa also. I think I got it for 14 or 15c. 20 is the going rate and they sell out in the time it takes me to cut and paste the Whisper. Live search makes an audio noise and you do have to sit and rot in your hideout until you get what you want. I sell so I have Awakened POE trade anyway - which handles both outbound and inbound sales.

As far as waiting... I don't like to wait :) If you have the cash you might as well spend it. The only factor is market flooding. Unique items like Breathstealer are still crazy high due to early price fixing (went for a couple C last league) and will probably go down as time goes on. Unless the fixers keep buying and relisting, or you get enough cash to buy one. Or go without... which I am not looking forward to! Since it's such an I Win button.

Rasas are getting less expensive as the market is starting to flood, so if you have the ~20c I would just go ahead and do it, it helps so much.
"
FarVision wrote:
"
oskuro83 wrote:

Thx

I picked up my DR for 14c. Someone somewhere did a video on this build and the prices are shooting up through the roof. They went for 2 or 3c, last league.

I use https://poe.ninja/ and half the time kick on Live Search so I can grab it from someone who either lists it low or matches what I want to spend. The people that show 'listed 2 minutes ago' usually have them sold before it updates, and everyone else is too high.

I had to do this with my Tabula Rasa also. I think I got it for 14 or 15c. 20 is the going rate and they sell out in the time it takes me to cut and paste the Whisper. Live search makes an audio noise and you do have to sit and rot in your hideout until you get what you want. I sell so I have Awakened POE trade anyway - which handles both outbound and inbound sales.

As far as waiting... I don't like to wait :) If you have the cash you might as well spend it. The only factor is market flooding. Unique items like Breathstealer are still crazy high due to early price fixing (went for a couple C last league) and will probably go down as time goes on. Unless the fixers keep buying and relisting, or you get enough cash to buy one. Or go without... which I am not looking forward to! Since it's such an I Win button.

Rasas are getting less expensive as the market is starting to flood, so if you have the ~20c I would just go ahead and do it, it helps so much.

Ok perfect, thanks!
Hey fellas, I'm a bit new to the build but can any one explain why there is 30int in the pob near the dead reckoning gem? It requires 40, right?

P.s Can some1 post a normal POB ?
Last edited by mindaugas1pio on Apr 21, 2021, 9:51:22 AM
"
FarVision wrote:
"
I have 2ex to spend atm

Thanks in advance

Yes.. some of us don't know what these words mean :) What are MoM and Agnostic specifically. Gems, skills...?

I'm finding tankyness is a problem in Ults

Mind over Matter and The Agnostic. They are both Keystone Passive Skills.

I don't know if there's a guide for it, but what you usually do is go to poe.ninja, open the builds and limit the builds by searching for Dead Reckoning. It will show you all the builds using the gem, then you can finetune it by limiting it furher with other items/skills if you want.

Edit: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Dead-Reckoning
Last edited by mki on Apr 21, 2021, 10:08:52 AM
Thnx, ecxellent guide !

But ...you might want to add these cheap items to starters list

Reverberation rod - 2 lvl to gems, 1 alc price

and armor - 5 linked dialla's malefaction costs 1c, practically all LOW LEVEL 5 linked cost 1c. There is no need to sweat over tabula and its prices.

Last edited by ruubel on Apr 21, 2021, 11:51:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info